Theanine is an amino acid that occurs naturally in tea leaves (Camellia sinensis). Chemically resembling glutamate -- a neurotransmitter implication in the formation of memory -- Ltheanine shows promise in improving memory, heightening focus, reducing anxiety and reducing cognitive dysfunction in seniors.
Recent animal studies indicate that it may also provide benefits in the treatment of addiction and promote longevity. Suntheanine (standardized L-theanine extract) has also been shown to improve sleep quality in boys with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Because it works so well for relaxation, L-Theanine has been added to several of the Best Sleep Aids. You can read about it in the L-Theanine for Sleep section of our Best Sleep Supplements guide! (Links open in a new tab)
- One study reported that 200mg of L-theanine has a relaxing effect on people prone to anxiety by generating alpha-wave activity in the the brain.
- Another study compared the effects of 200mg L-theanine to alprazolam (Xanax), which is one of the most commonly prescribed anti-anxiety medications.
- Chronic administration in rats resulted in significant improvements in spatial learning. 
- L-theanine supplementation worked as well at reducing anxiety as prescription medication.
- Studies suggest that by elevating levels of serotonin and dopamine, L-theanine has positive effects on learning and memory.[4, 5]
Gerbils pretreated with L-theanine and subsequently subjected to temporary deprivation of blood flow to the brain displayed significantly higher neuronal survival compared to untreated gerbils.
It seems apparent that everyone can gain some benefit from incorporating L-Theanine into his or her diet.
Recent human studies suggest L-theanine can safeguard cognitive functioning -- including memory and decision making -- in the elderly.
- Powdered green tea containing high concentrations of L-theanine produced significant cognitive improvement in elderly persons (average age, 85 years).
- Those receiving the extract saw improved scores on a battery of memory and attention tests. In comparison, the placebo group's scores declined with time.
Sleep disorders are commonly occur with ADHD populations.
- A 2011 study using Suntheanine on kids showed "boys who consumed L-theanine obtained significantly higher sleep percentage and sleep efficiency scores, along with a non-significant trend for less activity during sleep (defined as less time awake after sleep onset) compared to those in the placebo group."
Animal studies suggest L-theanine shows great promise for the treatment of addiction.
- L-theanine supplementation diminished the rewarding effects of nicotine and stifled the expression of tyrosine hydrolase and dopamine production in the midbrain. It also reduced the "upregulation of the nicotine acetylcholine receptor (nAChR) subunits induced by nicotine," all biomarkers for nicotine addiction.
- L-theanine dramatically reduced withdrawl symptoms among morphine dependent rhesus monkeys, "significantly attenuat[ing] designated opioid withdrawal signs, including fighting, rigid abdominal muscles, vocalizing on palpation of abdomen, pacing, retching, wet-dog shakes and masturbation."
- L-theanine increases the maximal lifespan of C. elegans.
- In humans, Theanine is known to reduce blood pressure, stabilize insulin activity and protect from oxidative stress. Only time will tell whether it can enhance human maximal lifespan.
- Individuals receiving the L-theanine saw improved scores on a battery of memory and attention tests.
Glutamate, an abundent central nervous system excitatory neurotransmitter, is essential for neuron communication and memory formation. However, when oxygen and glucose supplies stop, (from a stroke, for example) the electric potential of the cell membrane depolarizes, causing a massive outpouring of glutamate.
This uncontrolled release of glutamate produces a domino effect by causing glutamate receptors to allow excessive amounts of the calcium ion (Ca2+) into the neuron, initiating additional glutamate release and added calcium influx. This colossal influx of ions causes intracellular enzymes to create reactive oxygen species (free-radicals) to the point of cell death.
How L-theanine works
Neuroprotective action of theanine
Because of its structural similarity to glutamate, theanine acts as a mild antagonist of glutamate receptors, such as AMPA and NMDA. Thus, "theanine is thought to contribute to its protective effect on neuronal cell death by alleviating the action of the neuronal excitotoxin glutamate."  The action of theanine is similar to memantine, a medication that's prescribed for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
Theanine and neurogenesis
Theanine has been shown to promote the growth and development of nervous tissues (neurogenesis) in the hippocampus of animals by reducing biomarkers for stress.
The common dose for L-theanine is 200mg, 2 to 3 times daily. However, human studies have safely used over 800mg 3 times per day.
These statements are not approved by the FDA. You should always get consent from your doctor before starting a new diet, supplement or fitness program.
