Premium Nutriceuticals (PNI), an Atlanta-based sports nutrition supplement company that officially launched in 2011, was established by a combination of bodybuilders, mixed martial arts fighters, personal trainers, and fitness experts. The company operates under the slogan "Above ground formulas, underground results."
In 2012, PNI introduced Thermadex, a fat burner that also functions as a vasodilator and duretic, containing a proprietary blend of mitochondrial uncouplers and lipolytic agents The product has some fairly standard ingredients, such as caffeine and caspsaicin, but stands out in its use of fucoxanthin, a very promising fat loss aid that very few companies have reached the market with.
The brand is still relatively small, but gaining momentum and trying to expand their line into the full scope of bodybuilding supplements. They have a number of exciting new product releases planned in coming months.
This blueberry flavored pre-workout mix isdesigned to provide intense energy. Prodigy blends 3.2g of beta-alanine (a fatigue fighter and pH balancer) with 500mg of creatinol-O-phosphate (a resilient relative of creatine that takes up in the muscles faster and with less waste), and 1g of agmatine sulfate (an antioxidant that enhances endurance and insulin production). Energy enhancement comes by way of a mix of glucoronolactone, N-acetyl-tyrosine, denodrobium alkaloids, and naringin.
PNI's testosterone booster combines an aromatase inhibitor, SHBG inhibitor, and estrogen-receptor antagonist to deliver an effective testosterone boost and enhance performance. Paragon uses a mixture of menaquonine-4 (the active form of vitamin K), vitamin D3, forskolin (an herbal extract), stinging nettle extract, and euonymus alatus, and prunella vulgaris extracts to block estrogen production. Paragon's centerpiece ingredient is NMDA, a newer and more effective form of D-aspartic acid.
New in late 2013, the essential amino acid supplement brings a great range of endurance-boosting, muscle-breakdown-stopping aminos!
This brand new product from PNI is another diet and fat loss aid, this time focusing more on hunger reduction, with the inclusion of Achyranthes aspera, yerba mate, and Citrus aurantium. It is very low in stimulant content with a mere 20mg of caffeine, making this product ideal for those who are sensitive to stimulants.
Rehab Equipment News on PricePlow
Mar 08, 2018 Product News:
Valeo Foam Roller was created (Foam Rollers)
Jun 29, 2016 Product News:
GoFit Polar Foot Roller was created (Rehab Equipment)
Jun 29, 2016 Product News:
GoFit Polar Roller was created (Rehab Equipment)
Sign up for future Rehab Equipment news!
Click the button below to sign up for future Rehab Equipment news, deals, coupons, and reviews!
Rehab Equipment Deals & Price Alerts
The following deals are still active:
- Mar 28, 2018: McDavid Ankle X Brace 1 Item dropped by 20.3% to $22.00 at Amazon.com
- Mar 21, 2018: GoFit Massage Roller 1 Item dropped by 12.0% to $34.99 at Jet.com
- Mar 21, 2018: Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves 1 Leg Sleeve dropped by 35.5% to $19.99 at Jet.com
- Mar 08, 2018: Valeo Foam Roller 1 Item dropped by 10.0% to $17.95 at NetNutri.com
- Feb 13, 2018: Polar Fusion Tiger Tail Rolling Muscle Massager 22 Inches dropped by 41.5% to $20.85 at Bodybuilding.com
- Feb 09, 2018: Moji 360 Mini Massager 1 Item dropped by 22.3% to $17.70 at Bodybuilding.com
- Feb 07, 2018: Polar Fusion Tiger Tail Rolling Muscle Massager 18 Inches dropped by 21.3% to $23.41 at Bodybuilding.com
- Oct 17, 2017: J-FIT Mini-Massage Balls 3 Balls dropped by 40.4% to $8.89 at AllStarHealth
- Mar 02, 2017: J-FIT Shoulder Wrap 1 Wrap (only Large-XLarge) dropped by 12.2% to $11.85 at AllStarHealth
Sign up for future Rehab Equipment deals and coupons!
Click the button below to sign up for future Rehab Equipment deals, news, and coupons!