PricePlow Terms and Conditions
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
ClutchWave reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all ClutchWave Sites (or any part thereof). ClutchWave shall not be liable to any user or other third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance except as expressly provided herein.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
- REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
Services are available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old. If you do not so qualify, do not attempt to register for or use the Services.
By way of example, but not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
- for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to adhere to all local laws concerning online behavior and acceptable content;
- to contribute any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- to create or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any other PricePlow users or any URL;
- to violate any laws in your jurisdiction;
- to submit stories or comments linking to multi-level marketing schemes, affiliate programs, or sites repurposing existing stories;
- to intimidate, threaten, impersonate, harass, or abuse other PricePlow users;
- with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, scraper, spider, or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our permission. You also agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our platform; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper running of the Site; or (iii) circumvent any methods we may use to prevent or govern access to the Site;
- to transmit, or cause to be transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any PricePlow user;
- with the intention of artificially inflating or altering the 'vote count', comments, or any other ClutchWave service, including by way of creating separate user accounts for the purpose of artificially altering ClutchWave's services; giving or receiving money or other payment in exchange for votes; or belonging to any other effort that artificially alters the results of ClutchWave's services.
- CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION ON THE SERVICE
By submitting, uploading, or otherwise disclosing or distributing Content of any kind at or on the Site or otherwise through the Services, you represent and warrant that you own all rights in the Content and you agree that the Content will be subject to the Creative Commons Public Domain License, available at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/publicdomain/.