The term Nootropic was introduced in the early 1970s. Often referred to as cognitive enhancers or smart drugs, nootropics are compounds that are used to improve cognitive functions, such as attention, learning, concentration, memory, motivation, and problem solving. While all substances classified as nootropics demonstrate some form of mental enhancement, they all do so in unique ways, through different pathways and mechanisms in the body.[1,2]
The following list briefly covers the most common ingredients that appear in nootropic supplements. If you are interested in learning more, each ingredient has its own page providing further details.
Racetams are cognitive enhancers commonly used to treat a wide variety of neurological and neurodegenerative disorders.
This specific family of drugs branched off from the original "godfather" of nootropics, piracetam, which was discovered in the 1960's. Since then, the racetam family has expanded exponentially.
Nootropics were officially identified as a new class of drugs in 1972 when they were described as compounds that share the same essential characteristics as piracetam. Later, the definition of what constitutes a nootropic was changed. No longer was the compound necessarily required to resemble piracetam.[1,73]
Some of the popular members of the racetam family include:
It has been documented that phenylpiracetam has a broader range of application, and is more powerful overall, than piracetam.[75,76]
Nootropics are compounds that are used to improve cognitive functions. They're also known as "smart drugs."
- Alzheimer's disease
- Down syndrome
They have also been shown to exhibit positive effects in regards to memory and learning [77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84]
Noopept is an amino acid analogue that is very similar to piracetam, but is taken in far lower doses, and has shown to yield less side effects.
It increases the ability learn and remember information, and works by bettering your AMPA and NMDA Glutamatergic receptors, nerve growth factor (NGF), Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), and acetylcholine levels.
You can read more about it on our Noopept "mega-post" on the blog.
Bacopa monnieri is a perennial plant that has a rich history in Ayurvedic medicine, where it is categorized as an herb that "assists the mind, and enhances awareness," according to several sources.
In Ayurveda, the traditional Hindu medicinal system based on the idea of balance in bodily systems using herbs, diet, and yogic breathing, it is commonly known as Brahmi, is used to treat depression, insomnia, epilepsy, and schizophrenia. Various studies support the cognitive enhancing effects demonstrated by Bacopa, especially memory and attention.[9,10,11]
Choline is an essential nutrient required for healthy brain function. It can be synthesized by the body in small amounts, and up until recently, scientists believed that the body could compensate for choline deficits through other nutrients.
It is now accepted that choline is essential and needs to be consumed through diet or supplementation.[12,13] A number of studies have also verified choline's cognitive benefits. [14,15]
DMAE, which is sometimes referred to as deanol, is a precursor to choline. It allows the brain to optimize the production of acetylcholine, a primary neurotransmitter involved in cognitive functions, such as learning and memory.[16,17,18] One study found DMAE useful in helping learning disabled children. A handful of other studies on rodents have shown that it has beneficial effects on memory.[20,21]
Much of the research surrounding the ginkgo biloba herb is based on a standardized extract derived from the ginkgo leaf.
Ginkgo biloba is one of the best selling herbal supplements is in Europe and the United States. Traditionally, it has been used to improve memory and treat blood disorders. These benefits have been confirmed, to some degree, in modern studies.
Some scientific literature claims that ginkgo biloba may have the potential to enhance mental function in younger people. There is even more evidence that it can provide some amount of relief to individuals suffering from Alzheimer's.[24,25,26]
Ginseng is a highly sought after and extremely expensive medicinal herb. The root is the part most commonly used. Ginseng must be cultivated for at least five years before being harvested. Because of this, top quality roots can sell for upwards of $10,000.
There are three different plants referred to as ginseng:
|Types of Ginseng||Latin Name||Location|
|Asian or Korean ginseng||Panax ginseng||Korea, Russia, northern China|
|American ginseng||Panax quinquefolius||United States|
|Siberian ginseng*||Eleutherococcus senticosus||N/A|
*Siberian ginseng is not actually related to ginseng at all, it is commonly known as eleuthero.
When panax ginseng is heat dried, it is considered red ginseng. When it is dried naturally, it is called white ginseng. In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) both versions of panax have unique benefits.[27,28,29,30] American and panax ginseng are rich in a saponin called ginsenoside, which has been used effectively to protect against neuronal damage that impairs learning and memory.[31,32] A double blind, placebo-controlled study found that red panax ginseng was effective at improving cognitive function.
Huperzine A is a potent compound that belongs to the same class of chemicals as caffeine and cocaine, known as alkaloids. It is sold over the counter as a brain booster because of its potential for enhancing mental function. Studies have suggested that it may improve memory, and it is commonly used to treat Alzheimer's disease and other similar conditions.[34,35,36]
Idebenone, a synthetic analogue of CoQ10, is a powerful antioxidant that may protect against nerve damage in the central nervous system (CNS). This compound has been studied for its neuroprotective properties and has been considered effective against age-related cognitive disorders.[37-41]
Inositol, unofficially known as vitamin B8, is a naturally occuring isomer of glucose. High concentrations of inositol are found in heart and brain tissue. It plays important roles in a number of regulatory mechanisms in the body, especially in relation to muscle and nerve tissue. It's also key to proper functioning of cell membranes.
Inositol is present in food in three forms:
- Inositol hexaphosphate (phytic acid)
- A combination of inositol with phospholipids
Inositol is sometimes recommended for Alzheimer's disease, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), attention deficit disorder (ADD), depression, and bipolar disorder.[42-45] Additionally, some studies on animals demonstrate possible memory related cognitive benefits.[46,47]
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NADH)
NADH is considered to be a vitamin B3 co-enzyme. Research suggests that it might be effective at preserving, and even enhancing, cognitive function. It also appears to play major roles in longevity and several age-associated diseases, including neurodegenerative disease. Additionally, there is some evidence supporting its potentially protective effects against a broad range of cognitive disorders, including stroke and Alzheimer's disease.[51,52,53] Deficiency in NADH has been linked directly to the disease pellagra. There is also some proof that it may be helpful in treating chronic fatigue syndrome.
Phenibut is classified as a neuropsychotropic drug that offers nootropic effects. In Russia, it is widely used to relieve tension, anxiety, depression, post traumatic stress, stuttering, and fear. It has also been used to improve sleep in some patients.
The nootropic effects of phenibut have further been backed by animal studies, especially in regards to memory and learning.[57,58]
Phosphatidylserine belongs to the class of chemical compounds known as phospholipids. It's an essential component in all cells, specifically, the cell membrane (the "skin" of the cell). Research suggests that phosphatidylserine may be helpful in treating declining mental function and depression in the elderly.[59-63]
Also known as nicotinoyl-GABA, or pikamilon, picamilon has been shown to restore GABA receptors in rat brains.
Picamilon appears to have a high bioavailability, and it is able to cross the blood-brain barrier. One study on rats demonstrated potential benefits on short-term memory and learning. It is speculated that some of the benefits attributed to picamilon might be linked with its ability to increase blood supply to the brain.
Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ)
PQQ, also known as methoxatin, was first recognized as an enzyme co-factor in methylotropic bacteria. There are some reported benefits from PQQ supplementation related to immune, antioxidant, and cognitive functions. PQQ has also been shown to increase nerve growth factor and protect against neurodegeneration.[70-72]
Schisandra is a fruiting vine native to eastern Asia. The small red berries produced by this infamous medicinal herb contain a lignan called schizandrin.[85,86] which has been fairly well studied for its possible mental health benefits. It's speculated that schizandrin's cognitive-enhancing potential could be due to its powerful antioxidant and neuroprotective properties.[87-92]
Vinpocetine is an alkaloid that provides very promising neuroprotective effects. It has been regarded as a full-fledged nootropic because of its ability to improve both short and long-term memory, and increases alertness. It is suspected that vinpocetine acts as a cognitive enhancer through a number of mechanisms. One of the most prominent is its ability to enhance blood flow to the brain.[94-98] One study even described it as "Viagra for the brain."
Adequate amounts of key vitamins and minerals are critical for supporting proper brain function, specifically cognition. Additionally, nutritional deficits may greatly impair mental performance. Vitamin K, in particular, has been gaining attention for it's potential role in brain health and cognition.[100,101]
Fish oil is rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs). Scientific literature acknowledges the fact that EFAs play an important role in brain health. The body cannot produce essential fatty acids on its own, they must be consumed through diet and/or supplementation.[102,103]
Adrafinil is considered a "pro-drug" to modafinil, which is only available by prescription. In other words, adrafinil is metabolized (converted by the body) into modafinil.
Both of these compounds are metabolized into modafinilic acid. Adrafinil is relatively understudied, but because both convert into the same active component, studies done on modafinil are commonly cited for adrafinil.[3,4]
These studies provide evidence supporting the pro-cognitive effects of modafinil and describe it as a psychostimulant. One study was able to demonstrate that modafinil, combined with cognitive training, greatly enhanced learning capability in healthy volunteers. Another study established that modafinil has definite cognitive-enhancing properties in young, healthy individuals. Despite being classified as a legal substance, in 2004, the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) banned athletes from using adrafinil.
There is a wealth of evidence demonstrating ALCAR's positive effects on brain function and cognition. Many of these benefits have been associated with its neuroprotective, antioxidant qualities and its ability to enhance the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP).[104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110]
Some nootropics, when taken at doses higher than the tolerable upper intake level (UL), can cause minor side effects, such as diarrhea, headache, nausea, and digestive discomfort. Even when there is no UL, there's still a chance that you may experience adverse effects.
You should know that not all nootropics have been studied adequately in regards to their long term safety. In order to minimize the chances of experiencing side effects, you should always use supplements responsibly, making sure you read the label and use the product as instructed. Also, talk to your health care provider before starting any new type of supplementation or fitness regimen.
Many of the studies done regarding the efficacy of nootropics were done with specific clinical applications in mind. While some studies were conducted using healthy volunteers, a bulk of them were on subjects that were suffering with cognitive disorders of various types and degrees. This makes it unclear as to how nootropics might affect the general population.
Building your supplement regimen around a sound diet is of the utmost importance. Studies validate the impact that diet has on cognitive function. Whole food sources should always be your go-to choice when available and substituting supplements for whole food is not advisable.
Where To Buy
Make PricePlow your number-one source for all things health and fitness. We make it easy and convenient to compare prices on your favorite supplements. Also, you will find honest, third-party reviews and free product guides that are packed with thoroughly researched and up-to-date information.
