Chelated Calcium & Magnesium - Albion Calcium and Magnesium Glycinate Chelate Buffered Description
Advanced mineral nutrition! Calcium plus magnesium in chelate form for optimum absorption. Also supplies vitamin D!
What is Chelated Calcium & Magnesium - Albion Calcium and Magnesium Glycinate Chelate?
Chelated Calcium & Magnesium - Albion Calcium and Magnesium Glycinate Chelate is a combination formula that supplies the minerals calcium and magnesium in highly bioavailable chelate form. Also included is 100 IU of vitamin D per serving.
Chelated minerals are minerals that have been chemically bound to another molecule (typically an amino acid) to form a complex. Chelation naturally occurs during digestion, after stomach acid and enzymes break down protein into amino acids. Amino acids bind to minerals, assisting their transport through the intestinal walls.
Unfortunately, the body is not efficient at producing chelated minerals. So, Albion developed an exclusive technology that mimics the body’s natural chelation process, producing readily absorbable organic chelated minerals in supplement form. Glycine, an easily identified and efficiently absorbed amino acid, is the chelator (binding agent) most commonly used in Albion formulations.
Albion chelated minerals are:
- Produced in laboratories under carefully controlled conditions, utilizing an advanced, patented chelation process
- Nutritionally functional with an ultimate glycine-to-mineral molar ratio
- Clinically researched and chemically validated with TRAACS (The Real Amino Acid Chelate System)
- Guaranteed pure and stable
How does Chelated Calcium & Magnesium - Albion Calcium and Magnesium Glycinate Chelate support health?
- Calcium is an essential ingredient of bone that must constantly be replenished.*
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D intake throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis by slowing the rate of bone loss for people with a family history of the disease, post-menopausal women, and elderly men and women.
- Magnesium contributes to calcium absorption.*
- Magnesium helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function.*
- Vitamin D contributes to bone strength, as proper levels create optimum conditions for bone formation.*
- Vitamin D supports the proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems.*
Why choose Chelated Calcium & Magnesium - Albion Calcium and Magnesium Glycinate Chelate?
- Features Albion chelated minerals for optimal absorption
- Combines calcium, magnesium and vitamin D in one convenient formula
- Includes a proprietary absorption-support nutrient blend with ginger root, black pepper (Piper nigrum), digestive enzymes and prebiotics to further support absorption
- Contains 30 servings per bottle
- High quality, great value!
nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily with food or as directed by a physician.
Keep dry and at room temperature (59°-86°F [15°-30°C]).Free Of Milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish, fish, soy, gluten, titanium dioxide.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.