Suntheanine vs. the cheaper stuff
Suntheanine is pure L-theanine, containing only the L isomer (R-theanine, the other isomer, is ineffective) and has no remaining plant residue. It utilizes an interesting and patented fermentation method "that mimics the natural process in green tea leaves," thus eliminating the need for plant extraction. Unfortunately, the exorbitant price of Suntheanine can be cost prohibitive. Purchasing a cheaper, less pure theanine and increasing the dosage can produce the same effects.
Side effects and toxicity
L-theanine is generally well tolerated. The LD50 (median lethal dose) is greater than 5000mg/kg in rats. It has shown no mutagenic or carcinogenic effects in animals or bacteria.
L-theanine increases the activity of doxorubicin, idarubicin, pirarubicin, cisplatin, and irinotecan in tumor cells (all chemotherapeutic agents).
L-theanine and caffeine
The idea that caffeine and theanine synergize is a common belief. In reality, scientific research yields contradictory results.
- Although caffeine and L-theanine alone are known to improve vigilance during sustained attention tasks, "combined treatment did not confer any additional benefits over either compound alone, suggesting that the individual compounds may confer maximal benefits at the dosages employed (50mg caffeine, 100mg theanine)."
- In larger doses (250mg L-theanine, 150mg caffeine), the combination improved "rapid visual information processing (RVIP) accuracy and attenuated increases in self-reported mental fatigue." It also lead to:
- Faster simple reaction time
- Faster numeric working memory reaction time
- Improved sentence verification accuracy
- Improved self-reported ratings for headaches, fatigue and alertness
According to our research, a minimum dose of 250mg L-theanine and 150mg caffeine is required for the possible improvement of the above performance markers.
- Ito K, Nagato Y, Aoi N, Juneja LR, Kim M., Yamamoto T, Sugimoto S. 1998. Effects of L-Theanine on the release of alpha-brain waves in human volunteers. Nippon Nogeikagaku Kaishi 72: 153-157.
- Lu K, et. al; Human Psychopharmacology "The Acute Effects of L-Theanine in Comparison to Alprazolam on Anticipatory Anxiety in Humans;" 2004
- Yokogoshi H, Terashima T.; Nutrition "Effect of Theanine, -Glutamylethylamide, on brain monoamines, striatal dopamine release and some kinds of behaviour in rats;"
- Yokogoshi H, et. al; Neurochemical Research; "Effect of Theanine, r-glutamylethylamide, on brain monoamines and striatal dopamine release in conscious rats;" 1998
- Yokogoshi H, et. al;. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry; "Theanine-induced reduction of brain serotonin concentration in rats;" 1998
- Nieoullon A.; Neurobiology; "Dopamine and the regulation of cognition and attention;" Neurobiology 2002
- Protective effect of ?-glutamylethylamide (Theanine) on ischemic delayed neuronal death in gerbils http://www.scopus.com/record/display.url?eid=2-s2.0-0034637127&origin=resultslist&sort=plf-f&cite=2-s2.0-0034637127&src=s&imp=t&sid=E529851B19C9E444E25AF25F827038AE.Vdktg6RVtMfaQJ4pNTCQ%3a20&sot=cite&sdt=a&sl=0
- S. Kato, H. Shimogaki, A. Onodera, H. Ueda, K. Oikawa, K. Ikeda et al.Development of the revised version of Hasegawa's Dementia Scale (HDS-R)Jpn J Geriatr Psychiatry, 2 (1991), pp. 1339-1347 [Japanese]
- The effects of L-Theanine (Suntheanine(R)) on objective sleep quality in boys with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22214254
- L-Theanine inhibits nicotine-induced dependence via regulation of the nicotine acetylcholine receptor-dopamine reward pathway. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23233221
- l-Theanine attenuates abstinence signs in morphine-dependent rhesus monkeys and elicits anxiolytic-like activity in mice. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22935630
- Calcium dependence of toxic cell death: a final common pathway Science, 206 (1979), pp. 700-702
- Neuroprotective effects of Theanine and its preventive effects on cognitive dysfunction http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1043661811000879
- Assessing the effects of caffeine and Theanine on the maintenance of vigilance during a sustained attention task. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22326943
- The effects of L-Theanine, caffeine and their combination on cognition and mood. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18006208
L-Theanine News on PricePlow
Feb 09, 2019 YouTube Video:
Europe's Best Pre Workout?! Chaos Crew BRING THE CHAOS Review!