- Margineanu D.; Revue des Questions Scientifiques; "A Weird Concept with Unusual Fate: Nootropic Drug;" 2011
- Lanni C., et al.; Pharmacological Research; "Cognition enhancers between treating and doping the mind;" March 2008
- Milgram N., et al.; CNS Drug Reviews; "Adrafinil: A Novel Vigilance Promoting Agent;" 1999
- Dubey S., et al.; Indian Journal of Pharmacology; "A novel study of screening and confirmation of modafinil, adrafinil and their metabolite modafinilic acid under EI-GC-MS and ESI-LC-MS-MS ionization;" December 2009
- Schmitt KC., et al.; PloS One; "The Atypical Stimulant and Nootropic Modafinil Interacts with the Dopamine Transporter in a Different Manner than Classical Cocaine-Like Inhibitors;" October 2011
- Gileen J., et al.; European Neuropsychopharmacology: The Journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology; "Modafinil combined with cognitive training is associated with improved learning in healthy volunteers - A randomised controlled trial;" January 2014
- Esposito R., et al.; PloS One; "Acute effects of modafinil on brain resting state networks in young healthy subjects;" July 2013
- NYU Langone Medical Center; "Brahmi;" Updated August 2013
- Stough C., et al.; Phytotherapy Research; "Examining the nootropic effects of a special extract of Bacopa monniera on human cognitive functioning: 90 day double-blind placebo-controlled randomized trial;" December 2008
- Kongkeaw C., et al.; Journal of Ethnopharmacology; "Meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials on cognitive effects of Bacopa monnieri extract;" January 2014
- Stough C., et al.; Journal of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences; "Examining the cognitive effects of a special extract of Bacopa monniera (CDRI08: Keenmnd): a review of ten years of research at Swinburne University;" 2013
- Oregon State University;"Micronutrient Information Center: Choline;" Updated August 2009
- NYU Langone Medical Center; "Choline;" Updated August 2013
- Poly C., et al.; The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition; "The relation of dietary choline to cognitive performance and white-matter hyperintensity in the Framingham Offspring Cohort;" December 2011
- Secades JJ., Frontera G.; "CDP-choline: pharmacological and clinical review;" October 1995
- NYU Langone Medical Center; "DMAE;" Updated August 2013
- Malanga G., et al.; Drug Metabolism Letters; "New insights on dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) features as a free radical scavenger;" March 2012
- Jope RS., Jenden DJ.; The Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics; "Dimethylaminoethanol (deanol) metabolism in rat brain and its effect on acetylcholine synthesis;" December 1979
- Lewis JA., Young R.; Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics; "Deanol and methylphenidate in minimal brain dysfunction;" May 1975
- Blin O., et al.; Psychopharmacology; "Effects of dimethylaminoethanol pyroglutamate (DMAE p-Glu) against memory deficits induced by scopolamine: evidence from preclinical and clinical studies;" December 2009
- Levin ED., et al.; Pharmacology, Biochemistry, and Behavior;Effects of nicotinic dimethylaminoethyl esters on working memory performance of rats in the radial-arm maze;" June - July 1995
- University of Maryland Medical Center; "Gingko Biloba;" Updated May 2013
- NYU Langone Medical Center; "Enhancing Memory and Mental Function;" Updated August 2013
- National Institutes of Health; "Gingko;" Updated August 2013
- Sierpina V., et al.; American Family Physician; "Gingko Biloba;" September 2003
- Itil TM., et al.; Psychopharmacology Bulletin; "The pharmacological effects of ginkgo biloba, a plant extract, on the brain of dementia patients in comparison with tacrine;" 1998
- NYU Langone Medical Center; "Ginseng;" Updated August 2013
- University of Maryland Medical Center; "Asian Ginseng;" Updated May 2013
- University of Maryland Medical Center; "Siberian Ginseng;" Updated May 2013
- University of Maryland Medical Center; "American Ginseng;" Updated May 2013
- Wang Y., et al.; Pharmacology, biochemistry, and Behavior; "Protective effects of ginsenoside Rg1 on chronic restraint stress induced learning and memory impairments in male mice;" February 2014
- He Q., et al.; Journal of the Chinese Medical Association; "Neuroprotective effects of ginsenoside Rg1 against oxygen-glucose deprivation in cultured hippocampal neurons;" February 2014
- Yeo HB., et al.; Journal of Ginseng Research; "Effects of Korean Red Ginseng on Cognitive and Motor Function: A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial;" April 2012
- NYU Langone Medical Center; "Huperzine A;" Updated August 2013
- Wang R., et al.; Acta Pharmacologica Sinica; "Progress in studies of huperzine A, a natural cholinesterase inhibitor from Chinese herbal medicine;" January 2006
- Zhang RW., et al.; Acta Pharmacologica Sinica; "Drug evaluation of huperzine A in the treatment of senile memory disorders;" May 1991
- Thorne Research;Alternative Medicine Review; "Idebenone;" 2001
- Gillis JC., et al.; Drugs & Aging; "Idebenone. A review of its pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties, and therapeutic use in age-related cognitive disorders;" August 1994
- Nagaoka A., et al.; Drug Development Research; "Beneficial effects of idebenone on memory impairment in rats;" 1988
- Yamazaki N., et al.; Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics.;"Effects of idebenone on memory impairment induced in ischemic and embolization models of cerebrovascular disturbance in rats;" May 1989
- Ramulu K., et al.; Rasayan Journal of Chemistry (RJC); "IDENTIFICATION, ISOLATION AND CHARACTERIZATIONOF POTENTIAL DEGRADATION PRODUCT IN IDEBENONE DRUG SUBSTANCE;" October - December 2013
- Crouse Hospital; "Inositol (Vitamin B8)"
- Colodny L., Hoffman R.; Alternative Medicine Review; "Inositol - Clinical Applications for Exogenous Use;" 1998
- Levine J., et al.; The American Journal of Psychiatry.; "Double-blind, controlled trial of inositol treatment of depression;" May 1995
- Palatnik A., et al.; Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology; "Double-blind, controlled, crossover trial of inositol versus fluvoxamine for the treatment of panic disorder;" June 2001
- Lopez-Tellez J., et al.; The Journal of Neuroscience; "Prefrontal Inositol Triphosphate Is Molecular Correlate of Working Memory in Nonhuman Primates;" February 2010
- Shanmuga Priya S., et al.; International Journal of Pharmaceutical & Biological Archives; "A Study on the Effects of Scyllo-Inositolon Learning and Memory in Senile Mice;" October 2013
- UC Davis; Chemwiki; "Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide"
- Rennie G., et al.; Nutritional Neuroscience; "Nicotinamide and neurocognitive function;" February 2014
- Lin S., Guarente L.; Current Opinion in Cell Biology; "Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, a metabolic regulator oftranscription, longevity and disease;" 2003
- Sauve A.; The journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics; "NAD+ and Vitamin B3: From Metabolism to Therapies;" December 2007
- Demarin V., et al.; Drugs Under Experimental and Clinical Research; "Treatment of Alzheimer's disease with stabilized oral nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide: a randomized, double-blind study;" 2004
- Green KN., et al.; The Journal of Neuroscience; "Nicotinamide restores cognition in Alzheimer's disease transgenic mice via a mechanism involving sirtuin inhibition and selective reduction of Thr231-phosphotau;" November 2008
- Williams AC., et al.; Current gerontology and Geriatrics Research; "Nicotinamide, NAD(P)(H), and Methyl-Group Homeostasis Evolved and Became a Determinant of Ageing Diseases: Hypotheses and Lessons from Pellagra;" 2012
- Santaella ML., et al.; Puerto Rico Health Sciences Journal; "Comparison of oral nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NADH) versus conventional therapy for chronic fatigue syndrome;" June 2004
- Lapin I.; CNS Drug Reviews; "Phenibut (beta-phenyl-GABA): a tranquilizer and nootropic drug;" Winter 2001
- Shul'gina GI., Ziablitseva EA.; Annals of the Russian Academy of Medical Science; "Effect of the GABA derivative phenibut on learning;" 2005
- Ostrovskaia RU., Trofimov SS.; Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine; "Nootropic properties of gamma-aminobutyric acid derivatives;" February 1984
- NYU Langone Medical Center; "Phosphatidylserine;" Updated August 2013
- Kataoka-Kato A., et al.; Journal of Pharmacological Sciences; "Enhanced learning of normal adult rodents by repeated oral administration of soybean transphosphatidylated phosphatidylserine;" July 2005
- Gindin J., et al.; The Geriatric Institute for Education and Research, Kaplan Hospital, Rehovot, Israel; "THE EFFECT OF PLANT PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE ON AGE-ASSOCIATED MEMORY IMPAIRMENT AND MOOD IN THE FUNCTIONING ELDERLY;" 1993
- Crook TH., et al.; The Official Journal of the American Academy of Neurology; "Effects of phosphatidylserine in age associated memory impairment;" May 1991
- Kato-Kataoka A., et al.; Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition.; "Soybean-derived phosphatidylserine improves memory function of the elderly Japanese subjects with memory complaints;" November 2010
- The National Center for Biotechnology Information; PubChem; "Nicotinoyl-GABA"
- Akopian VP., et al.; Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology; "Effect of nootropes on quantitative changes in the rat cerebral cortex GABA(A) receptor complexes under experimental hypokinesia conditions;" July 2010
- Dorofeev BF., Kholodov LE.; Farmakologiia I Toksikologiia; "Pikamilon pharmacokinetics in animals;" March-April 1991
- Voznesenskii AG., et al.; Farmakologiia I Toksikologiia; "Comparative study of the effect of picamilone and piracetam on learning in rats in a radial maze;" July-August 1989
- Mirzoian RS., et al; Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine; "Effect of pikamilon on the cortical blood supply and microcirculation in the pial arteriole system;" May 1989
- Rucker R., et al.; Alternative Medicine Review; "Potential physiological importance of pyrroloquinoline quinone;" September 2009
- Takatsu H., et al.; Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology; "Effect of vitamin E on learning and memory deficit in aged rats;" 2009
- Bishop A., et al.; Nutrition Reviews; "Pyrroloquinoline quinone: a novel vitamin?" October 1998
- Ohwada K., et al.; Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition; "Pyrroloquinoline Quinone (PQQ) Prevents Cognitive Deficit Caused by Oxidative Stress in Rats;" January 2008
- Giurgea C.; Conditional Reflex; "The "nootropic" approach to the pharmacology of the integrative activity of the brain 1, 2;" April-June 1973
- Gouliaev AH., Senning A.; Brain research; "Piracetam and other structurally related nootropics;" May 1994
- Malykh AG., Sadaie MR.; Drugs; "Piracetam and piracetam-like drugs: from basic science to novel clinical applications to CNS disorders;" February 2010
- Bobkov I., et al.; Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine; "Pharmacological characteristics of a new phenyl analog of piracetam-4-phenylpiracetam;" April 1983
- Bhowmick Anindita A., et al.; International Journal of PharmaTech Research; "Analytical Method Development and Validation for Piracetam as Bulk and in Pharmaceutical Formulation;" January-March 2010
- Lam J., Graves B.; Inkblot: The Undergraduate Journal of Psychology; "Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease: A Comparison of Racetam Compounds and Current Medication;" September 2013
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology;Material Safety Data Sheet; "Piracetam" November 2009
- Winblad B.; CNS Drug Reviews; "Piracetam: a review of pharmacological properties and clinical uses;" Summer 2005
- Wilsher C. et al.; Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology; "Piracetam and Dyslexia: Effects on Reading Tests;" August 1987
- Koliaki CC., et al.; CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics.; "Clinical efficacy of aniracetam, either as monotherapy or combined with cholinesterase inhibitors, in patients with cognitive impairment: a comparative open study;" April 2012
- Li JW., et al.; Chinese Journal of Applied Physiology.; "Protective effect of oxiracetam on traumatic brain injury in rats;" July 2013
- Mondadori C., et al.; Behavioural Brain Research; "The GABAB receptor antagonist CGP 36,742 and the nootropic oxiracetam facilitate the formation of long-term memory."; May 1996
- NYU Langone Medical Center; "Schisandra"; Updated August 2013
- Yang SH., et al.; Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture; "Schisandrin enhances dendrite outgrowth and synaptogenesis in primary cultured hippocampal neuron;" March 2011
- Hu D., et al.; Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity.; "Schizandrin, an antioxidant lignan from Schisandra chinensis, ameliorates Aβ1-42-induced memory impairment in mice;" July 2012
- Giridharan W., et al.; Free Radical Research; "Prevention of scopolamine-induced memory deficits by schisandrin B, an antioxidant lignan from Schisandra chinensis in mice;" August 2011
- Hu D., et al.; Planta medica.; "Deoxyschizandrin isolated from the fruits of Schisandra chinensis ameliorates Aβ₁₋₄₂-induced memory impairment in mice;" August 2012
- Xu X., et al.; Neuroscience Bulletin; "Schizandrin prevents dexamethasone-induced cognitive deficits;" October 2012
- Zeng KW., et al.; European Journal of Pharmacology; "Schisandrin B exerts anti-neuroinflammatory activity by inhibiting the Toll-like receptor 4-dependent MyD88/IKK/NF-κB signaling pathway in lipopolysaccharide-induced microglia;" October 2012
- Egashira N., et al.; Phytotherapy Research; "Schizandrin reverses memory impairment in rats;" January 2008
- Thorne Research; Alternative Medicine Review; "Vinpocetine;" 2002
- Jha MK., et al.; International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research; "VINPOCETINE: A SMART DRUG AND A SMART NUTRIENT: A REVIEW;" October 2011
- Valikovics A., et al.; Ideggyogyaszati szemle.; "Study of the effects of vinpocetin on cognitive functions;" March 2012
- Valikovics A.; Ideggyogyaszati szemle; "Investigation of the effect of vinpocetine on cerebral blood flow and cognitive functions;" July 2007
- Szapary L., et al.; Ideggyogyaszati Szemle; "Vinpocetin in neurological diseases;" November 2012
- McDaniel MA., et al.; Nutrition; "Brain-specific" nutrients: a memory cure?" November-December 2003
- Drake V.; Linus Pauling Institute: Micronutrient Research for Optimum Health; "Micronutrients and Cognitive Function;" Updated July 2011
- Ferland G.; BioFactors; "Vitamin K, an emerging nutrient in brain function;" March-April 2012
- Ferland G.; Seminars in Thrombosis and Hemostasis; "Vitamin K and brain function;" November 2013
- University of Maryland Medical Center; "Omega-3 fatty acids;" Updated May 2011
- Vinot N., et al.; PloS One; "Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil lower anxiety, improve cognitive functions and reduce spontaneous locomotor activity in a non-human primate;" June 2011
- University of Maryland Medical Center; "Carnitine (L-carnitine);" Updated March 2011
- Owen L., Sunram-Lea S.; Nutrients.; "Metabolic agents that enhance ATP can improve cognitive functioning: a review of the evidence for glucose, oxygen, pyruvate, creatine, and L-carnitine;" August 2011
- Smeland OB., et al.; Neurochemistry International; "Chronic acetyl-L-carnitine alters brain energy metabolism and increases noradrenaline and serotonin content in healthy mice;" July 2012
- Ribas GS., et al.; Gene.; "L-carnitine supplementation as a potential antioxidant therapy for inherited neurometabolic disorders;" January 2014
- Soczynska JK., et al.; Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs.; "Acetyl-L-carnitine and alpha-lipoic acid: possible neurotherapeutic agents for mood disorders?" June 2008
- Kidd PM.; Alternative Medicine Review; "A review of nutrients and botanicals in the integrative management of cognitive dysfunction;" June 1999
- Onofrj M., et al.; Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics; "Acetyl-L-carnitine: from a biological curiosity to a drug for the peripheral nervous system and beyond;" August 2013
- Arnold VK., et al.; Journal of Attention Disorders.; "A 9-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, dose-finding study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of modafinil as treatment for adults with ADHD;" February 2014
- NYU Langone Medical Center; "Ginkgo;" Updated August 2013
- Choi J., et al.; PLoS One.; "Ginseng for health care: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials in Korean literature;" April 2013
- Becker C. et al.; Expert Opinion on Drug Metabolism & Toxicology; "Pharmacokinetic evaluation of idebenone;" November 2010
- Kutz K. et al.; Journal of Neurology; "Pharmacokinetic properties and metabolism of idebenone;" March 2009
- Carlomagno G., Unfer V.; European Review for Medical and Pharmacological Sciences; "Inositol safety: clinical evidences;" August 2011
- NYU Langone Medical Center; "Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide;" Updated August 2013
- Cuomo C., Gonzalez-Sanchez A.; New York State Office of Alcoholism And Substance Abuse Services; "OASAS Communicator;" November 2013
- Samokhvalov AV., et al.; BMJ; "Phenibut dependence;" February 2013
- Jorrisen BL., et al.; Nutritional Neuroscience.; "Safety of soy-derived phosphatidylserine in elderly people;" October 2002
- Koskiniemi M., et al.; Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry; "Piracetam relieves symptoms in progressive myoclonus epilepsy: a multicentre, randomised, double blind, crossover study comparing the efficacy and safety of three dosages of oral piracetam with placebo;" March 1998
- Fedi M., et al.; The Journal of the American Medical Association; "Long-term Efficacy and Safety of Piracetam in the Treatment of Progressive Myoclonus Epilepsy;" May 2001
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; "Schisandra;" Updated August 2011
- Gomez-Pinilla F.; Nutrition and Health; "Collaborative effects of diet and exercise on cognitive enhancement;" 2011
Nootropics News on PricePlow
Jun 11, 2018 YouTube Video:
Is This Considered A Drug? (Tianeptine)
Jun 06, 2018 Blog Post:
Granite Supplements HyStim High-Energy Pre Workout Unveiled!
