|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV *|
|Fenugreek Seed extract||500mg||†|
|Ashwagandha Root Extract 5:1||500mg||†|
|Eurycoma Longifolia root 100:1 extract||100mg||†|
|Quercetin (as quercetin dehydrate)||250mg||†|
* % Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silica.
Take three capsules with a meal twice a day. On days that you are not training, take one dose in the morning and one dose at night. On days that you train, take one dose about an hour before workouts and take the other dose in the morning or at night depending on when you train.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not purchase if seal is broken. Concerning California Residents: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm.
"Testosterone is well known as the most critical anabolic, not to mention androgenic, hormone in the body. It’s what separates the men from the boys. Healthy testosterone levels are critical for guys who want to build muscle mass, boost strength, and drop body fat. Testosterone supports sexual health and gives a competitive edge. It's truly the alpha hormone.
Unfortunately, as we age, our testosterone levels fall. In addition to aging, environmental factors and stress can leave their mark on a man’s testosterone production."
The Science Of Alpha Jym
If you’re fairly supplement savvy, then you’ve likely read on message boards and honest product reviews that the majority of testosterone support products don’t work. You may have even experienced this first-hand. In all honesty, most testosterone support products don't work because they don't contain proper ingredients at the effective doses suggested to support test levels in the lab. Alas, many test boosters tend to be under-dosed, proprietary blends that don't produce results.
When you read the label of Alpha JYM, you'll see that it provides a total of 2100 mg (2.1 grams) of active ingredients per dose. When you take it twice per day as directed, it delivers a total of 4,200 mg (4.2 grams!) of active testosterone-supporting ingredients. And these ingredients don’t include common vitamins and minerals like vitamin D and zinc, like many “testosterone boosters” provide. Why? Because you should get your vitamins and minerals separately.
Five-Stage Testosterone Boost
Alpha JYM works via five separate mechanisms that act together to support testosterone levels.*
- First, the ingredients in Alpha JYM encourage your body to produce more testosterone towards baseline levels.*
- Next, they support the blunting of estrogen levels, which in turn helps further support testosterone.* They also aid in the prevention of the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which maximizes the anabolic benefits of testosterone.*
- Alpha JYM also supplies the testosterone-producing cells in the testicles with antioxidant support .* This helps them to function at levels to keep testosterone production rate peaked.*
- Alpha JYM's ingredients also may help reduce the excretion of testosterone from the body.* This means you have higher blood testosterone levels for longer.*
- Finally, Alpha JYM liberates extra testosterone from binding proteins that normally keep it from being used by the body, allowing you to put more testosterone to use to support gains in muscle size and strength.*
Alpha JYM supports healthy testosterone production in both the brain and in the testicles.* In the brain, Alpha JYM supports the release of luteinizing hormone (LH) from the pituitary gland.* LH travels through the bloodstream to the testicles, where it promotes testosterone production.* Alpha JYM also works directly on the testicles to support the activity of key enzymes that convert cholesterol into test.* The end result is supporting healthy testosterone levels.*
Support A Healthy Estrogen Balance*
Alpha JYM also supports healthy levels of enzymes that normally convert testosterone into estrogen.* Estrogen is known as the main "female hormone," but men also have it. High levels of estrogen can actually decrease testosterone levels. Key ingredients in Alpha JYM may help support a healthy estrogen balance.*
Other ingredients in Alpha JYM support a healthy level of the 5 alpha-reductase enzyme that normally converts testosterone into DHT. While DHT provides some positive male characteristics, such as greater sex drive and higher aggression, it also drives less attractive outcomes like more acne and male-pattern baldness.*
By supporting a healthy testosterone to DHT balance, you may benefit from higher anabolic properties of testosterone while reducing the downsides of higher DHT levels.*
Alpha JYM includes ingredients that provide antioxidant support for testosterone-producing cells in the testicles.* Free radicals can wreak havoc on the cells of the body. This disturbs the cells’ ability to function properly. By providing antioxidant support, Alpha JYM promotes healthy testosterone levels by allowing these specialized cells to function optimally.*
Alpha JYM also boosts test by setting more testosterone free.* In the blood, testosterone binds to the carrier protein sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). This protein allows testosterone to circulate in the blood. However, SHBG holds onto testosterone, often preventing it from leaving the blood and getting to the tissues in the body that need it, such as muscle fibers. In the muscle fibers, testosterone binds to androgen receptors, which instigates processes that lead to muscle growth. By freeing up more testosterone from SHBG, Alpha JYM puts more of your testosterone to work.*
Alpha JYM also enhances testosterone levels by supporting a healthy level of testosterone excretion.* In the body, the enzyme UGT2B17 converts testosterone into a molecule known as testosterone glucuronide. Once testosterone is converted into testosterone glucuronide, it is excreted from the body by the kidneys. In other words, you pee out your testosterone. This lowers your testosterone levels overall. Research suggests that quercetin supports a healthy level of testosterone conversion to glucuronide, which may help promote healthy testosterone levels.*
Alpha JYM Features
Alpha JYM works via five separate mechanisms that act together to support testosterone levels.*
- 6 research-backed ingredients provided in their proper doses.*
- 1000 milligrams per day of fenugreek to support your body’s own production of testosterone, promote free testosterone levels, and support a healthy balance with estrogen and DHT.*
- 1000 milligrams per day of Ashwagandha root extract to provide antioxidant support to important testosterone-producing cells for greater testosterone production.*
- 1000 milligrams per day of Damiana to support the blunting of testosterone converting to estrogen.*
- 500 milligrams of diindolymethane (DIM) to support the conversion of strong and damaging forms of estrogen into weaker forms that aren’t harmful to the body.*
- 200 milligrams of Eurycoma longifolia extract to further support both total testosterone and free testosterone levels.*
- 500 milligrams of quercetin to reduce testosterone excretion and help you maintain higher testosterone levels for longer.*
Inside the Alpha
Let’s get out the microscope and take an even closer look at the six ingredients and doses used to make Apha JYM the most effective natural testosterone booster available.