Feb 06, 2019 Blog Post:
SteelFit Steel Dreams: The Kitchen Sink of Sleep Aids
SteelFit Steel Dreams is a masterfully created sleeping pill / sleep aid supplement that uses herbals, single-compound ingredients, and adds minerals!
Feb 05, 2019 Blog Post:
Chaos Crew’s BRING THE CHAOS Pre Workout Brings Controlled Chaos to the Gym!
Are you ready to BRING THE CHAOS? Because The Chaos Crew's epic new pre workout is the most hardcore in Europe, with a spin on those exotic stimulants
Jan 08, 2019 Blog Post:
Myokem Pyroxamine: The Focus Fat Burner Returns from the Dead!
Myokem Pyroxamine is Back! They brand has revived the new formulation of Pyroxamine, which replaced picamilon and added theanine + theacrine in 2015.
Jan 08, 2019 Blog Post:
A Shot of Genius: A Natural Energy Shot That Leans on FOCUS
The Genius Brand has come out with an energy shot, but it's lower on caffeine and higher on FOCUS. Come get yourself A Shot of Genius!
Dec 27, 2018 Blog Post:
Olympus Labs Amnes1a Sleep Aid Introduces New Bedtime Boosters
Olympus Labs Amnes1a is a capsule-based sleep aid that brings a few very unique ingredients to the insomniac demographic, for those who can't sleep!
Oct 31, 2018 Blog Post:
The Outbreak FPS Gaming Supplement Brings REAL Blood Flow to Gamers
Outbreak F.P.S. is a phenomenal gaming supplement made by gamers who design supplements for armageddon. FPS = Focus and Performance Supplement!
Oct 16, 2018 Blog Post:
SNS Focus XT: The Go-To Energy Nootropic Supplement Base.. Now in Candy Corn!
SNS Focus XT is the leading nootropic supplement that works as the ultimate productivity aid or focus-based pre workout. But now it's in CANDY CORN?!
Oct 02, 2018 Product News:
LiftMode L-Theanine has new variations: L-Theanine
Sep 17, 2018 Product News:
Thorne Research Theanine was created.
Aug 24, 2018 Blog Post:
EVL Z-Matrix – An (EVL) Genius Idea: ZMA with an L-Theanine Twist!
EVL's Z-Matrix took something we love (ZMA), with something else we love (L-Theanine and Vitamin D), and made a sleep supplement that's simply smart!
Jul 27, 2018 Blog Post:
CNS Labgrade: Low-Caffeine Yet ULTRA-High-Octane Pre Workout
CNS Labgrade is a pre workout supplement that has 180mg caffeine but a TON of other ingredients in this 22g monster. Be ready for low-caffeine action!
Jul 23, 2018 Blog Post:
Magnum’s MANE BRAIN Nootropic Brings the King of Extracts
Jun 04, 2018 Blog Post:
Acropolis Nutrition Offers a PRE Historic Pump – Naturally!
Acropolis Nutrition's first product is a skin-splitting pre-workout, PRE Historic! Loaded with over tons of pumps and no artificial BS ingredients!
May 30, 2018 Blog Post:
QUANTUMiND: An Energy Nootropic for a Quantum State of Mind
QUANTUMiND is an energy-based nootropic that hits all angles: mood-boosting, neuroprotection, anxiolytics, and energy! Prepare for cognitive clarity!
May 09, 2018 Blog Post:
5% Nutrition’s Kill It RELOADED Does Rich Piana Proud
Rich Piana's KILL IT Pre Workout has been RELOADED! Now with 325mg caffeine and TONS of pumps, Kill It RELOADED brings some serous pump thunder!
May 01, 2018 Blog Post:
White Flash is Controlled Labs’ Best Pre-Workout Yet!
Controlled Labs White Flash is by far and away the brand's best pre workout (in the WHITE series) ever, powered by 300mg caffeine, VASO-6, and more!
Apr 06, 2018 Blog Post:
RADIATE Fat with RXS Supplements Radiate Capsules
RXS Supplements Radiate Capsules live up to their name and some! One capsule provides 150mg caffeine but don't let that fool, you, it's thermogenic!
Mar 14, 2018 Blog Post:
NutraBio Natural Series PRE: Finally, A Great-Tasting Stevia Pre Workout!
NutraBio's Natural Series PRE Workout is finally a well-dosed pre workout with ingredients we love that has stevia and STILL tastes great!