Granite Supplements HyStim is exactly that - a HIGH STIMULANT pre workout supplement / energy drink that brings the high octane and not much else!
Jun 06, 2018 YouTube Video:
Granite Supplements HyStim High-Octane Pre Workout Announced!
Jun 05, 2018 Blog Post:
Win the Outbreak Nutrition TRANSMIT Nootropic or PATHOGEN Pre Workout and Save the World!
It's giveaway time on the PricePlow blog, and this time you can win the epic new TRANSMIT nootropic or PATHOGEN pre workout from Outbreak Nutrition!
May 30, 2018 Blog Post:
QUANTUMiND: An Energy Nootropic for a Quantum State of Mind
QUANTUMiND is an energy-based nootropic that hits all angles: mood-boosting, neuroprotection, anxiolytics, and energy! Prepare for cognitive clarity!
May 21, 2018 Blog Post:
‘Merica Labz Red, White, and BOOM: A Pre Workout Fit for the Great Awakening
The 'Merica Labz Red, White, and Boom pre workout supplement's been reformulated in a fantastic way -- with focus! Try the most patriotic pre workout!
May 21, 2018 YouTube Video:
Outbreak Nutrition Transmit (Energy Nootropics)
May 11, 2018 Product News:
Advanced Molecular Labs Dopa Rush was created (Nootropics)
May 09, 2018 Blog Post:
5% Nutrition’s Kill It RELOADED Does Rich Piana Proud
Rich Piana's KILL IT Pre Workout has been RELOADED! Now with 325mg caffeine and TONS of pumps, Kill It RELOADED brings some serous pump thunder!
May 01, 2018 YouTube Video:
BCAA + Phosphatidylserine | Vaxxen Labs Chainlink Review
May 01, 2018 YouTube Video:
You Called Us Out! | RedCon1 GI Juice INGREDIENTS Explained
May 01, 2018 Product News:
Peak Nootropics Sulbutiamine was created (Sulbutiamine)
Apr 30, 2018 Blog Post:
Cellucor C4 ULTIMATE On the Go Pre Workout Cans Revealed!
Cellucor C4 Ultimate on the Go has been revealed, and this can is quite a doozy. With full doses of citrulline malate, beta alanine, 300mg caffeine...
Apr 20, 2018 Blog Post:
Dedicated Nutrition Brings an UNSTOPPABLE Gym Experience
Dedicated Nutrition's legendary pre workout supplement, UNSTOPPABLE, invades the shores of the US. With lower caffeine, can the rest make up for it?
Apr 18, 2018 Product News:
MAN Sports Brain Bridge has a new variation: 20 Servings - Lemon Drop (Nootropics)
Apr 17, 2018 Blog Post:
Outbreak Nutrition SERUM: Your Stim-Free Skull-Crusher
Outbreak Nutrition SERUM is a quadruple-amplified stimulant-free pre workout supplement for ridiculous pumps that's insanely loaded - including VASO-6!
Apr 14, 2018 Product News:
Outbreak Nutrition Transmit was created (Nootropics)
Apr 13, 2018 Blog Post:
Beast Mode Black Series Brings Strong Stims, Yohimbe Dose Disclosed!
Beast Mode Black is the stim-heavy pre workout supplement at 400mg caffeine for those looking to get into Beast Mode.. and then some! Yohimbe inside!
Apr 10, 2018 Blog Post:
RedCon1 GI Juice: Digestive Enzymes Go Reds Over Greens
RedCon1 GI Juice has more of a "reds" blend than "greens", but it's really the digestive enzymes that make this daily fruit supplement so interesting!
Apr 06, 2018 Blog Post:
RADIATE Fat with RXS Supplements Radiate Capsules
RXS Supplements Radiate Capsules live up to their name and some! One capsule provides 150mg caffeine but don't let that fool, you, it's thermogenic!
Mar 27, 2018 Blog Post:
Primeval Labs MEGA PRE Brings Bigger Pumps (Updated with elevATP)
Primeval Labs is ready to rock the supplement world with its stimulant free pre workout MEGA PRE. Also includes GlycerPump, VasoDrive-AP, and Ribose!
Mar 24, 2018 Product News:
MAN Sports Brain Bridge has a new variation: 20 Servings - Rainbow Sherbet (Nootropics)
Mar 15, 2018 Product News:
Vitalabs Inositol Powder was created (Inositol)
Mar 14, 2018 YouTube Video:
Sparta Nutrition CogniKeto Review: Nootropic for Keto Dieters!
Mar 14, 2018 Blog Post:
NutraBio Natural Series PRE: Finally, A Great-Tasting Stevia Pre Workout!
NutraBio's Natural Series PRE Workout is finally a well-dosed pre workout with ingredients we love that has stevia and STILL tastes great!
Mar 13, 2018 Blog Post:
Contest: Win Genius Consciousness and Enter a New State of Mind!
Enter to win one of two tubs of The Genius Brand's brain boosting nootropic, Genius CONSCIOUSNESS! This stuff is absolutely loaded!
Mar 12, 2018 Product News:
MyoBlox Skywalk was created (Nootropics)
Mar 08, 2018 Blog Post:
Genius Consciousness: TEN Ingredient Nootropic Takes Living to the Next Level
The Genius Consciousness nootropic stimulant powder helps you achieve a higher state of being! Finally, The Genius Brand has a nootropic supplement!
Mar 07, 2018 Product News:
The Genius Brand Genius Consciousness was created (Nootropics)
Feb 27, 2018 Blog Post:
Performax Labs StimMax Takes Stims to the MAX
Performax Labs is taking pre workout stimulants to the MAX with StimMax, including a whopping 423mg caffeine along with Dynamine and more nootropics!
Feb 27, 2018 YouTube Video:
STIMULANT FIESTA 2018! Performax Labs StimMax Pre Workout ⚡
Feb 26, 2018 Product News:
KAL Phosphatidyl Serine 100 was created (Phosphatidylserine)
Feb 23, 2018 Product News:
Irwin Naturals Brain Awake was created (Nootropics)
Feb 22, 2018 Blog Post:
NutraBio PRE Extreme V5: A Serious Carb-Enhanced Pre Workout
NutraBio PRE Extreme is a masterful pre workout supplement with 15g high-quality carbs, 350mg caffeine, and a huge open formula from the heavens!
Feb 19, 2018 Blog Post:
DMAE: The Lesser-Known Choline
DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) is a nootropic related to choline that may improve focus, mental clarity, and potentially memory. Question is, what dose?
Feb 18, 2018 Product News:
Source Naturals DMAE was created (DMAE)
Feb 18, 2018 Product News:
Life Extension DMAE Bitartrate was created (DMAE)
Feb 18, 2018 Product News:
KAL DMAE was created (DMAE)
Feb 18, 2018 Product News:
GNC DMAE was created (DMAE)
Feb 18, 2018 Product News:
Good 'n Natural DMAE was created (DMAE)
Feb 13, 2018 YouTube Video:
Kick A** Nootropic Supplement | Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash
Feb 12, 2018 Blog Post:
NutraBio PRE: Our Top-Rated Pre Workout Upgraded to V5, now in Blue Razz!
NutraBio's PRE Workout, named PRE, was recently upgraded, and now more than ever it's our #1 pre workout with no 'exotic' stimulants and no carbs!
Feb 10, 2018 Product News:
Superior Source Ginkgo Biloba was created (Ginkgo Biloba)
Feb 10, 2018 Product News:
Solaray Lipotropic 1000 Plus was created (Choline)
Feb 09, 2018 Blog Post:
Performax Labs StimMax is Coming to Take Stims to the MAX
Performax Labs is taking pre workout stimulants to the MAX with StimMax, including a whopping 400mg caffeine along with Dynamine and nootropics.
Feb 08, 2018 Blog Post:
Genius Sleep Aid: The “Smarter” Sleeping Pill
The Genius Sleep Aid is a nighttime sleep and relaxation formula that's driven mainly by L-Glycine and a new ingredient - but not too much melatonin!
Feb 06, 2018 YouTube Video:
High Stim Nootropic Supplement | Myoblox Skywalk
Feb 05, 2018 Product News:
Piping Rock Super-Strength Vinpocetine was created (Vinpocetine)
Feb 05, 2018 Blog Post:
Dynamine: A Neuroactivating “Stimulant” by Compound Solutions
Dynamine (methylliberine) is a caffeine derivative developed by Compound Solutions touted to be a faster-acting theacrine (TeaCrine) like 'stimulant'.
Feb 01, 2018 Product News:
Sparta Nutrition CogniKeto has a new variation: 20 Servings - Lemon Lime (Nootropics)
Jan 31, 2018 Blog Post:
Sparta Nutrition Keto Pre Extreme: Ketogenic Pre Workout Fuel
Sparta Nutrition Keto Pre Extreme is the ideal pre workout for keto endurance athletes looking to push harder and longer than ever, BHB salt included!
Jan 29, 2018 Blog Post:
Zhou Neuro-Peak: Amazon’s $20 Nootropic for Beginners?
Zhou Nutrition Neuro Peak is one of the best-selling nootropics on Amazon, but is it all hype? We break it all down to see if it's worth it!
