As a daily supplement, take one caplet with food.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately., Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue two weeks prior to surgery. Niacin may cause temporary flushing reaction. Inform your physician of this product's biotin content before any lab test. , Warning Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65WWarnings.ca.gov., Read packaging for more details.*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Storage
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN., Store in a cool, dry place. Distributed by: General Nutrition Corporation Pittsburgh, PA 15222