Feb 12, 2018 Blog Post:
NutraBio PRE: Our Top-Rated Pre Workout Supplement
NutraBio's PRE Workout, named PRE, was recently upgraded, and now more than ever it's our #1 pre workout with no 'exotic' stimulants and no carbs!
Feb 08, 2018 Blog Post:
Genius Sleep Aid: The “Smarter” Sleeping Pill
The Genius Sleep Aid is a nighttime sleep and relaxation formula that's driven mainly by L-Glycine and a new ingredient - but not too much melatonin!
Jan 19, 2018 Blog Post:
Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash – Supreme Cognitive Booster
Controlled Labs explodes back on the scene with a powerhouse nootropic supplement titled Orange Brain Wash, and it has nearly EVERY nootropic we love!
Jan 16, 2018 Blog Post:
CogniKeto: The Ketogenic Nootropic by Sparta Nutrition
CogniKeto is a new ketogenic nootropic brain boosting supplement from Sparta Nutrition to help brain function with BHB salts and powerful nootropics
Jan 15, 2018 Blog Post:
NooWave’s High Performer Nootropic: Unlock Your Mind!
NooWave Supplements has reformulated their productivity nootropic supplement The High Performer to make it even better than before, and now in a powder!
Jan 09, 2018 Blog Post:
Sparta Nutrition Keto Shred: Keto Fat Burner Drink
Sparta Nutrition releases their keto-approved thermogenic fat burner powdered drink infused with BHB salts and MCT Oil in Keto Shred.
Dec 18, 2017 Blog Post:
Primeval Labs EAA Sleep – Get Some Anabolic Rest
Need a better night's sleep? EAA Sleep from Primeval Labs contains the sleep aids and essential amino acids you need to sleep soundly every night.
Dec 07, 2017 Blog Post:
Clinical Labs Galvanize: A Pre Workout to Shock the System
Check out Clinical Labs Supplements Galvanize. It's packing EVERYTHING you'd want in a pre workout all along 200mg DMHA.
Dec 04, 2017 Blog Post:
Optimum Nutrition Pro Pre: A Bigtime Pre Workout from a Big Brand
Optimum Nutrition Pro Pre finally brings a real pre workout to ON with the clinically-dosed Pro Pre - and there's three feel-good ingredients inside.
Dec 01, 2017 Blog Post:
Genius Burn: Smart and Trusted Caffeine-Free Fat Loss
Genius Burn is a well-dosed caffeine-free fat burner that enhances weight loss and improves mood and focus, with ALL trusted, trademarked ingredients.
Sep 18, 2017 Blog Post:
SNS Growth Factor XT — Sleep Better to Grow Bigger
SNS Growth Factor XT is a unique recovery and anti-aging supplement to help you sleep better, recovery faster, and grow stronger.
Sep 08, 2017 Blog Post:
Genius Joy Supplement Brings Heightened Cognition AND Mood
Genius JOY is a combination of nootropic and mood enhancing ingredients designed to alleviate stress and beat the blues. Have you used SAMe yet??
Jul 21, 2017 Blog Post:
TruBrain Bars — Nootropic powered Energy Snack!
TruBrain is the first of its kind all natural energy / snack bar loaded with nootropics like Citicoline!
Jul 14, 2017 Blog Post:
MAN Sports Brain Bridge: Powdered Brain Power!
Brain Bridge is powerful nootropic supplement from MAN Sports to enhance cognition, focus, and productivity.
Jun 24, 2017 Blog Post:
Onnit Alpha Brain – Overrated Cognitive Booster for Beginners?
Onnit Alpha Brain is an incredibly popular nootropic touted by celebrities around the world, but is it really just an over-hyped, overpriced product?
Jun 09, 2017 Blog Post:
Modafinil (Provigil) – The Superstar Wakefulness Pill
Modafinil is one of the most popular and powerful wakefulness agents used as a nootropic drug. We dig into this "Limitless" style pill!
Apr 25, 2017 Blog Post:
PreSeries LEAN by Transparent Labs: When to Use Lean vs BULK?
Transparent Labs PreSeries Lean is a pre workout supplement with a few extra fat burning ingredients than the BULK version. We compare on PricePlow!
Mar 06, 2017 Blog Post:
Performax Labs NootropiMax – Free Your Mind
Performax Labs enters the nootropics market with NootropiMax, a powerful focus and cognitive boosting supplements. Free Your Mind with NootropiMax!
Jan 12, 2017 Blog Post:
Primeval Labs Gray Matter – Serious Brain Gains
Primeval Labs Gray Matter is the first nootropic supplement for serious brain gains. The doses look good, but it will come down to caffeine:theanine!
