EFFORTLESS RESULTS FOR A HAPPIER BODY
- Strengthens the Body’s Response to Intense Ketogenic Diet.*
- Builds Bone Density.*
- Better Absorption of Ketones and Better Benefits.*
- Same Positive Results as Heavy Keto Diet Without the Drawbacks.*
WHY HEALTH PROFESSIONALS RECOMMEND CALCIUM KETONE SALTS
When done properly the Ketogenic Diet has great benefits, and some potentially heavy drawbacks. Implementing the proper supplementation can make sure that your body handles this extreme diet in the proper way. Dieticians have discovered that one of the worst drawbacks is the loss of calcium that your body undergoes in this program, so we have worked out a calcium ketone salt that won’t kill your excellent progress but will help your body stay healthy and strong. 
It may seem a little common sense, but supplementing with calcium is a sure way to improve bone density. This is going to be your go to to making sure that as you progress on your health journey your body takes it well. Calcium supplements can prevent issues such as osteoporosis or breakage, and is essential if you are also a regular gym user. Keeping your bones strong should be a priority.
Calcium salt has been identified as one of the best supplements to improve absorption and combining it with the proper ketone compound will insure that your body sees the benefits of the keto diet faster and more efficiently.
A strict Keto diet can have serious drawbacks, but taking ketone salts can help your body get to that oh-so-sought-after state of ketosis without having to diet as hard. This provides essential forms of energy and gives your body a chance to build up strength properly and cleanly.
-  Shalini T. Reddy. Author links open the author workspace. MDChia-Ying Wang. Author links open the author workspace. MDKhashayar Sakhaee. Author links open the author workspace. MDLinda Brinkley. Author links open the author workspace. RDCharles Y.C. Pak. Author links open the author workspace. MD Department of Internal Medicine, Section of General Internal Medicine, The Univer. Effect of low-carbohydrate high-protein diets on acid-base balance, stone-forming propensity, and calcium metabolism. American Journal of Kidney Diseases Volume 40, Issue 2, August (2002), Pages 265-274.
-  Xiuhua WuZucheng HuangXiaomeng WangZhaozong FuJunhao LiuZhiping HuangGanggang KongXiaolin XuJianyang DingQingan ZhuEmail. Ketogenic Diet Compromises Both Cancellous and Cortical Bone Mass in Mice. Calcif Tissue Int (2017). doi:10.1007/s00223-017-0292-1.
-  Dr. David Lebœuf,Lucile Marin,Bastien Michelet,Dr. Alejandro Perez-Luna,Régis Guillot,Dr. Emmanuelle Schulz,Prof. Vincent Gandon. Harnessing the Lewis Acidity of HFIP through its Cooperation with a Calcium(II) Salt: Application to the Aza-Piancatelli Reaction.TOC Volume 22, Issue 45 November 2, 2016 Pages 16165–16171.
-  Wesley Kephart1, Maleah Holland1, Petey Mumford1, Brooks Mobley1, Ryan Lowery2, Michael Roberts1 and Jacob Wilson2. The Effects of Intermittent Ketogenic Dieting as well as Ketone Salt supplementation on Body Composition and Circulating Health Biomarkers in Exercising Rodents.April 2016 The FASEB Journal vol. 30 no. 1 Supplement lb383 .
* RESULTS MAY VARY