Jan 25, 2018 Blog Post:
NTel Pharma Lipo-H4ck: Hack Your Way to Fat-Loss
NTel Nutra Lipo-H4ck is the high-powered, feel good fat burner that replaces Clenadrol X. Lipo H4ack's loaded with PEA, including lotus leaf extract
Jan 24, 2018 Product News:
Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash has a new variation: 20 Servings - Fruit Splash (Nootropics)
Jan 24, 2018 Product News:
Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash has a new variation: 20 Servings - Lemon Frost (Nootropics)
Jan 24, 2018 Product News:
Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash has a new variation: 20 Servings - Sour Apple Rush (Nootropics)
Jan 23, 2018 Product News:
Garden Greens Focus Formula was created (Nootropics)
Jan 23, 2018 Product News:
Performix TCP was created (Nootropics)
Jan 23, 2018 Blog Post:
Primeval Labs Ape Shit Ingredients: Explained by PricePlow
CJ breaks down the energy, focus, and pump filled pre workout Ape Shit by Primeval Labs.
Jan 22, 2018 Blog Post:
The Pitbull Labs Pre Workout: Energy and Focus with Bite
Pitbull Labs Pre Workout is rocking some incredibly packaging to match an extremely well-dosed energy and focus fueled Pre Workout supplement.
Jan 21, 2018 Blog Post:
Psycho Pharma Edge of Insanity Review — Stimmed to Insanity!
Robert and CJ review the high stim, hard-hitting pre-workout Edge of Insanity from Psycho Pharma. Thumbs down all around.
Jan 19, 2018 Blog Post:
Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash – Supreme Cognitive Booster
Controlled Labs explodes back on the scene with a powerhouse nootropic supplement titled Orange Brain Wash, and it has nearly EVERY nootropic we love!
Jan 19, 2018 Product News:
Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash was created (Nootropics)
Jan 18, 2018 Blog Post:
Apollon’s Hooligan Bare Knuckle: Attack the Gym Stim-Free
Hard-hitting brand Apollon Nutrition is back with a stim free version of their 600mg caffeine pre workout with Hooligan Bare Knuckle.
Jan 17, 2018 Product News:
MAN Sports Brain Bridge has a new variation: 20 Servings - Sour Nukes (Nootropics)
Jan 17, 2018 Blog Post:
NTel Pharma AREZ Mega-Update: When Two Gods Collide!
NTel Pharma looks to dominate the pre workout market in 2018 with the release of Mega-AREZ, the pre workout that smashes TWO Gods of the Gym in one.
Jan 17, 2018 Blog Post:
The Pitbull Labs Pre Workout Review — Balanced Energy and Focus!
Robert and CJ review the Pitbull Labs Pre Workout -- balanced energy and focus abound!
Jan 16, 2018 Blog Post:
CogniKeto: The Ketogenic Nootropic by Sparta Nutrition
CogniKeto is a new ketogenic nootropic brain boosting supplement from Sparta Nutrition to help brain function with BHB salts and powerful nootropics
Jan 15, 2018 Blog Post:
Performax Labs FitMax: Taking Weight Loss Drinks to the MAX!
Performax Labs relaunches a feel-good fat burning powder FitMax, touting a formula that combines a number of proven synergists for max effectiveness.
Jan 15, 2018 Blog Post:
NooWave’s High Performer Nootropic: Unlock Your Mind!
NooWave Supplements has reformulated their productivity nootropic supplement The High Performer to make it even better than before, and now in a powder!
Jan 14, 2018 Product News:
CEL Nutrition NervaCORE was created (Nootropics)
Jan 12, 2018 Product News:
Sparta Nutrition CogniKeto was created (Nootropics)
Jan 06, 2018 Product News:
Anastasis Konnect has a new variation: 40 Servings - Strawberry Lemonade (Nootropics)
Jan 05, 2018 Product News:
Zhou Nutrition Neuro-Peak was created (Nootropics)
Dec 31, 2017 Blog Post:
Best Fat Burner Buyer’s Guide, with 2018’s Top 10
What's the best fat burner? It depends on what YOU want! So we ask a few questions, and present the options. We also have our Top 10 Fat Burners list
Dec 22, 2017 Blog Post:
SAMe Supplements: Better Mood the Natural Way
S-Adenosyl Methionine (SAMe supplement) is a naturally-occurring brain-enhancing nootropic that supports liver health and was studied on depression!
Dec 21, 2017 Blog Post:
RAW Synergies Thermo Pre: 2-in-1 Fat Burning Pre Workout
RAW Synergies ThermoPre is a 2 in 1 thermogenic fat burner that can also double as a perfect moderate stim pre workout for fasted cardio days!
Dec 12, 2017 Product News:
NooWave The High Performer was created (Nootropics)
Dec 12, 2017 YouTube Video:
STRONG Sleep Supplement | Outbreak Nutrition Refuge
Dec 11, 2017 Blog Post:
The AZOTH Story: Up Close and Personal with the Founder
We sit down for a one on one interview with founder and creator of the super-powered nootropic AZOTH, Prady Tewarie, to discuss the brand's meteoric rise.
Dec 08, 2017 Blog Post:
Lion’s Mane: The Nerve Growth Nootropic Mushroom
Lion's Mane is an incredible mushroom that touts some extremely unique nootropic benefits including increasing Nerve Growth Factor.
Dec 07, 2017 Product News:
NooWave The Socialite was created (Nootropics)
Dec 01, 2017 Blog Post:
Genius Burn: Smart and Trusted Caffeine-Free Fat Loss
Genius Burn is a well-dosed caffeine-free fat burner that enhances weight loss and improves mood and focus, with ALL trusted, trademarked ingredients.
Nov 30, 2017 Blog Post:
Jacked Factory PumpSurge: Pumps & Focus from the ALTIUS Crew
Want pumps and focus while training without the stims? Try the nootropic nitric oxide fueled stim-free pre workout from Jacked Factory -- PumpSurge.
Nov 21, 2017 Blog Post:
RAW Synergies Black Lion: Full-Spectrum Testosterone Booster
RAW Synergies Black Lion is a new take on the standard natural testosterone booster that also brings some nootropic supplements to the formula
Nov 18, 2017 Blog Post:
MycoBotanicals Brain: Mushroom Nootropic by Paul Stamets
MycoBotanicals Brain is a mushroom-based nootropic supplement to support optimal function of the brain and nervous system. Made by Paul Stamets!
Nov 10, 2017 Product News:
Host Defense Myco Botanicals: Brain was created (Nootropics)
Nov 10, 2017 Blog Post:
Gotu Kola: An Herb to Improve Mood and Memory
Gotu Kola is an plant that's been used for centuries for its cognitive-enhancing benefits. It is an old-world herb having a rebirth due to nootropics!
Nov 10, 2017 Product News:
Solaray Gotu Kola was created (Gotu Kola)
Nov 10, 2017 Product News:
Swanson Gotu Kola was created (Gotu Kola)
Nov 10, 2017 Blog Post:
EVL ENGN Shred: The Pre Workout For Dieters
EVL Nutrition ENGN Shred is a "weight loss pre workout" supplement that brings focus, energy, & increased metabolism by adding fat burning ingredients
Nov 09, 2017 YouTube Video:
They Claim To Be The BEST Gaming Supplement...
Nov 05, 2017 Product News:
Life Extension Brain Shield Gastrodin was created (Nootropics)
Nov 05, 2017 Product News:
Life Extension Brain Shield was created (Nootropics)
Nov 03, 2017 Blog Post:
Anastasis Konnect — The Professional’s Nootropic
WHOA - Check out the super nootropic supplement from Anastasis Nutraceuticals. Konnect will ignite your productivity and focus with 1200mg Alpha-GPC!
Oct 30, 2017 Blog Post:
BPN Flight: The Bare Performance Pre Workout
The YouTube stars from Bare Performance Nutrition have a fast-growing Texas supplement brand looking to soar with a well-dosed pre workout, BPN FLIGHT
Oct 27, 2017 Blog Post:
Vinpocetine: Enhanced Blood Flow to Your Brain
Vinpocetine is a little mentioned nootropic that enhances cognitive funciton and learning via increasing blood flow to the brain.
Oct 26, 2017 YouTube Video:
Nootropic Brain Booster? Or Fat Loss Supplement? | BPN In-Focus Review
Oct 16, 2017 Blog Post:
NTel Pharma AREZ Black: Embrace the Dark Side Pre Workout
NTel Pharma is BACK with another <em>darker</em> version of the high powered pre workout AREZ Black.
Oct 13, 2017 Blog Post:
Bacopa Monnieri: The “Feel Good” Nootropic
Bacopa Monnieri is a plant frequently used for its mood-enhancing qualities, but it's also an incredibly powerful nootropic for learning and memory.
Oct 13, 2017 Product News:
Azoth Nootropic was created (Nootropics)
Oct 11, 2017 Blog Post:
Performax Labs VasoMax: Rethinking the Pump Formula
Performax Labs continues their re-branding effort by opening up the formula for VasoMax and including an industry-first ingredient in GlycerPump
Oct 09, 2017 YouTube Video:
Optimizing Brain Performance with Shawn Wells | Podcast #3
Oct 09, 2017 Product News:
Wholesale Health Connection Alpha GPC 50% Powder was created (Alpha-GPC)
Oct 06, 2017 Blog Post:
Northbound’s All-Natural Blend: A Stevia-Sweetened Nootropic
Stevia-based nootropic powder! Northbound Nutrition has released a new naturally-flavored / sweetened tub of their popular nootropic supplement BLEND
Oct 03, 2017 YouTube Video:
Brain Boosting Smart Drug ?!? | AZOTH NOOTROPIC V2
Oct 03, 2017 Product News:
Per Vitam Ceragen NAD + Enhancer was created (NADH)
Sep 29, 2017 Blog Post:
Choline Supplements: What’s the Best Form for Focus?
Choline is an essential nutrient that provides the backbone of the learning neurotransmitter acetylcholine; learn which form is best for your needs.
Sep 29, 2017 Product News:
Powder City Citicoline Sodium was created (Citicoline)
Sep 28, 2017 Blog Post:
iSatori Morph Xtreme Brings Energy & PUMPS to iSatori Pre Workouts!
iSatori is jumping back in the headlines after releasing their new monster pre workout Morph Xtreme that's bringing a whole lot of energy and pumps.
Sep 27, 2017 Blog Post:
EVL ENGN: Start Your Workout Engine at $0.80/workout!
EVL ENGN is the brand's headlining pre workout that's all about the pumps, focus, and performance.
Sep 23, 2017 Blog Post:
Ambrosia Mental Jewels: Daily Herbal-Driven Neuro Enhancer
Ambrosia Mental Jewels is a low stim, brain boosting nootropic supplement featuring Bacognize Bacopa Monnieri and Cordyceps, coming from Marc Lobliner
Sep 01, 2017 Blog Post:
Meet Anastasis: Bio-hacking for the Savvy Supplementer
Anastasis is a new brand dedicated to helping individuals awaken and rise up to a new level of mental excellence with nootropic, biohacking supplements.
Sep 01, 2017 Product News:
Anastasis Konnect was created (Nootropics)
Aug 25, 2017 Blog Post:
Phenibut: The Nighttime Nootropic
Phenibut is a relaxing nootropic supplement that's a derivative of GABA that exerts extremely powerful relaxation, sleep, and nootropic benefits.
Aug 22, 2017 Product News:
NOW PQQ Energy was created (PQQ)
Aug 22, 2017 YouTube Video:
Mind Muscle Hydra Focus Review | Nootropic Intra Workout Supplement
Aug 18, 2017 Blog Post:
AZOTH: A Fully Loaded Caffeine-Free Nootropic
AZOTH is a fully-loaded nootropic supplement developed to increase your motivation, focus, energy, and productivity.
Aug 14, 2017 Product News:
BioTrust Brain Bright was created (Nootropics)
Aug 08, 2017 Product News:
Steel Supplements Focused-AF was created (Nootropics)
Aug 05, 2017 Blog Post:
Lumonol Nootropic: A Popular Memory Supplement But…
Lumonol is a popular nootropic supplement that may be great for memory, but can we build a better one for cheaper? We analyze the Lumonol Ingredients.
Aug 04, 2017 YouTube Video:
Sulbutiamine -- What is it and What does it do?!
Aug 03, 2017 Product News:
Lumonol Prep was created (Nootropics)
Aug 03, 2017 Product News:
Lumonol Nova was created (Nootropics)
Aug 03, 2017 Product News:
Lumonol Smart Energy Drink was created (Nootropics)
Aug 03, 2017 Product News:
Lumonol Nootropic was created (Nootropics)
Aug 01, 2017 YouTube Video:
Performax Labs Nootropimax Review
Jul 31, 2017 Blog Post:
Condemned Labz CONVICT Stim Pre Workout Rocks 225mg DMHA!