Jan 05, 2017 Blog Post:
Militant Supplements Shell Shock: Pre Workout Designed for a Monster
Militant Supplements Shell Shock is a new pre workout started by wounded combat veteran KC Mitchell. This pre workout is a beast!
Jan 04, 2017 Blog Post:
HAKNutrition PreHAK – The Ultimate Workout Hack!
HAKNutrition is a new supplement company with PreHAK, an incredibly well dosed pre workout supplement that makes the perfect "hack" for your workout!
Dec 07, 2016 Blog Post:
PES Prolific – PEScience is Back in the Pre Workout game!
PES Prolific brings PEScience back into the stimulant pre workout market - it's a performance and focus centric pre workout for the intelligent lifter
Oct 07, 2016 Blog Post:
Blue Star Elevate: Maximum Mental Muscle Potential!
Blue Star Elevate is an incredibly well crafted nootropic-based supplement that enhanced focus, mood, cognition, and drive.
Sep 28, 2016 Blog Post:
ANS RAVE: Energy For Lifters, Gamers, and Hard Workers!
ANS Performance RAVE is the new mental productivity supplement with an extremely unique, and well-dosed ingredient list including Lion's Mane & DMHA!
Sep 23, 2016 Blog Post:
RedCon1 Fade Out: Sleep Supplement Knocks You the F’ Out
Fade Out from RedCon1 is a comprehensive sleep formula that also reduces stress and promotes Growth Hormone release. The strongest sleep aid out?!
Sep 14, 2016 Blog Post:
The 2016 FDA NDI Draft Guidance Document: How To Destroy The ENTIRE Dietary Supplement Industry in 102 Pages
The FDA's 2016 NDI Draft Guidance looks like the beginning of a multi-pronged attack on the dietary supplement industry. Read and fight this ASAP!
Sep 08, 2016 Blog Post:
AML Thermo Heat Nighttime – Overnight Fat Burner that WORKS
AML Thermo Heat Nighttime is a fat burner you take at night that also helps you sleep. The high amounts of ginger and capsaicin activate brown fat!
Aug 25, 2016 Blog Post:
MOD Gaming Supplement – Amp up your Gaming Focus!
The MOD Gaming Supplement is a very well-dosed, focus-based supplement for eSports gamers that provides some energy, but more smooth, controlled focus
Aug 19, 2016 Blog Post:
Gaspari Hyper Amino: Low-Cost Energy Aminos that Kick!
Hyper Amino brings Gaspari Nutrition into the energy amino arena, an all day amino blend to support recovery and muscle growth. With Ilex Guayusa!
Jul 08, 2016 Blog Post:
Plexus Edge: Questionably Overpriced Energy Pill?
Plexus Edge looks to be the answer to every individual's daily energy crisis. But is it worth the high price tag?
Jun 25, 2016 Blog Post:
Norcodrene: Lower Energy Formula for Mood Support
Norcodrene has been reformulated to remove more stimulants, and the PEScience fat burning pill is now more of a mood enhancement pill now!
Jun 09, 2016 Blog Post:
Alphamine Reformulated for Better Feels: The Sexiest Supplement
Alphamine is a fat burning energy drink powder by PES, or PEScience. We think it's the sexiest, best supplement out there. Read why on PricePlow!
May 23, 2016 Blog Post:
Omnimind – Mental Potentiation Powered by Artichokes!
OmniMind is a revolutionary new cognitive enhancement supplement (nootropic) that aims to increase a concept known as Long Term Potentiation (LTP).
Apr 26, 2016 Blog Post:
Momentum Nutrition Formula 56: High-Powered Fat Burner
Formula 56: Momentum Nutrition has just released their 3rd supplement, a transparently dosed fat burner to help with the summer cut.
Apr 21, 2016 Blog Post:
Transparent Labs Fat Burner: Burn More with Less Stims
Transparent Labs Fat Burner (PhysiqueSeries) is lower-stim and will help you shed pounds fast and maintain muscle while sculpting the ideal physique.
Apr 20, 2016 Blog Post:
Symyx ELEVATE – BCAAs at Target by Scivation
Symyx Elevate is a new entry from Scivation that looks to capitalize on the growing energy amino AND RTD markets - and it's sold at Target stores!
Apr 15, 2016 Blog Post:
Proccor Pre-RX – Workout Enhancement for Focused Athletes
Proccor has upgraded their monster pre workout Pre-Rx and it's the perfect prescription for your workout.
