Benefits of Using Muscle Milk:
Efficient Energy Production: Lean Lipids are special fats that are easily mobilized for workout energy, improve your body's fat metabolism and encourage protein synthesis and mineral retention.*
Muscle Growth and Repair: Muscle Milk Protein Blend provides a complex ratio of proteins, peptides and amino acids engineered to replicate the amazing benefits of mother's milk for rapid tissue growth and repair.*
Nature's Ultimate Lean Muscle Protein
Muscle Milk is a great-tasting, protein-enhanced functional formula that combines 32 grams of high-quality protein along with premium ingredients to provide sustained energy and recovery for performance and lifestyle.*
Muscle Milk consists of a precise blend of multi-source proteins, functional fats, low-sugar carbohydrates and 20 vitamins and minerals in a lactose-free formula. Muscle Milk is an ideal nutritional choice whether you are a performance athlete, watching your diet, or simply desire to gain strength & maintain lean muscle mass.*
When Muscle Milk was first introduced, we attempted to emulate human mother's milk, one of nature's most anabolic, complete and balanced foods. In doing that, Muscle Milk created a new category of protein products, while setting a new standards for bother taste and performance. As a result, Muscle Milk has become America's favorite protein drink.
Vitamin Mineral Blend
Muscle Milk is an excellent source of 20 health-promoting Vitamins and Minerals in each serving.
Lean Lipids Blend
Head scientists assessing the true role of fats in increasing lean muscle growth have found that all fats are not created equal. The type of fat determines whether you use it for muscle energy or store it as body fat! The LeanLipids used in Muscle Milk encourages fat loss three ways:*
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), the predigested "fast burning fats," are more likely burned for muscle energy and heat than kept as fat. 20% of Muscle Milk lipids are MCTs.*
- Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are also less likely to be stored as fat. Special enzyme engineering enables these lipids to be even more functional and enhance mineral retention.*
- Polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids from canola and sunflower oil provide essential omega-3, 6, and 9 fatty acids.
- Recent research shows calories with engineered lipids taken before and during workouts promote leanness. It is believed that these calories are used for workout energy, with less deposited as fat.*
So, while Muscle Milk may have slightly more fat than low-fat high-carb products, our Lean Lipids are designed to help you get leaner.
Choose Carbohydrates Wisely
Low-sugar, high-fiber complex carbs are an important part of a healthy, active lifestyle. The starch-based complex carbs found in Muscle Milk supply energy to the body in a form of glucose. Glucose is the only energy source for red blood cells and a preferred energy source for anaerobically exercising muscles.*
Precision Protein Blend
Muscle Milk contains a precise blend of proteins designed to create the optimal environment for exercise recovery and muscle growth. This precision protein blend contains rapid-releasing whey and slower digesting micellar caseins from milk protein isolate/concentrate plus calcium and sodium caseinates. This creates a constant supply of amino acids, the building blocks of muscle tissue.*
Human milk is made up of unique and highly complex proteins, peptides and amino acids, which promote rapid muscle tissue growth. Muscle Milk's Protein Blend includes these alpha and beta micellar caseins, alpha-lactalbumin, lactoferrin, L-glutamine and more. Nature made this precise mix to stimulate muscle growth to higher levels, and Muscle Milk provides the ultimate nitrogen delivery source.*
Muscle Milk helps muscle grow faster than gainers, whey or even creatine. This increased muscle growth is possible because Muscle Milk is the first product patterned after Nature's ultimate anabolic food—human mother's milk. Locked within the composition of human mother's milk are long-held secrets to muscle growth potential. We made the next step and actually mimicked these important muscle growth factors into Muscle Milk. Muscle Milk helps you grow muscle like never before.*
Muscle Milk Frequently Asked Questions
When is the best time to take Muscle Milk?
The premium protein blend and macronutrients in Muscle Milk make it ideal to support post-workout recovery.* Additionally, Muscle Milk may also be used as a protein-enhanced option throughout the day.
Who can use Muscle Milk?
Muscle Milk can be utilized by anyone leading an active lifestyle to support workout recovery.* Additionally Muscle Milk can be used by anyone looking to increase their daily protein intake.
What type of proteins are found in Muscle Milk?