The CONVICT STIM Pre Workout is out of jail! Condemned Labs plays no games with Convict Stim, packin an amazing 225mg DMHA / 300mg caffeine / serving!
Jul 28, 2017 Blog Post:
The Socialite by NooWave: A Supplement Remedy for Introverts
The Socialite by NooWave is a revolutionary cutting edge anxiolytic mix of ingredients to increase an introvert’s energy and reduce social anxiety.
Jul 27, 2017 Blog Post:
The Ape SH*T Pre Workout — Go APE on the Weights!
The Ape Shit pre workout is aptly named - from new company Untamed Labs that will have you going Ape next time you step in the gym!
Jul 25, 2017 Product News:
TruBrain Nootropic Drinks was created (Nootropics)
Jul 21, 2017 Blog Post:
TruBrain Bars — Nootropic powered Energy Snack!
TruBrain is the first of its kind all natural energy / snack bar loaded with nootropics like Citicoline!
Jul 20, 2017 Blog Post:
NTel Pharma Clenadrol X: Powerful All-in-One Fat Burner
Clenadol X is a true powerhouse fat burner from NTel Pharma that's packing DMHA AND Ephedra alongside thyroid boosters! Well rounded fat burner!
Jul 18, 2017 Blog Post:
Synedrex 2017: Another Abominable Prop Blend from Metabolic
Metabolic Nutrition has revamped their flagship fat burner Synedrex to include DMHA and Eria Jarensis in place of DMAA.
Jul 14, 2017 Blog Post:
MAN Sports Brain Bridge: Powdered Brain Power!
Brain Bridge is powerful nootropic supplement from MAN Sports to enhance cognition, focus, and productivity.
Jul 14, 2017 Product News:
MAN Sports Brain Bridge was created (Nootropics)
Jul 07, 2017 Blog Post:
Sulbutiamine: The Brain-Boosting B Vitamin
Can a B vitamin really boost brain function? You bet! Meet Sulbutiamine a synthetic form of Thiamine.
Jul 07, 2017 Product News:
Pure Nootropics Sulbutiamine was created (Sulbutiamine)
Jul 07, 2017 Product News:
Brain Boost Nootropics Sulbutiamine was created (Sulbutiamine)
Jul 07, 2017 Product News:
Double Wood Supplements Sulbutiamine was created (Sulbutiamine)
Jul 07, 2017 Product News:
Nootropics City Sulbutiamine was created (Sulbutiamine)
Jul 07, 2017 Product News:
Relentless Improvement Sulbutiamine was created (Sulbutiamine)
Jul 07, 2017 Product News:
Wholesale Health Connection Sulbutiamine was created (Sulbutiamine)
Jul 07, 2017 Product News:
Absorb Health Sulbutiamine was created (Sulbutiamine)
Jul 07, 2017 Product News:
Powder City Sulbutiamine Powder was created (Sulbutiamine)
Jul 07, 2017 Product News:
BulkSupplements Sulbutiamine Powder was created (Sulbutiamine)
Jul 06, 2017 Blog Post:
Mind Muscle Nutrition Hydra Focus: Intra Keeps Your Concentration
MInd Muscle Nutrition Hydra Focus is a novel spin on the conventional intra workout that enhances pumps and focus alongside hydration and performance.
Jun 30, 2017 Blog Post:
Natrol Cognium: Standalone Cera-Q (Silkworm!) Capsule
Natrol Cognium is a nootropic supplement powered by Cera-Q, a new ingredient derived from silkworm cocoon protein. Get ready for memory improvement!
Jun 29, 2017 Product News:
Natrol Cognium was created (Nootropics)
Jun 24, 2017 Blog Post:
Onnit Alpha Brain – Overrated Cognitive Booster for Beginners?
Onnit Alpha Brain is an incredibly popular nootropic touted by celebrities around the world, but is it really just an over-hyped, overpriced product?
Jun 23, 2017 YouTube Video:
L-Tyrosine for Focus: Which Form is Superior?
Jun 23, 2017 Product News:
Puritan's Pride Neuro-PS was created (Phosphatidylserine)
Jun 23, 2017 Product News:
Onnit Alpha Brain Instant was created (Nootropics)
Jun 19, 2017 Blog Post:
Tim Muriello’s SPAZMATIC – Magic Workout Energy in a Bottle
The Spazmatic Pre Workout is here! Tim Muriello launched his own company, debuting this super high-energy pre workout that brings some serious pumps!
Jun 16, 2017 Blog Post:
SNS Focus XT – Laser-Focused Flavored Nootropic Booster
SNS Focus XT is an industry-leading nootropic formula that functions as the ultimate productivity aid or focus-centric pre workout.
Jun 14, 2017 Product News:
Peak Nootropics Pramiracetam was created (Pramiracetam)
Jun 13, 2017 Blog Post:
NTel Pharma AREZ God of the Gym Transcends Pre Workouts
Arez Pre Workout! NTel Pharma aims to ascend to the top of the pre workout mountain with AREZ God of the Gym, a high stim pre with DMHA, Eria, & more.
Jun 09, 2017 Blog Post:
Modafinil (Provigil) – The Superstar Wakefulness Pill
Modafinil is one of the most popular and powerful wakefulness agents used as a nootropic drug. We dig into this "Limitless" style pill!
Jun 09, 2017 Product News:
Peak Nootropics Noopept was created (Noopept)
Jun 09, 2017 Product News:
Nootropics.com Phenibut was created (Phenibut)
Jun 09, 2017 Product News:
Nootropics.com Aniracetam was created (Aniracetam)
Jun 09, 2017 Product News:
Nootropics.com Noopept was created (Noopept)
Jun 09, 2017 Product News:
Nootropics.com Phenylpiracetam was created (Phenylpiracetam)
Jun 09, 2017 Product News:
Nootropics.com Piracetam was created (Piracetam)
Jun 09, 2017 Product News:
Nootropics.com Adrafinil was created (Adrafinil)
Jun 07, 2017 Blog Post:
Dust Extreme 2017 – DMAA Returns and All is Right at Blackstone!
Dust Extreme was mired in a bit of drama recently, but Blackstone Labs has brought DMAA back to its flagship powerhouse pre workout.
Jun 05, 2017 Blog Post:
Gold Star Triple X: The OG DMHA Pre Workout Updated in 2017!
Gold Star Triple X, the original DMHA pre workout, is back with a band in this ramped up 2017 edition featuring phenylpiracetam and eria jarensis too!
Jun 01, 2017 Blog Post:
Apollon Nutrition Hooligan – 600mg Caffeine Pre Workout!!!
May 26, 2017 Blog Post:
L-Tyrosine vs. N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine: A Tale of Two Tyrosines
Today on the PricePlow blog, we answer the question on every nootropic fiends mind, which form of tyrosine is best, L-Tyrosine or N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine?
May 05, 2017 YouTube Video:
RedCon1 Mental Trigger Ingredients
May 05, 2017 Blog Post:
MPA Supps CelluVOL – Matt Porter’s Personal Pre Workout!
MPA Supplements CelluVOL is the clinically dosed stimulant free pre workout developed by Matt Porter.
May 03, 2017 Product News:
Ambrosia Mental Jewels was created (Nootropics)
May 01, 2017 Product News:
Body Performance Solutions Compel was created (Nootropics)
Apr 12, 2017 YouTube Video:
REPP Sports Supplements Interview and Taste Test
Apr 10, 2017 Blog Post:
Somatomax by Hi-Tech Pharma: Insomnia’s Worst Enemy
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Somatomax is an ultra-effective nighttime sleep aid powered by a hefty dose of phenibut sure to knock you out!
Mar 28, 2017 Blog Post:
Black Lion Research NOOTROL – Your Next Gen Nootropic
Black Lion Research Nootrol is a next-generation nootropic that looks to enhance brain function, IQ, focus, and mood - with some very new ingredients!
Mar 28, 2017 Product News:
Black Lion Research Nootrol was created (Nootropics)
Mar 22, 2017 Blog Post:
MaxQ Nutrition’s Maxed Out Pre Workout – The Fattest Pre EVER?
MaxQ Nutrition has crafted a true world beater in their Maxed Out Pre Workout which contains everything you'd want to have a Maxed Out workout!
Mar 20, 2017 Product News:
EVLution Nutrition FocusMode was created (Nootropics)
Mar 17, 2017 Blog Post:
DVST8 CRIMSON Pre Workout: Inspired Gets Streamlined
Inspired Nutraceuticals has released a follow up to their popular White Cut pre workout with a more streamlined economical version in DVST8 Crimson.
Mar 08, 2017 Blog Post:
Genius PRE Workout: Train Smarter AND Harder
Genius Pre is a clinically dosed, stimulant free pre workout that enhances focus but won't leave you feeling bottomed out from a rush of caffeine.
Mar 08, 2017 Product News:
BELDT Labs Vivvid was created (Nootropics)
Mar 06, 2017 Blog Post:
Performax Labs NootropiMax – Free Your Mind
Performax Labs enters the nootropics market with NootropiMax, a powerful focus and cognitive boosting supplements. Free Your Mind with NootropiMax!
Mar 06, 2017 Product News:
Performax Labs Nootropimax was created (Nootropics)
Feb 28, 2017 Product News:
BSN Neuro FX was created (Nootropics)
Feb 23, 2017 Blog Post:
Ghost Legend – A Pre Workout Fit for Legends
Ghost has reformulated their headlining pre workout Ghost LEGEND -- it's now 100% transparent and significantly more powerful.
Feb 14, 2017 Blog Post:
StimuKal: Metabolic Nutrition’s Next Major Fat Burner
StimuKal is the newest stimulant-based fat burner from Metabolic Nutrition that crushes appetite, increases mood, and enhances thermogenesis.
Feb 14, 2017 YouTube Video:
AZOTH Nootropic Review: Caffeine-Free but NOT Stimulant-Free
Feb 07, 2017 Blog Post:
Blackstone Labs Hype Extreme: Long-Lasting Pumps & Focus
Hype Extreme is a brand new stimulant free pre workout from Blackstone labs that significantly enhances pumps and focus.
Feb 06, 2017 Product News:
Repp Sports Phenibut was created (Phenibut)
Jan 20, 2017 Blog Post:
ATP Nutrition Perform Kinetics: The Perfect Surprise Pre Workout
ATP Nutrition has crafted the ultimate performance enhancing pre workout in Perform Kinetics, and we LOVE it! Why? High-dose TeaCrine!
Jan 19, 2017 Blog Post:
VMI Sports K-XR: High Energy High-Stim Pre Workout
K-XR is the all new high energy, strength boosting pre workout from VMI Sports that is generating quite a buzz in the industry.
Jan 12, 2017 Blog Post:
Primeval Labs Gray Matter – Serious Brain Gains
Primeval Labs Gray Matter is the first nootropic supplement for serious brain gains. The doses look good, but it will come down to caffeine:theanine!
Jan 06, 2017 Product News:
Primeval Labs Gray Matter was created (Nootropics)
Jan 05, 2017 Blog Post:
Militant Supplements Shell Shock: Pre Workout Designed for a Monster
Militant Supplements Shell Shock is a new pre workout started by wounded combat veteran KC Mitchell. This pre workout is a beast!
Jan 04, 2017 Blog Post:
HAKNutrition PreHAK – The Ultimate Workout Hack!
HAKNutrition is a new supplement company with PreHAK, an incredibly well dosed pre workout supplement that makes the perfect "hack" for your workout!
Dec 29, 2016 Blog Post:
Repp Sports ReactR: Go Nuclear on your Workouts!
Repp Sports is a brand new supplement company that recently burst onto the scene with their DMHA powered pre workout ReactR.
Dec 28, 2016 Blog Post:
Sidewalk Kraka: CT Fletcher’s Pre Workout by Iron Addicts!
Sidewalk Kraka is CT Fletcher's new pre workout supplement from his brand, Iron Addicts. It has 300mg caffeine, DMHA, Eria Jarenesis, and more!
Dec 14, 2016 Blog Post:
Controlled Labs GAMER UP – Leveling Up Made Easy!
Controlled Labs GAMER UP is a new gaming supplement that brings a serious dose of focus agents, but not too much caffeine. No more gaming jitters!
Dec 14, 2016 Blog Post:
MTS Drop Factor New Formula: Now Longer-Lasting!
MTS Nutrition has removed updated Drop Factor once again to completely remove the SyneLean Blend and add TeaCrine.
