|Serving Size: 2 Tablets
|Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving
|% DV *
|SR CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine
* % Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Hyromellose, dicalcium phosphate, corn starch, rice extract, hydroxypropyl cellulose, silicon dioxide.
Suggested Use: Take 2 tablets one to two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Articles on Thorne Research Beta Alanine-SR:
Mar 18, 2021 Beta-Alanine: A Powerful and Safe Ergogenic Supplement
Beta-alanine is very common ingredients in pre workouts supplements, but is it safe and effective? See the research in our ultimate beta alanine guide
Thorne Research Beta Alanine-SR - NSF Certified for Sport Description
- Train Harder for Longer With Support for Muscle Output and Endurance
- Beta Alanine-SR Supports your Training Goals By Benefiting Muscle Output and Helping to Reduce Fatigue and Soreness
- Muscle / Tendon • Sports Performance
- NSF Certified for Sport
- Gluten Free
Beta alanine, an amino acid, plays an integral role in muscle health and endurance. Beta alanine enables the body to produce carnosine, which is stored in muscle. Carnosine buffers the pH of muscle tissue so it produces energy efficiently without excessive lactic acid buildup, which can cause fatigue and soreness.
Beta alanine is not just for athletes. Beta alanine muscle content also decreases with age. This, combined with powerful antioxidant support, makes Beta Alanine-SR a great option for aging individuals who wish to support muscle health and longevity.
The best food sources of beta alanine are animal protein like meat and fish. Because the best food sources of beta alanine are animal protein, like meat and fish, individuals who are vegetarian or follow a mostly plant-based diet have less carnosine in their muscles compared to individuals who eat more animal protein.
Benefits of Beta Alanine-SR:
• Train harder and longer by supporting muscle health and output
• Optimize training by increasing perceived time-to-exhaustion
• Clinically studied for benefiting athletic performance
• Supports muscle pH to resist fatigue and delayed onset muscle soreness
• Antioxidant effect protects tissues from oxidative stress and free radical damage
Who can benefit:
• Athletes and fitness enthusiasts wanting to optimize their training
• Aging individuals wanting to optimize and maintain muscle mass
• Individuals wanting to limit animal protein in their diet
Features of Thorne’s Beta Alanine-SR:
• Formulated for optimal absorption
• PureTab sustained-release delivery system for of the benefits without the tingle
• NSF Certified for Sport
Because an athlete needs to know that his or her supplements are trustworthy and compliant, every batch of an NSF Certified for Sport product is tested for compliance with label claims and to ensure the absence of more than 200 substances banned by many major athletic organizations, including stimulants, narcotics, steroids, diuretics, beta-2 agonists, and masking agents
The NSF Certified for Sport certification program, verifies that:
- Testing products so they do not contain any of 290 substances banned by major athletic organizations
- The contents of the supplement actually match what is printed on the label
- Toxicological review of ingredients and verification of the product
Suggested Use: Take 2 tablets one to two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner. Free Of Gluten.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.