*1000 mg Fenugreek extract
- Numerous studies suggest that men supplementing with fenugreek may help support normal sexual health.*
- Research also suggests that men supplementing with fenugreek for several weeks support healthy testosterone levels.*
- Fenugreek has a high content of furostanolic saponins, which are phytochemicals that work in the body to support the release of luteinizing hormone from the pituitary gland, which influences the testicles to support testosterone production.*
- Evidence also suggests that fenugreek directly stimulates the testicles to produce more testosterone by increasing the activity of key enzymes involved in converting cholesterol into testosterone.*
- Fenugreek also supports the freeing of more testosterone from sex-hormone binding globulin (SHBG) to allow for higher rates of free, bioavailable testosterone.*
- Studies suggest that fenugreek is effective at supporting the reduction of the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestoserone (DHT) and estrogen.*
- Fenugreek also appears to further enhance testosterone levels through its antioxidant properties. The testicles are quite susceptible to oxidative damage, which can hamper their ability to produce testosterone.* Fenugreek supplies antioxidant support and helps keep testosterone production firing at full force.*
*200 mg Eurycoma Longifolia (100:1) Extract
- This rainforest plant, also known as Tongkat Ali, has been used to support sexual health for centuries in Malaysia.*
- Several studies suggest that supplementing with Eurycoma supports total and free testosterone while simultaneously supporting healthy cortisol levels.* A higher testosterone to cortisol ratio has long been considered a marker of an increased anabolic state.*
- One study suggests that males given 200 mg of eurycoma extract for one month had an increase in blood testosterone levels of almost 50%.*
- Eurycoma appears to enhance testosterone levels by a few different mechanisms:
- The first is by directly stimulating the testicles to support healthy testosterone production.*
- Eurycoma may also support a healthy testosterone to estrogen balance.* One study reported that eurycomanone, the major quassinoid in Eurycoma extract, inhibited the aromatase enzyme to decrease estrogen production and support testosterone production in the Leydig cells of the testicles.*
- Eurycoma also frees more testosterone from its carrier protein, sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).* Clinical research suggests that eurycoma supports a healthy level of SHBG. One study even reported that both men and women over age 55 supplementing with Eurycoma extract for five weeks experienced an increase in free testosterone thanks to the lowering of SHBG.* They also supported significant gains in strength.*
*1000 mg of Ashwagandha root (5:1) extract
- Known scientifically as Withania somnifera, the ashwagandha herb has been used in ancient Indian Ayurveda and Unani systems of medicine.
- This shrub plant is well known for its adaptogenic effects, which means that it helps the body better deal with stress, such as from exercise, which can help you recover better and grow more.*
- Newer research suggests that ashwagandha also works well to boost test levels. Indian researchers reported that males with normal testosterone levels supplementing with ashwagandha for three months experienced a noticeable increase in their testosterone levels by the end of the study.*
- Other research suggests that ashwagandha supplementation supports healthy testosterone and cortisol levels.*
- The main way ashwagandha supports testosterone levels is by reducing the amount of reactive oxygen species present in testosterone cells.* This better preserves the activity of key enzymes involved in testosterone production.*
- The majority of research on the test-boosting benefits of ashwagandha used a daily dose of 5 grams of root powder. The ashwagandha root extract used in Alpha JYM is a 5:1 concentration. That means the 1000 mg (1 gram) dose provided daily in Alpha JYM is equivalent to the 5 gram dose of root powder used in the studies.*
*1000 mg of Damiana
- Known scientifically as Turnera diffusa, damiana is a shrub native to Mexico and Central and South America that has been used for centuries to support sexual health.*
- Damiana works by supporting a healthy testosterone to estrogen balance.* Research suggests that damiana may function due primarily to the activ e ingredients pinocembrin and acacetin.*
- In animal studies, the research suggests that damiana exerts a positive effect on nitric oxide (NO) production, which can further promotes sexual health.*
*500 mg of Diindolymethane (DIM)
- 3,3’-diindolylmethane (DIM) is a naturally occurring plant alkaloid that is formed in the digestive tract from indole glucosinate, which is found in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and kale. Digesting these foods leads to the formation of DIM.*
- Research suggests that DIM has a positive influence on estrogen metabolism.* DIM works in the body to support a healthy balance in various forms of estrogen.*
- In the body, estrogen is broken down into metabolites. The three main metabolites are 2-hydroxyestrone, 4-hydroxyestrone, and 16-hydroxyestrone. These metabolites can have stronger or weaker estrogenic activity. The 2-hydroxyestrone has the weakest estrogenic activity. DIM helps to convert more estrogen into mainly the weaker form of 2-hydroxyestrone.*
*250 mg of Quercetin
- Quercetin is an antioxidant/flavonoid found naturally in onions, apples, tea, broccoli, citrus fruits, and grapes.
- It’s been suggested to help boost immunity, boost blood flow to muscles, and even support exercise endurance.*
- It can help support testosterone levels by inhihibiting the UGT2B17 enzyme, which normally converts testosterone into testosterone glucuronide.* Once testosterone glucuronide is formed, it is excreted from the body by the kidneys, which lowers blood testosterone levels. By supporting a healthy level of this converion and excretion of testosterone, quercetin may help keep testosterone levels higher for longer.*
- Research also suggests that the antioxidant properties of quercetin can help to support tetosterone production in the testicles.*