Dec 13, 2016 Blog Post:
C4 Ultimate: Cellucor’s Pinnacle Pre Workout!
Cellucor C4 Ultimate is the *ultimate* pre workout experience from Cellucor that features a mostly transparent label and well-dosed pump ingredients.
Dec 07, 2016 Blog Post:
PES Prolific – PEScience is Back in the Pre Workout game!
PES Prolific brings PEScience back into the stimulant pre workout market - it's a performance and focus centric pre workout for the intelligent lifter
Nov 28, 2016 Blog Post:
PWO-MAX: Prime Nutrition’s MONSTER Reformulation
PWO-MAX is returning to greatness - the first Prime re-release is a charged up version of its pre workout PWO-MAX, with DMAA and sodium nitrate!
Nov 26, 2016 Blog Post:
Jim Stoppani Sued AGAIN. New Class Action Lawsuit
Jim Stoppani has been sued AGAIN. This time, a class action lawsuit was filed in California regarding the ingredient-based claims made by Stoppani.
Nov 23, 2016 Product News:
Primeval Labs Phenibut was created (Phenibut)
Nov 14, 2016 Product News:
Precision Research Celastrus Paniculatus was created (Nootropics)
Nov 13, 2016 Blog Post:
Best Gaming Supplement Buyer’s Guide: 2018’s Top 10
What's the best gaming supplement... for YOU?! PricePlow's latest guide steps you through shopping for gaming supplements. Look out for that MOD!
Nov 12, 2016 YouTube Video:
Olympus Labs Elix1r Review: Feels Good But Light Scoop?
Nov 10, 2016 Blog Post:
Phenylpiracetam: The Limitless Nootropic
Phenylpiracetam is a brain-enhancing nootropic also known as Phenotropil and Carphedon, similar to piracetam but with an added kick for motivation!
Nov 10, 2016 Product News:
Powder City Phenylpiracetam was created (Phenylpiracetam)
Nov 07, 2016 YouTube Video:
Aaron Singerman (RedCon1) Interview with PricePlow
Nov 07, 2016 Blog Post:
InnovaPharm LIMITLESS: Unlock Your Mind’s Muscle!
InnovaPharm's Limitless is a focus-fueled pre workout supplement that packages phenylpiracetam, DMHA, and other goodies for a potent combination.
Nov 04, 2016 Blog Post:
AlphaOne Labs BZERQ Review
Mike and Robert are back with another review! We've got AlphaOne Labs BZERQ DMHA-fueled pre workout on tap, and it's a winner!
Oct 29, 2016 Blog Post:
Muscle Research Pump Juice Extreme: The Mid-Aged Man’s Pre
Muscle Research Pump Juice Extreme is a pre workout supplement with an assortment of energy and pump ingredients for a well-rounded workout!
Oct 17, 2016 Blog Post:
InnovaPharm Supplements: Introducing The People’s Brand
InnovaPharm is a new supplement brand run by industry veterans who were tired of "playing it safe". Read about the aggressive InnovaPharm supplements!
Oct 12, 2016 Blog Post:
RedCon1 Mental Trigger Brings the BRAIN Gains
RedCon1 Mental Trigger: Gamers and "spreadsheet athletes" listen up, the ultimate BRAIN gains supplement is here, and it's your new Mental Trigger.
Oct 07, 2016 Blog Post:
Blue Star Elevate: Maximum Mental Muscle Potential!
Blue Star Elevate is an incredibly well crafted nootropic-based supplement that enhanced focus, mood, cognition, and drive.
Oct 04, 2016 Blog Post:
Meet the Man Who REALLY Formulated Pre-JYM
Jim Stoppani claims that he formulated Pre-JYM. But do the latest court documents in the lawsuit against them corroborate that? Find out at PricePlow.
Sep 28, 2016 Blog Post:
ANS RAVE: Energy For Lifters, Gamers, and Hard Workers!
ANS Performance RAVE is the new mental productivity supplement with an extremely unique, and well-dosed ingredient list including Lion's Mane & DMHA!
Sep 24, 2016 Product News:
ANS Performance RAVE was created (Nootropics)
Sep 23, 2016 Blog Post:
RedCon1 Fade Out: Sleep Supplement Knocks You the F’ Out
Fade Out from RedCon1 is a comprehensive sleep formula that also reduces stress and promotes Growth Hormone release. The strongest sleep aid out?!
Sep 21, 2016 Blog Post:
Divided Labs PREVIDE: Serious Pre-Workout.. but at 2 Scoops
Divided Labs PREVIDE is a fantastic-looking pre workout supplement... but at two scoops. The question is, will that be worth it then? PricePlow digs.
Sep 15, 2016 Blog Post:
Elemetx ThermoxyShred: Full-Heat Fat Burner in Canada
Elemetx ThermoxyShred is a thermogenic fat burner that encourages fat loss and provide focus. A combination of white willow and synephrine replace ECA
Sep 13, 2016 Blog Post:
Alpha One Labs Obliter8: No-Joke Fat Burning Powder
AlphaOne Labs have created one of the most intense fat burning powders around in Obliter8 that packs lots of energy and mood elevating ingredients.
Sep 07, 2016 Blog Post:
RedCon1 Supplements: The Highest State of Readiness
Redcon1 is Aaron Singerman's new "military-inspired" supplement brand that boasts efficaciously dosed products, Navy SEALs, and transparent labels!
Sep 06, 2016 Blog Post:
Northbound Nutrition BLEND – Cognitive Energy & Endurance
Blend from Northbound Nutrition is a clinically dosed cognition enhancing supplement perfect for work or working out. Maybe even a gaming supplement!
Aug 25, 2016 Blog Post:
MOD Gaming Supplement – Amp up your Gaming Focus!
The MOD Gaming Supplement is a very well-dosed, focus-based supplement for eSports gamers that provides some energy, but more smooth, controlled focus
Aug 18, 2016 Product News:
MOD Gaming Supplement was created (Nootropics)
Aug 12, 2016 Blog Post:
PlasmaJet is Back! Gaspari’s Return Continues (w/ Review)
PlasmaJet. Is. Back! Gaspari Nutrition's epic return continues with the release of a revamped PlasmaJet Nitric Oxide Maximizer, and it's way different
Aug 09, 2016 Blog Post:
Northbound Nutrition PINNACLE: The Pinnacle of Pre Workouts?
The Pinnacle Pre Workout from Northbound Nutrition is a premium pre workout supplement that combines clinical and transparently dosed ingredients!
Aug 09, 2016 Product News:
Northbound Nutrition Blend was created (Nootropics)
Aug 08, 2016 Blog Post:
RedCon1 Big Noise: Focused Bunker Busting Pump-Bombs!
RedCon1 Big Noise is a stimulant-free pre workout supplement that will keep you FOCUSED even without the stimulants: The highest level of readiness!
Aug 04, 2016 Product News:
Redcon1 Mental Trigger was created (Nootropics)
Jul 25, 2016 Blog Post:
Elemetx Payload-ATP: High Endurance Pre Workout Rocks Canada
Elemetx Payload-ATP Pre Workout is a new high-endurance ATP-focused pre workout from a newer Canadian supplement manufacturer with natural colors!
Jul 22, 2016 Blog Post:
First Finisher Champion Performance Powder: Gains for Miles
First Finisher is a new supplement company whose mission is to create CHAMPIONS. Their stim-free pre workout Champion Performance Powder will do just that!
Jul 19, 2016 Blog Post:
KOR Lipolytic Ignitor: Your Next Fat Burner?
KOR Lipolytic Ignitor from Inspired Nutraceuticals is a high energy fat burner that also brings a strong element of focus to the party.
Jul 13, 2016 Blog Post:
Performance Inspired: Mark Wahlberg’s New Supplement Brand
Performance Inspired is Mark Wahlberg's new supplement brand! The A-List celebrity and fitness aficionado, Marky Mark, is ready to take on the beast!
Jul 01, 2016 Blog Post:
Ronnie Coleman Yeah Buddy Pre Workout: Extreme Stimulants!
Ronnie Coleman YEAH BUDDY is a new super high-stim pre workout called but doesn't have much in terms of pumps or muscle-builders / ergogenics.
Jun 20, 2016 Blog Post:
Proccor Ultra Octane – Pumps, Performance, and Recovery
Proccor's Ultra Octane is a new stimulant free pre workout that packs in everything needed for enhanced performance, pumps, and recovery.
Jun 06, 2016 Blog Post:
BZERQ by AlphaOne Labs: Focused Pre Workout Down Under
BZERQ by Alpha One Labs is a new focus-based pre workout supplement in Australia that has a serious new stimulant Ozzies and Kiwis must try!
May 25, 2016 Blog Post:
Stimerex Hardcore: Fat Burner for Stimulant Experts Only!
Stimerex Hardcore is a high-energy fat burner with a moderate 150mg caffeine but way high doses of DMAA and PEA from acacia rigidula. Experts only!
May 23, 2016 Blog Post:
Omnimind – Mental Potentiation Powered by Artichokes!
OmniMind is a revolutionary new cognitive enhancement supplement (nootropic) that aims to increase a concept known as Long Term Potentiation (LTP).
May 20, 2016 Blog Post:
Transparent Labs PreSeries STIM-FREE: Naturally Heavy Pumps
Transparent Labs PreSeries STIM-FREE is a comprehensive pre workout that offers pumps, focus, endurance, and power all without the use of stimulants.
May 10, 2016 Blog Post:
BPI Best PRE Workout – A Keto Diet Pre Workout?
BPI Sports has a new keto-targeted product tilted Best Pre Workout, using the keto-inducing power of BHB to help you burn fat for fuel during workouts
May 03, 2016 Blog Post:
Cannibal Ferox AMPED: Chaos & Pain’s Powerful Pre Workout
Cannibal Ferox AMPED is here from Chaos and Pain, and it brings back what everyone wanted: AMP Citrate, sometimes known as "DMAA Lite". See it here!
Apr 29, 2016 Blog Post:
Antaeus Labs PSyche – Feel Good Brain Booster
Antaeus Labs PSyche is a low-stim option (35mg caffeine) that works beautifully as Productivity supplements are making waves in the supplement world.
Apr 26, 2016 Blog Post:
Momentum Nutrition Formula 56: High-Powered Fat Burner
Formula 56: Momentum Nutrition has just released their 3rd supplement, a transparently dosed fat burner to help with the summer cut.
Apr 15, 2016 Blog Post:
Proccor Pre-RX – Workout Enhancement for Focused Athletes
Proccor has upgraded their monster pre workout Pre-Rx and it's the perfect prescription for your workout.
Apr 13, 2016 Blog Post:
Pumped Sports Loaded – A Solid Pre from Far Away
Pumped Sports is an up and coming New Zealand supplement brand with big things! Loaded is a comprehensive pre workout that is packed with goodies.
Mar 28, 2016 Blog Post:
Olympus Labs ELIX1R of the Gods & Goddesses
Olympus Labs ELIX1R is a focus and energy supplement that's great for everyone from the gym to the gamers. Everything we could ask for all in one!
Mar 28, 2016 Blog Post:
Komodo Katana v4 – A Sharper Sword w/ Moderate Stims
Komodo Katana v4 is out, and it's a pre workout supplement that perfectly balances energy, focus, pumps, and endurance for low/moderate stim users!
Mar 16, 2016 Blog Post:
Hemavo2 MAX Upgraded (2016)! Get Your Guns Ready!
The King of Pumps is back! iForce Nutrition has reformulated Hemavo2 Max to include a whopping dose of HydroMax and Nitrates.
Mar 07, 2016 Blog Post:
Cyclosome: New Age Liposome + Cyclodextrin Delivery System
Cyclosome is the next generation supplement delivery system by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, which uses a combination of Liposome and Cyclodextrin!
Feb 12, 2016 Blog Post:
Avena Sativa Oat Extract Boosts Focus, Says New Study
Avena Sativa Benefits: FOCUS! A new study using a green oat extract suggests it greatly benefits cognition and memory.
Feb 08, 2016 Blog Post:
Magnum Rocket Science – Research-Backed Energy Capsule
Rocket Science from Magnum Nutraceuticals is a research-backed capsule based pre workout that increases energy, focus, and alertness.
Feb 02, 2016 Blog Post:
NutraBio Fighter Fuel v3 – A Combat Athlete’s Pre Workout
Fighter Fuel V3 from NutraBio is the next evolution in crafting the ideal formula to get you ready to hit the Octagon!
Jan 25, 2016 Blog Post:
Synadrene (Synedrex Clone) Switched to DMHA by Hi-Tech Pharma
Hi-Tech has revamped their Synedrex clone Synadrene to now include DMHA and Walnut Bark Extract...does this signal the death of DMAA?