Muscle Milk contains a premium blend of dairy-based proteins, including calcium and slow-digesting sodium caseinate, milk protein isolate, and fast-digesting whey protein isolate.
Is Muscle Milk lactose free?
Yes. Muscle Milk is lactose free.
Soy Products News on PricePlow
Sep 29, 2018 Product News:
Fearn Liquid Lecithin was created.
Category: Soy Lecithin
Aug 06, 2018 Product News:
Nature's Plus Ultra Isoflavone 100 was created.
Category: Soy Isoflavones
May 31, 2018 Blog Post:
5% Nutrition Knocks the Carb OUT with Their New Keto Bars
5% Nutrition's Knock the Carb Out Bar performs a surprisingly epic task - packs 290-390 calories and 20 grams of protein but LOW blood sugar impact!
May 15, 2018 Blog Post:
PEScience Select Protein Bar Brings THICC Taste and Texture
PEScience Select Protein Bars have finally come out after two years of innovation, and these bad boys are going after some SERIOUS taste and texture!
Feb 27, 2018 Blog Post:
RedCon1 MRE Bar is Everything You Wanted But Didn’t Know It Yet
RedCon1 MRE Bars are finally here, and they're everything the market wanted in a meal replacement bar. Just nobody realized it yet. Learn why here.
Feb 06, 2018 Product News:
Solaray Lecithin Granules was created.
Category: Soy Lecithin
Nov 06, 2017 Product News:
Life Extension Super-Absorbable Soy Isoflavones was created.
Category: Soy Isoflavones
Apr 29, 2016 Blog Post:
Antaeus Labs PSyche – Feel Good Brain Booster
Antaeus Labs PSyche is a low-stim option (35mg caffeine) that works beautifully as Productivity supplements are making waves in the supplement world.
Feb 17, 2016 Blog Post:
Muscle Building Supplements: The Next Generation (2018)
Muscle Building Supplements: The 2016 Guide. We all know about creatine, protein, and amino acids... but what are the NEXT generation muscle builders?
Dec 29, 2015 Blog Post:
Olympus Labs TR1UMPH: Next-Gen Muscle Builder
Olympus Labs TR1UMPH is an all new formulation muscle-builder that's retooled to be all natural for gains and recovery, based on phosphatidic acid!
Apr 07, 2015 Blog Post:
Phosphatidic Acid – The Next Great Muscle Builder?!
Phosphatidic Acid looks like the breakout muscle building supplement of 2015. Read about PA dosage, research, and side effects, and where to buy it!
Sign up for future Soy Products news!
Click the button below to sign up for future Soy Products news, deals, coupons, and reviews!
Soy Products Deals & Price Alerts
The following deals are still active:
- Dec 02, 2018: NOW Soy Isoflavones 120 Capsules dropped by 6.9% to $16.89 at AllStarHealth
- Dec 02, 2018: NOW Soy Isoflavones 60 Vcaps dropped by 13.2% to $8.89 at AllStarHealth
- Nov 27, 2018: Kay's Naturals Protein Puffs 6 Bags (only Mac and Cheese) dropped by 24.1% to $2.65 at Jet.com
- Nov 01, 2018: Natrol Soy Isoflavones 120 Capsules dropped by 15.0% to $6.96 at AllStarHealth
- Oct 31, 2018: NOW Soybeans 12 Oz. (only Dry Roasted and Salted) dropped by 28.4% to $2.25 at A1 Supplements
- Oct 03, 2018: Kay's Naturals Protein Pretzel Sticks 6 Bags (only Original Flavor) dropped by 11.1% to $6.57 at VitaCost.com
- Oct 03, 2018: Kay's Naturals Protein Pretzel Sticks 6 Bags (only Jalapeno Honey Mustard) dropped by 15.2% to $6.27 at VitaCost.com
- Jul 19, 2018: NOW Lecithin 100 Softgels dropped by 11.6% to $3.59 at Best Price Nutrition
- May 23, 2018: Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame 4 Oz. dropped by 26.9% to $1.90 at iHerb.com
- May 09, 2018: Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame 3.5 Oz. (only Spicy Wasabi) dropped by 85.8% to $1.90 at iHerb.com
Sign up for future Soy Products deals and coupons!
Click the button below to sign up for future Soy Products deals, news, and coupons!