- 900 mg of total omega-3 fatty acids
- 300 mg of Neptune Krill Oil with enhanced omega absorption
- Clinically proven to promote joint and heart health
- Provides enhanced antioxidant protection
- Delivers superior bioavailability of the omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, compared to other omega-3 sources. These omega-3 fatty acids are uniquely bound to phospholipids, enhancing their absorption.
- Fast-acting, clinically proven to improve joint comfort and function.
- Clinically proven to reduce C-Reactive Protein (CRP) levels by 30%, a key marker of joint and heart health.
- Provides critical antioxidants like astaxanthin with higher antioxidant activity than other popular antioxidants to combat harmful free radicals associated with cell-aging.
- Delivers a high potency of 900 mg of the omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA.
- A landmark study involving over 11,000 participants has confirmed the major benefits of fish oil on cardiovascular health.
^In a randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled clinical study, 87 volunteers were supplemented with either 300 mg of Neptune Krill Oil or placebo. After 30 days, subjects receiving Neptune Krill Oil had a significant decrease in CRP, a biomarker for heart and joint health, as well as significant improvements in joint comfort, joint function and stiffness.
Krill are tiny crustaceans that live in the cold waters of the Antarctic. The fish oil in GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil plus Krill has be purified and manufactured for freshness and found to be free of detectable levels of mercury, cadmium, lead and PCBs.
The enteric coating controls or reduces fishy burps by allowing the softgel capsule to break down and absorb in the small intestine.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.