Jan 21, 2016 Blog Post:
Muscle Elements PreCre XS: Energy Upgraded!
Muscle Elements PreCre XS pre workout contains 419mg total caffeine in addition to yohimbine making for one seriously high stim pre workout!
Jan 14, 2016 Blog Post:
PreSeries BULK – $49 Pre Workout Has Industry Abuzz…
Transparent Labs PreSeries Bulk is a serious pre workout, with efficacious doses of everything you'd want in a pre workout. But is it worth $49?!
Jan 06, 2016 Blog Post:
Alpha GPC for Strength CONFIRMED: 600mg/day for Legs!
Alpha-GPC for strength CONFIRMED! A new study found that 600mg daily of Alpha GPC significantly improves leg strength, and possibly more!
Jan 04, 2016 Blog Post:
Chaos & Pain Cannibal Ferox: The 2016 Formula
Chaos and Pain is back with yet another reformulation of Cannibal Ferox. AMP Citrate is gone, but there's still plenty of stims to get you going.
Dec 29, 2015 Blog Post:
Olympus Labs TR1UMPH: Next-Gen Muscle Builder
Olympus Labs TR1UMPH is an all new formulation muscle-builder that's retooled to be all natural for gains and recovery, based on phosphatidic acid!
Dec 18, 2015 Blog Post:
Picamilon Banned by FDA: More than Meets the Eye?
Picamilon is in the FDA's crosshairs due to a new study by Dr. Pieter Cohen. Is there more at stake for the supplement industry than meets the eye?
Dec 17, 2015 Blog Post:
Rich Piana’s 5150 Pre Workout: Involuntary Psychiatric Hold
5150 is a high stim pre workout from Rich Piana and 5% Nutrition specifically made for those that regularly need 2 to 3 scoops of "standard" pre workouts.
Dec 08, 2015 Blog Post:
Gym Juice: A Different Kind of Intra Workout Reviewed
Gym Juice is a unique intra workout supplement from Athletic Xtreme that uses a combination of PeptoPro and BCAAs to fuel muscle protein synthesis.
Dec 02, 2015 Blog Post:
Conqu3r Unleashed by Olympus Labs: Balanced Perfection
Olympus Labs Conqu3r Unleashed has hit the market! Get the full scoop on just what's inside this super balanced high-powered pre workout supplement
Dec 01, 2015 Blog Post:
Gnar Pump: Broscience’s Hilarious(ly underdosed) Pre Workout
Gnar Pump is the hilarious pre workout from the Brofessor Dom Mazetti and his supplement company BroSupps. But is it for SERIOUS workouts?
Nov 25, 2015 Blog Post:
Nitramine 2015: Myokem’s Reformulation for MORE Focus
Myokem Nitramine has been updated as the popular focus pre workout removes picamilon in favor of L-Theanine and Theacrine, and adds ALCAR over LCLT.
Nov 24, 2015 Blog Post:
Modern PRE: The Next Generation USPLabs Pre Workout
Modern PRE is the new USPLabs pre workout supplement that's slated for late 2015 / early 2016. Rumor has it that it will be LOADED!
Nov 23, 2015 Blog Post:
Rich Piana’s MENTALITY – Cognitive Booster Leaves *Nothing* Out
Rich Piana's Mentality is a cognition boosting supplement that contains virtually every nootropic and amino acid to elevate memory and mental function.
Nov 18, 2015 Blog Post:
MTS Tyrant – Marc Lobliner’s Estrogen & Cortisol Controller
Marc Lobliner and MTS have released MTS Tryant, an all new estrogen and cortisol control supplement that contains phosphatidylserine and DIM.
Nov 05, 2015 Blog Post:
360 RAGE: The Strongest Banned-Substance Free Pre Workout
360RAGE is the high stim option in 360CUT Performance Supplements line up of pre workouts - they claim it to be the STRONGEST legal pre workout!
Nov 04, 2015 Blog Post:
Best Sleep Aid Guide: Supplements, Ingredients, & Herbs
What's the Best Sleep Aid? It depends if you want a full-blown sleep aid supplement, or just a single-ingredient herb or compound. We cover it all!
Nov 02, 2015 Blog Post:
Olympus Labs Conqu3r Unleashed Stim-Free: Loaded to the Gills!
Conqu3r Unleashed Stim-Free is the Olympus Labs caffeine-free pre workout unveiled with 5 patented ingredients all clinically dosed.
Oct 29, 2015 Blog Post:
Myokem Pyroxamine: Everyone’s Favorite Focus Fat Burner
Pyroxamine is the Myokem fat burner with focus! They've unveiled the new formulation of Pyroxamine, replacing picamilon, adding theanine and theacrine
Oct 21, 2015 Blog Post:
C4 Neuro – Cellucor’s C4 with FOCUS
C4 Neuro is the latest incarnation of Cellucor's pre workout that packs a lot of the things you love about the standard plus of a potent nootropic blend.
Oct 01, 2015 Blog Post:
Carbon PREP – Layne Norton’s Pre Workout DOA
Carbon Prep is Layne Norton's debut nearly-stim-free pre workout for his brand new supplement line, Carbon. Let's see what's in store (it's LOADED!)
Sep 23, 2015 Blog Post:
MuscleSport Rhino Black – High Energy & Pump Pre Workout
Rhino Black is the newest high energy, pump-centric workout from MuscleSport specifically tailored to give razor focus and skin-splitting pumps!
Sep 15, 2015 Blog Post:
Oxy Xtreme: Good Mood Fat Burner by Brand New Energy
Oxy Xtreme is the all new, revamped fat burner from New Brand Energy that promises unparalleled fat loss and mood improvement!
Sep 08, 2015 Blog Post:
CT Fletcher’s Pre Workout ISYMFS by iSatori Analyzed
CT Fletcher's pre workout supplement, ISYMFS, is finally here from the YouTube fitness star and iSatori! Will it make you an "IRON ADDICT"?
Sep 04, 2015 Blog Post:
BPI Creatine HD – Multi-Faceted Creatine
BPI Sports latest product Best Creatine HD utilizes six forms of creatine to help you increase power, strength, and lean mass. Is it really the "best"?
Aug 24, 2015 Blog Post:
Muscle Elements 212: Don’t Just Burn Fat.. BOIL It!!
Muscle Elements 212 is a unique fat burner with both pill and powder forms, great energy, and an added bit of diuretic support to shed that water!
Aug 14, 2015 Blog Post:
Controlled Labs White Rapids Review
We give our review of Controlled Labs newest pre workout White Rapids. Is it better than White Flood Reborn? We think so!
Aug 11, 2015 Blog Post:
OxySport Black: MusclePharm’s Fat Burning Goes to the Dark Side
OxySport Black is the latest fat burner from Musclepharm as part of their GNC-exclusive Black Line of products that boasts focus, energy, and fat burning.
Aug 04, 2015 Blog Post:
BPI Burn XS – Stim-Free Focus Fat Burner
BPI Burn XS is the newest one-pill weight loss solution from BPI that promises "mind bending clarity" in addition to weight loss, but no stimulants
Jul 28, 2015 Blog Post:
ErgoBlast Pre-Workout: New Formula in 2015 Updated!
ErgoGenix has cranked up the intensity on their pre workout ErgoBlast with a much bigger and revamped formula.
Jul 16, 2015 Blog Post:
PreCre: Everything RIGHT in a Pre Workout Supplement
Muscle Elements PreCre is a transparently dosed pre workout that hits all the right notes, energy, focus, endurance and carbs to give you a great workout.
Jul 13, 2015 Blog Post:
Magnum G-Spring – Growth and Recovery Sleep Enhancer!
Jul 10, 2015 Blog Post:
Lipo 6 RX: New Nutrex Fat Burner with Long-Lasting Energy
Lipo 6 RX is the new fat burner from Nutrex Research that has Theacrine alongside Caffeine. Read about this and compare prices with PricePlow!
Jun 09, 2015 Blog Post:
Noopept Mega Guide: Enhancing the Smart Within
Noopept is a nootropic (cognitive brain enhancer) that's gaining huge popularity. We discuss the best noopept benefits, dosage, and side effects here
May 27, 2015 Blog Post:
Magnum Limitless: New Pre-Workout Focusing on FOCUS
Magnum Limitless is the new pre workout supplement coming in June. We don't know much about the Limitless ingredients yet, but we're guessing FOCUS!
May 16, 2015 Blog Post:
SP250 – Gaspari’s Unique New Pre Workout for 2015
SP250 is Gaspari Nutrition's much anticipated new pre workout supplement, with some completely new ingredients. We analyze the new SP 250 review!
May 05, 2015 Blog Post:
Neogenix Velocity 3.0 – Accelerating Fat Loss AND Focus!
Velocity 3.0 is Neogenix's fat burner that will bring a different kind of focus feel, thanks to a nice dose of a unique cognitive enhancing ingredient
Apr 30, 2015 Blog Post:
Altius Pre Workout Review (Jacked Factory)
ALTISU PricePlow is back with a full in-depth review of Jacked Factory's fantastic pre-workout, Altius.
Apr 29, 2015 Blog Post:
Controlled Labs White Rapids – Feel the Rush!
Controlled Labs White Rapids is a new pre workout supplement meant to replace the White Flood franchise. The ingredient label is open and looks great!
Apr 03, 2015 Blog Post:
ONWARD: Flag Nor Fail’s Unique Health Supplement
The ONWARD Supplement is a new daily immune/energy/focus/mood booster from Flag Nor Fail's Rob and Dana Linn Bailey. But is it worth the price?
Mar 31, 2015 Blog Post:
Altius Pre-Workout by Jacked Factory: The G.O.A.T?!
The Altius Pre Workout by Jacked Factory is an Amazon product that is absolutely LOADED and has tons of great reviews. We analyze the ingredients.
Feb 12, 2015 Blog Post:
SAN MegaTron – Stim-Free Supplement as Good as its Name
SAN MegaTron is a stimulant-free pre workout supplement that has exciting doses of both nitric oxide boosters AND focus enhancers. And what a name!
Feb 10, 2015 Blog Post:
MusclePharm Wreckage – Likely to Live Up to its Name
MusclePharm Wreckage is the new hardcore pre workout that has an open ingredients formula and is nearly guaranteed to give you AGGRESSIVE workouts!
Jan 11, 2015 Blog Post:
ProSupps VEXXUM – 2015 Fat Burner Now Out!
Vexxum is the new 2015 fat burner from Pro Supps, it's a once-day weight loss product, and it is STRONG. Read the Vexxum Ingredients here. Wow!
Sep 11, 2014 Blog Post:
NOOPUMP by MAN Sports: Focused Pumps without Stims!
NOOPUMP has been announced by MAN Sports - this is a stimulant-free pre workout supplement that not only boosts pumps, but enhances focus too!
Aug 06, 2014 Blog Post:
Chaos and Pain – Hardcore Supplements for ADVANCED Users
Chaos and Pain is a controversial new supplement company that has hardcore supplements for hardcore users. Can YOU handle the Chaos and Pain?
Apr 12, 2014 Blog Post:
CRAZE v2 by Driven Sports is Out! Feeling Risky Today?
Is Craze 2.0 on its way? Rumors are swirling about a new Driven Sports Craze formula. This is the pre workout supplement that did the unthinkable.
Jun 04, 2013 Blog Post:
Aniracetam: Everything You Need to Know
Sep 05, 2010 Blog Post:
Is Piracetam Banned by the FDA?
Sign up for future Nootropics news!
Click the button below to sign up for future Nootropics news, deals, coupons, and reviews!
