|Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving
|% DV *
|Calories from Fat
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (from Fish Oil)
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid (from Fish Oil)
* % Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Gelatin (bovine), purified water and glycerin (vegetable source) gelcap, vitamin E (mixed tocopherols).
Contains ingredient derived from fish (fish oil = anchovy, sardine, mackerel).
Suggested Use: Take 1 gelcap two to three times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
Thorne Research Super EPA - NSF Certified for Sport Description
- Concentrated Omega-3 Fatty Acids From Cold-Water Fish
- Essential Fatty Acids To Help Maintain Healthy Heart And Brain Function
- 425 Mg Epa And 270 Mg Dha Per Softgel
- Molecular Distillation Removes Heavy Metals And Other Potential Contaminants
- Enhances Mood And Memory
- NSF Certified Sport
Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential fatty acids because humans must get them from food or supplementation; i.e., they cannot be made from other substances in the body. Essential omega-3 fatty acids from fish, EPA and DHA, are beneficial for the cardiovascular system. They support good circulation by maintaining healthy blood vessels, enhancing blood flow by optimizing vascular endothelial function, and maintaining already normal triglyceride and cholesterol levels.
Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA are also supportive of healthy brain function. EPA and DHA are important throughout adulthood, as well as during periods of increased brain growth that characterize prenatal and postnatal development. Dietary supplementation with DHA and EPA has proven beneficial for a number of the known higher mental functions.
Super EPA (an EPA/DHA-containing fish oil supplement) has been one of Thorne Research's best-selling products for over two decades because of its exceptional purity and quality. Recent technology has permitted an increase in the amount of EPA and DHA in each gelcap. This more concentrated formula provides the amounts of EPA and DHA that recent research says is warranted, without having to take extra capsules. As always, Thorne Research provides the highest quality, purest fish oil available. Molecular distillation is utilized to ensure removal of cholesterol and contaminants, including PCBs and heavy metals.
The NSF Certified for Sport certification program, verifies that:
- Testing products so they do not contain any of 290 substances banned by major athletic organizations
- The contents of the supplement actually match what is printed on the label
- Toxicological review of ingredients and verification of the product
Suggested Use: Take 1 gelcap two to three times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner. Free Of Gluten, dairy and soy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.