Feb 08, 2016 Blog Post:
Magnum Rocket Science – Research-Backed Energy Capsule
Rocket Science from Magnum Nutraceuticals is a research-backed capsule based pre workout that increases energy, focus, and alertness.
Jan 14, 2016 Blog Post:
PreSeries BULK – $49 Pre Workout Has Industry Abuzz…
Transparent Labs PreSeries Bulk is a serious pre workout, with efficacious doses of everything you'd want in a pre workout. But is it worth $49?!
Nov 25, 2015 Blog Post:
Nitramine 2015: Myokem’s Reformulation for MORE Focus
Myokem Nitramine has been updated as the popular focus pre workout removes picamilon in favor of L-Theanine and Theacrine, and adds ALCAR over LCLT.
Nov 15, 2015 Blog Post:
Muscletech Hydroxycut Black Onyx Non-Stimulant: Herbal Fat Burner
MuscleTech Hydroxycut Black Onyx Non-Stim is the latest addition to the SX-7 line of products and stacks perfectly with the stim-based counterpart.
Nov 13, 2015 Blog Post:
Nutrabolics Supernova – High Powered Pre Workout
Nutrabolics Supernova is a new pre workout supplement that offers an interesting blend of stims including higher doses of dendrobium and theobromine.
Nov 04, 2015 Blog Post:
Best Sleep Aid Guide: Supplements, Ingredients, & Herbs
What's the Best Sleep Aid? It depends if you want a full-blown sleep aid supplement, or just a single-ingredient herb or compound. We cover it all!
Sep 14, 2015 Blog Post:
Cellucor P6 PM – Nighttime Sleep Supplement
Cellucor P6 PM combines the brand's testosterone boosting line of products with a whole host of sleep aids to maximize recovery.
Jul 13, 2015 Blog Post:
Magnum G-Spring – Growth and Recovery Sleep Enhancer!
May 04, 2015 Blog Post:
LEGION Pulse: Pre-Workout Taking Over Amazon
Legion PULSE is a pre workout supplement from Mike Matthews of Muscle For Life. It's a unique open formula, but the reviews of poor quality concern us
Apr 09, 2015 Blog Post:
MusclePharm Energy Drink: Energy Sport & Energy Sport Zero
MusclePharm Energy Sports Zero brings all the kick you want in an energy drink plus some workout enhancing ingredients. #MPNation takeover continues!
Jan 27, 2015 Blog Post:
True GRIT PRE – Open Formula Pre Workout
True GRIT PRE is a non-proprietary pre workout supplement that brings a few new ingredients to the table. We look at the True GRIT Pre ingredients
Jan 14, 2015 Blog Post:
Proccor OXIDIZE – Innovative Fat Burning Powder
Oxidize is a powdered fat burner energy drink made by Proccor, a new but highly-tested supplement company with something to prove in weight loss.
Sign up for future L-Theanine news!
Click the button below to sign up for future L-Theanine news, deals, coupons, and reviews!
L-Theanine Deals & Price Alerts
The following deals are still active:
- Feb 14, 2019: NOW L-Theanine 90 Chewables dropped by 6.6% to $11.49 at AllStarHealth
- Feb 13, 2019: NutraBio L-Theanine 90 Vcaps dropped by 11.1% to $19.99 at Suppz.com
- Jan 16, 2019: Jarrow Formulas Theanine 100 60 Capsules (only 200mg) dropped by 8.6% to $13.19 at AllStarHealth
- Dec 27, 2018: Enzymatic Therapy L-Theanine 60 Vcaps dropped by 15.1% to $9.39 at AllStarHealth
- Dec 15, 2018: Jarrow Formulas Theanine 100 60 Capsules (only 100mg) dropped by 7.9% to $7.49 at AllStarHealth
- Nov 17, 2018: NOW L-Theanine 1 Oz. dropped by 8.1% to $16.49 at AllStarHealth
- Oct 18, 2018: Enzymatic Therapy L-Theanine 180 Capsules dropped by 6.9% to $25.39 at AllStarHealth
Sign up for future L-Theanine deals and coupons!
Click the button below to sign up for future L-Theanine deals, news, and coupons!
L-Theanine Reviews & YouTube Videos
Subscribe for more L-Theanine news and alerts!
Subscribe to PricePlow on YouTube or click the button below to sign up for our latest L-Theanine news and reviews!