Nootropics Deals & Price Alerts
The following deals are still active:
- Jun 23, 2018: Brain Boost Nootropics Sulbutiamine 60 500mg Capsules dropped by 31.0% to $19.99 at Amazon.com
- Jun 23, 2018: SNS Focus XT 30 Servings (only Fruit Punch - Caffeine-Free) dropped by 36.7% to $28.49 at Suppz.com
- Jun 23, 2018: SNS Choline Citrate 500 Grams dropped by 16.4% to $14.24 at Suppz.com
- Jun 22, 2018: Futurebiotics ThinkFast 60 Vcaps dropped by 9.9% to $17.75 at A1 Supplements
- Jun 19, 2018: Onnit Alpha Brain 90 Capsules dropped by 11.1% to $39.99 at Amazon.com
- Jun 19, 2018: SNS Phenibut XT 100 Grams dropped by 11.2% to $39.95 at A1 Supplements
- Jun 19, 2018: BSN Neuro FX 30 Servings (only Cranberry Orange, Tropical Punch) dropped by 28.5% to $18.95 at IllPumpYouUp.com
- Jun 17, 2018: Country Life SharpThought 30 Vcaps dropped by 14.2% to $16.99 at AllStarHealth
- Jun 17, 2018: Twinlab Choline & Inositol Caps 100 Capsules dropped by 12.3% to $8.89 at AllStarHealth
- Jun 15, 2018: NOW Alpha-GPC 60 Vcaps dropped by 10.0% to $16.19 at DPS Nutrition
- Jun 14, 2018: KAL DMAE 100 Tablets dropped by 10.0% to $7.01 at eVitamins
- Jun 14, 2018: Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash 20 Servings (only Fruit Splash) dropped by 6.1% to $26.99 at DPS Nutrition
- Jun 13, 2018: Jarrow Formulas Inositol 8 Oz. dropped by 8.0% to $14.25 at A1 Supplements
- Jun 12, 2018: Life Extension Huperzine A 60 Vcaps dropped by 6.7% to $26.58 at Jet.com
- Jun 11, 2018: Advanced Molecular Labs Dopa Rush 120 Capsules dropped by 39.4% to $19.99 at Muscle and Strength
- Jun 10, 2018: Doctor's Best Best PQQ 30 Vcaps dropped by 6.5% to $17.99 at AllStarHealth
- Jun 10, 2018: Nature's Way Choline & Inositol 100 Capsules dropped by 13.0% to $9.39 at AllStarHealth
- Jun 08, 2018: Jarrow Formulas Citicoline 60 Capsules dropped by 9.7% to $14.43 at Amazon.com
- Jun 08, 2018: NOW PQQ Energy 30 Vcaps dropped by 10.0% to $17.99 at AllStarHealth
- Jun 05, 2018: Life Extension CDP Choline 60 250mg Vcaps dropped by 6.6% to $23.95 at Jet.com
- Jun 04, 2018: Ryno Power Motivation 60 Capsules dropped by 8.0% to $22.95 at Amazon.com
- Jun 02, 2018: Source Naturals DMAE 50 Capsules dropped by 37.2% to $4.99 at eVitamins
- Jun 02, 2018: NOW Inositol Powder 16 Oz. dropped by 40.4% to $15.38 at eVitamins
- Jun 02, 2018: Nature's Way Inositol 100 Capsules dropped by 6.4% to $7.29 at eVitamins
- May 31, 2018: Natrol Memory Complex 60 Tablets dropped by 6.6% to $7.47 at AllStarHealth
- May 31, 2018: Natrol brainSpeed Memory 60 Tablets dropped by 15.0% to $10.62 at AllStarHealth
- May 31, 2018: Repp Sports Phenibut 90 Capsules dropped by 26.3% to $10.49 at DPS Nutrition
- May 26, 2018: Twinlab Inositol Caps 100 Capsules dropped by 8.1% to $9.09 at AllStarHealth
- May 26, 2018: GNC Ginkgo Biloba Plus 100 Vcaps dropped by 18.8% to $12.99 at GNC
- May 21, 2018: Twinlab DMAE Caps 100 Capsules dropped by 9.7% to $5.95 at A1 Supplements
- May 19, 2018: NOW Ginkgo Biloba 120 60mg Vcaps dropped by 18.4% to $6.77 at Amazon.com
- May 18, 2018: MyoBlox Skywalk 36 Servings (only Apple Crush, Vanilla Cherry) dropped by 9.6% to $42.95 at Ruesco Supplement Outlet
- May 17, 2018: Outbreak Nutrition Transmit 90 Vcaps dropped by 10.0% to $32.39 at DPS Nutrition
- May 11, 2018: Source Naturals Attentive Child 120 Tablets dropped by 12.2% to $14.82 at Jet.com
- May 10, 2018: MRM Attention! Gels 90 Softgels dropped by 12.4% to $13.79 at AllStarHealth
- May 10, 2018: Doctor's Best Best Phosphatidyl Serine 120 Vcaps dropped by 8.5% to $22.86 at Jet.com
- May 08, 2018: Nature's Way Gotu Kola Herb 100 Capsules dropped by 19.0% to $4.69 at AllStarHealth
- May 08, 2018: Irwin Naturals Brain Awake 60 Softgels dropped by 20.0% to $9.99 at AllStarHealth
- May 08, 2018: Jarrow Formulas PS 100 30 Softgels dropped by 10.5% to $8.93 at Amazon.com
- May 07, 2018: NOW NADH 60 Vcaps dropped by 8.5% to $22.49 at DPS Nutrition
- May 05, 2018: Biochem DMAE 50 Vcaps dropped by 17.5% to $6.64 at MySupplementStore
- May 04, 2018: Performix TCP 30 Servings dropped by 36.9% to $37.84 at GNC
- May 03, 2018: Doctor's Best Extra Strength Ginkgo 120 Vcaps dropped by 6.9% to $6.99 at AllStarHealth
- May 02, 2018: Jarrow Formulas Inositol 100 Vcaps dropped by 7.8% to $9.49 at AllStarHealth
- May 01, 2018: Irwin Naturals Ginkgo Smart 120 Softgels dropped by 23.8% to $18.99 at AllStarHealth
- Apr 30, 2018: MAN Sports Brain Bridge 20 Servings (only Rainbow Sherbet) dropped by 25.0% to $26.99 at MAN Sports
- Apr 19, 2018: MAN Sports Brain Bridge 20 Servings (only Lemon Drop) dropped by 25.0% to $26.99 at MAN Sports
- Apr 17, 2018: NOW Ginkgo Biloba 240 60mg Vcaps dropped by 13.4% to $13.79 at AllStarHealth
- Apr 12, 2018: NOW Phosphatidyl Serine 120 100mg Vcaps dropped by 8.8% to $28.99 at AllStarHealth
- Apr 12, 2018: Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash 20 Servings (only Sour Apple Rush) dropped by 8.0% to $29.40 at Lockout Supplements
- Apr 11, 2018: MRM Neuro-Max II 60 Vcaps dropped by 8.2% to $13.79 at AllStarHealth
- Apr 03, 2018: Ultimate Nutrition Premium Inosine 100 Capsules dropped by 29.4% to $11.99 at AllStarHealth
- Apr 02, 2018: Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Attention Link 60 Tablets dropped by 6.3% to $19.54 at i-Supplements.com
- Mar 29, 2018: Source Naturals DMAE 200 Tablets dropped by 11.0% to $11.49 at AllStarHealth
- Mar 27, 2018: Antaeus Labs 7,8-Dihydroxyflavone 60 Capsules dropped by 70.8% to $26.99 at MRSupps.com
- Mar 21, 2018: SNS Focus XT 30 Servings (only Cotton Candy, Pink Lemonade) dropped by 19.5% to $17.58 at DPS Nutrition
- Mar 15, 2018: Vitalabs Inositol Powder 8 Oz. dropped by 11.5% to $18.68 at i-Supplements.com
- Feb 19, 2018: Jarrow Formulas Vinpocetine 100 Capsules dropped by 44.2% to $7.25 at AllStarHealth
- Feb 15, 2018: Nature's Way Gotu Kola Herb 180 Capsules dropped by 14.5% to $6.69 at AllStarHealth
- Feb 01, 2018: LifeTime Brain Support Formula 60 Capsules dropped by 37.2% to $17.39 at AllStarHealth
- Jan 14, 2018: CEL Nutrition NervaCORE 90 Capsules dropped by 66.7% to $19.95 at Amazon.com
- Jan 03, 2018: BioTrust Brain Bright 60 Tablets dropped by 62.9% to $49.00 at Amazon.com
- Dec 17, 2017: NooWave The High Performer 30 Servings dropped by 10.4% to $43.22 at Amazon.com
- Dec 03, 2017: Diamond Herpanacine Diamond Mind 90 Tablets dropped by 28.8% to $14.23 at i-Supplements.com
- Nov 28, 2017: Life Extension Brain Shield 60 Vcaps dropped by 25.0% to $20.99 at AllStarHealth
- Nov 21, 2017: NOW Brain Elevate 120 Vcaps dropped by 6.0% to $18.19 at AllStarHealth
- Nov 16, 2017: BELDT Labs Vivvid 30 Capsules dropped by 20.4% to $15.90 at Amazon.com
- Aug 02, 2017: GNC Ginkgo Biloba 200 Capsules dropped by 40.9% to $12.99 at Jet.com
- Mar 26, 2017: Enzymatic Therapy Ultra Ginkgo! 240 Vcaps dropped by 9.9% to $31.99 at AllStarHealth
- Jan 03, 2017: Nature's Plus Ginkgo Biloba 60 Capsules dropped by 22.9% to $23.75 at A1 Supplements
Sign up for future Nootropics deals and coupons!
Click the button below to sign up for future Nootropics deals, news, and coupons!
Nootropics Reviews & YouTube Videos
Jun 11, 2018: Is This Considered A Drug? (Tianeptine)
May 21, 2018: Outbreak Nutrition Transmit (Energy Nootropics)
May 01, 2018: BCAA + Phosphatidylserine | Vaxxen Labs Chainlink Review
Feb 06, 2018: High Stim Nootropic Supplement | Myoblox Skywalk
Dec 12, 2017: STRONG Sleep Supplement | Outbreak Nutrition Refuge
Nov 09, 2017: They Claim To Be The BEST Gaming Supplement...
Oct 03, 2017: Brain Boosting Smart Drug ?!? | AZOTH NOOTROPIC V2
Aug 04, 2017: Sulbutiamine -- What is it and What does it do?!
Aug 01, 2017: Performax Labs Nootropimax Review
Jun 23, 2017: L-Tyrosine for Focus: Which Form is Superior?
May 05, 2017: RedCon1 Mental Trigger Ingredients
Apr 12, 2017: REPP Sports Supplements Interview and Taste Test
Nov 12, 2016: Olympus Labs Elix1r Review: Feels Good But Light Scoop?
Nov 07, 2016: Aaron Singerman (RedCon1) Interview with PricePlow
Subscribe for more Nootropics news and alerts!
Subscribe to PricePlow on YouTube or click the button below to sign up for our latest Nootropics news and reviews!
Nootropics Topics in the PricePlow Forum
- Jun 11, 2018: Is This Considered A Drug? (Tianeptine)
- May 21, 2018: Outbreak Nutrition Transmit (Energy Nootropics)
- May 01, 2018: BCAA + Phosphatidylserine | Vaxxen Labs Chainlink Review
- May 01, 2018: You Called Us Out! | RedCon1 GI Juice INGREDIENTS Explained
- Mar 14, 2018: Sparta Nutrition Cogni Keto Review
- Feb 27, 2018: STIMULANT FIESTA 2018! Performax Labs StimMax Pre Workout ⚡
- Feb 13, 2018: Kick A** Nootropic Supplement | Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash
- Feb 06, 2018: High Stim Nootropic Supplement | Myoblox Skywalk
- Dec 13, 2017: Win a bottle of RAW Synergies Black Lion -- Nootropic-Infused Testosterone Booster
- Dec 12, 2017: STRONG Sleep Supplement | Outbreak Nutrition Refuge
- Dec 08, 2017: Lion's Mane: The Nerve Growth Nootropic Mushroom
- Nov 13, 2017: Robert's Stimulant-Free Nootropic Stack with SNS
- Nov 13, 2017: RXS Supplements Radiate - Both flavors!
- Nov 09, 2017: They Claim To Be The BEST Gaming Supplement...
- Nov 07, 2017: Nootropic Brain Booster? Or Fat Loss Supplement? | BPN In-Focus Review
- Nov 03, 2017: Anastasis Konnect -- The Professional's Nootropic
- Nov 03, 2017: My Personal Stack (Stress/Anxiety and Memory)
- Nov 01, 2017: Pre Workout Du Jour!
- Oct 27, 2017: Vinpocetine: Enhanced Blood Flow to Your Brain
- Sep 29, 2017: Choline Supplements: What's the Best Form for Focus?
- Sep 23, 2017: Ambrosia Mental Jewels: Daily Herbal-Driven Neuro Enhancer
- Sep 08, 2017: Genius Joy Supplement Brings Heightened Cognition AND Mood
- Sep 01, 2017: Meet Anastasis: Bio-hacking for the Savvy Supplementer
- Aug 25, 2017: Phenibut: The Nighttime Nootropic
- Oct 13, 2015: Picamilon Banned by FDA: More than Meets the Eye?