It doesn't take much imagination to know that the company Monster Energy means business. For a company with an amazing line of supplements such as the ready to drink (RTD) Muscle Monster energy shake, they don't believe in tri media advertising. Why spend money on advertisements? Monster Energy chose to spend that money on different things such as a killer supplement line and "presence".
Our Monster ULTRA Review / Tasting Panel
Muscle Monster Energy Drink
Touted as one of the best RTD on the market, the Muscle Monster Energy shake is a favorite among bodybuilders and athletes. Each can gives you two servings which contain about 200 calories, 160 mg of caffeine, 25 grams of protein, 7 minerals and vitamins as well as 500 mg of Calcium. For those on a cutting program, you'll love the fact that each can is low in fat! This line features three great flavors:
Muscle Monster Vanilla
Muscle Monster Chocolate
Muscle Monster Coffee
Monster Energy shows that they're the king in RTD with Monster Rehab. It's a powerful concoction of Monster Protein and Monster Energy Blend. Each can is formulated to hydrate your body and fire up your muscles while providing enough nutrients to help you rest and recover to grow your muscles. Monster Energy, in collaboration with DUB Synergy, have created this uniquely different line of RTD.
Baller's Blend Punch Energy
Featuring a fruity addition to the Muscle Monster line, the Baller's Blend is a remarkable mix of classic fruit punch. While it brings back memories of you mixing fruit punches, each sip will bring you one step closer to your future. Each can still contains the powerful formula of energy and stimulation found in the Muscle Monster line.
Mad Dog Punch Energy
During DUB Show Tours, fans thirsted for a new DUB mix. Mad Dog shows his prowess by giving the fans what they want, a fruit punch mix with the signature Monster Energy Blend.
The Monster Energy Presence
Call the company omnipresent, Monster Energy promotes their product line just the way they want, through physical presence. Don't waste your time with the TV, computer and radio. The company has a unique approach in promoting their supplements. Instead of paying ad agencies, TV, or radio networks, the company believes in being there for and with their fans. You'll see them at sports competitions, concert tours, and conventions. They prefer to be present with athletes and helping them achieve something in their career. Fans can also reach out, ask questions and get answers in person. The company does this through events, parties, and more.
Just the way YOU Want it
Now, you don't have to be signed up to a company to get exclusive gear. As long as you're a fan of the Monster Energy supplement line, you can sport the Monster Logo any way you want. The company's promotion is all about giving fans what they need such as VIP access, concert tickets and the chance to talk to top athletes, musicians and access to real sports gear.
A Lifestyle in A Can
The best part is that the company focuses on you. You get to enjoy perks and benefits, rocking out in concerts, with the girls, top athletes, and more. Think it's a dream? With Monster Energy you can!
Melatonin News on PricePlow
Feb 11, 2018 Product News:
Doctor's Best Melatonin was created (Melatonin)
Feb 08, 2018 Blog Post:
Genius Sleep Aid: The “Smarter” Sleeping Pill
The Genius Sleep Aid is a nighttime sleep and relaxation formula that's driven mainly by L-Glycine and a new ingredient - but not too much melatonin!
Jan 16, 2018 Product News:
Onnit Melatonin Spray was created (Melatonin)
Dec 18, 2017 Blog Post:
Primeval Labs EAA Sleep – Get Some Anabolic Rest
Need a better night's sleep? EAA Sleep from Primeval Labs contains the sleep aids and essential amino acids you need to sleep soundly every night.
Dec 12, 2017 Blog Post:
Adaptogen Science Night Flight: Take Off to Dreamland
Adaptogen Night Flight is a new immune system booster and sleep aid from the strong upstart. Now THIS is a unique supplement for sleep / recovery!
Sep 17, 2017 Product News:
Nature's Essentials Melatonin 10mg was created (Melatonin)
Aug 29, 2017 Product News:
Betancourt Essentials Melatonin has a new variation: 60 Tablets - 3mg-Fast Melt (Melatonin)
Aug 12, 2017 Product News:
Universal Melatonin has a new variation: 60 Capsules - 3mg (Melatonin)
Oct 31, 2016 Product News:
NutraKey Melatonin was created (Melatonin)
Sep 23, 2016 Blog Post:
RedCon1 Fade Out: Sleep Supplement Knocks You the F’ Out
Fade Out from RedCon1 is a comprehensive sleep formula that also reduces stress and promotes Growth Hormone release. The strongest sleep aid out?!
Sep 08, 2016 Blog Post:
AML Thermo Heat Nighttime – Overnight Fat Burner that WORKS
AML Thermo Heat Nighttime is a fat burner you take at night that also helps you sleep. The high amounts of ginger and capsaicin activate brown fat!
Jun 29, 2016 Product News:
SAN Melatonin was created (Melatonin)
Jun 15, 2016 Blog Post:
Blue Star GH Peak: Boost Muscle Gains Overnight!
