BETTER ABSORPTION, FASTER RESULTS.
- Faster Weight Loss and Reduced Hunger
- Enhanced Cognitive Performance and Mental Focus
- Reduced Risk for Disease and Inflammation
- Improve Exercise Performance and Boost Energy
KICK THE FAKE STUFF AND INVEST IN YOUR BODY.
Because of their fast absorption rate Magnesium Ketone Supplements are considered the most user friendly way to reach ketosis and promote weight loss. By pushing your body to use excess carbs and fat to fuel your body it helps keep you energy levels up and your weight loss on the right path. Dieticians have also recommended this supplement as a form of hunger suppressant, because it gives your body something else to focus on absorbing and using as fuel. 
Ketone salts provide an alternative, for the brain, to the blood glucose which it usually uses as a form of energy. Which gives your body a chance to burn and re-regulate the excess glucose in your body. It provides improved cognitive performance and mental focus especially when in a state of fasting or restricted calorie intake.
There are also several studies that indicate Ketone Salts have anti-carcinogenic qualities that help with the regulation of cell growth because cancerous cells are incapable of using ketone bodies the same way they use protein or carbohydrate bodies. It is also used to reduced inflammation because it inhibits specific proteins that lead to inflammation. 
It works to replenish glycogen stores for athletes while engaging in high resistance training, it also has been shown to work as an energy source similar to carbohydrates which makes it easier to get into the routine without the concern of potentially burning muscle like is seen in a typical low carb diet.
-  G. Michael Steelman, MD, FASBP; Eric C. Westman, MD, MHS. Obesity: Evaluation and Treatment Essentials. Informa Healthcare London, New York (2010).
-  Andrew J. Murray*,†,1,2, Nicholas S. Knight*,1, Mark A. Cole‡,3, Lowri E. Cochlin*, Emma Carter*, Kirill Tchabanenko‡,4, Tica Pichulik*, Melanie K. Gulston§,¶, Helen J. Atherton*, Marie A. Schroeder*, Robert M. J. Deacon?, Yoshihiro Kashiwaya#, M. Todd King#, Robert Pawlosky#, J. Nicholas P. Rawlins?, Damian J. Tyler*, Julian L. Griffin§,¶, Jeremy Robertson‡, Richard L. Veech# and Kieran Clarke*. Novel ketone diet enhances physical and cognitive performance. Published online before print August 15, 2016, doi:10.1096/fj.201600773R December 2016 The FASEB Journal vol. 30 no. 12 4021-4032.
-  Poff AM1, Ari C, Arnold P, Seyfried TN, D’Agostino DP.. Ketone supplementation decreases tumor cell viability and prolongs survival of mice with metastatic cancer.. Int J Cancer. 2014 Oct 1;135(7):1711-20. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28809. Epub 2014 May 14..
-  Volek, J. Freidenreich, D.J. Saenz, C. Kunces, L.J. Creighton, B.C. Bartley, J.M. Davitt, P.M. Munoz, C.X. Anderson, J.M. Maresh, C.M. Lee, C.E. Schuenke, M.D. Aemi. G. Kraemer, W.J. Phinney, S.J. . Metabolic characteristics of keto-adapted ultra-endurance athletes. March 2016 Volume 65, Issue 3, Pages 100–110.
* RESULTS MAY VARY