Blue Star Nutraceuticals GH Peak was recently released to support muscle growth by increasing growth hormone release during sleep at night.
Nov 04, 2015 Blog Post:
Best Sleep Aid Guide: Supplements, Ingredients, & Herbs
What's the Best Sleep Aid? It depends if you want a full-blown sleep aid supplement, or just a single-ingredient herb or compound. We cover it all!
Sep 14, 2015 Blog Post:
Cellucor P6 PM – Nighttime Sleep Supplement
Cellucor P6 PM combines the brand's testosterone boosting line of products with a whole host of sleep aids to maximize recovery.
Jul 13, 2015 Blog Post:
Magnum G-Spring – Growth and Recovery Sleep Enhancer!
Sign up for future Melatonin news!
Click the button below to sign up for future Melatonin news, deals, coupons, and reviews!
Melatonin Deals & Price Alerts
The following deals are still active:
- Jun 17, 2018: Universal Melatonin 120 Capsules dropped by 55.2% to $8.60 at AllStarHealth
- Jun 14, 2018: KAL Melatonin 120 Tablets (only 3 mg) dropped by 6.8% to $26.32 at Amazon.com
- Jun 12, 2018: MRM Melatonin 60 Vcaps dropped by 20.0% to $2.00 at iHerb.com
- Jun 02, 2018: Action Labs Super Melatonin Plus Valerian 60 Capsules dropped by 27.2% to $6.06 at eVitamins
- May 31, 2018: Natrol Melatonin 60 10mg Tablets (only 10mg) dropped by 15.0% to $5.09 at AllStarHealth
- May 31, 2018: Natrol Melatonin 90 1mg Tablets (only 1mg) dropped by 10.9% to $3.82 at AllStarHealth
- May 31, 2018: Natrol Melatonin 100 10mg Tablets dropped by 15.0% to $7.22 at AllStarHealth
- May 31, 2018: Natrol Melatonin 120 3mg Tablets dropped by 14.9% to $7.39 at AllStarHealth
- May 31, 2018: Natrol Melatonin 90 1mg Tablets (only Time Release) dropped by 15.1% to $3.90 at AllStarHealth
- May 31, 2018: Natrol Melatonin 60 5mg Tablets dropped by 8.4% to $4.58 at AllStarHealth
- May 31, 2018: Natrol Melatonin 60 10mg Tablets (only Citrus Punch) dropped by 15.0% to $4.67 at AllStarHealth
- May 31, 2018: Natrol Melatonin 90 5mg Tablets dropped by 14.8% to $5.01 at AllStarHealth
- May 31, 2018: Natrol Melatonin 100 Tablets dropped by 15.0% to $4.92 at AllStarHealth
- May 15, 2018: Natrol Melatonin 240 3mg Tablets dropped by 20.2% to $5.97 at Jet.com
- May 06, 2018: Source Naturals Melatonin 4 Oz. dropped by 40.3% to $2.99 at NetNutri.com
- Apr 16, 2018: Twinlab Melatonin 60 3mg Tablets dropped by 21.5% to $3.29 at AllStarHealth
- Apr 10, 2018: Source Naturals Melatonin 120 3mg Tablets dropped by 27.4% to $5.15 at AllStarHealth
- Apr 10, 2018: Source Naturals Melatonin 120 5mg Tablets dropped by 23.1% to $9.99 at AllStarHealth
- Mar 28, 2018: Source Naturals Melatonin 200 Capsules dropped by 24.6% to $5.90 at Jet.com
- Mar 28, 2018: KAL Melatonin 30 Tablets dropped by 47.2% to $3.50 at A1 Supplements
- Feb 13, 2018: Ultimate Nutrition Melatonin 100% Premium 60 Capsules dropped by 55.5% to $4.00 at AllStarHealth
- Feb 08, 2018: Betancourt Essentials Melatonin 60 Tablets dropped by 14.4% to $5.65 at Lockout Supplements
- Feb 06, 2018: NOW Melatonin 100 Vcaps dropped by 8.3% to $8.06 at DPS Nutrition
- Nov 21, 2017: Jarrow Formulas Mellow Tonin - Melatonin + B6 60 Capsules dropped by 31.3% to $4.39 at AllStarHealth
- Oct 26, 2017: NOW Melatonin 180 Lozenges (only Chewable) dropped by 21.0% to $5.49 at AllStarHealth
- Oct 26, 2017: NOW Melatonin 180 Capsules dropped by 13.2% to $5.79 at AllStarHealth
- Aug 01, 2017: GNC Melatonin 60 Vegetarian Tablets dropped by 9.1% to $14.99 at Jet.com
- Feb 24, 2017: NOW Melatonin 180 Vcaps dropped by 13.0% to $4.95 at A1 Supplements
Sign up for future Melatonin deals and coupons!
Click the button below to sign up for future Melatonin deals, news, and coupons!