Ronnie Coleman divulges his secrets once again with Myo-Blitz™! Straight from his stack, he re-creates a super powered cocktail in the form of a pre-training muscle builder. You won't have to guess Ronnie's regimen anymore cause he's laying out the cards and wants you to have them!
MYO-BLITZ™ For that Extra Muscle Building Edge
Ronnie isn't joking when he says that MYO-BLITZ™ is the strongest pre-training muscle builder. He's using ingredients that have been studied for years. If you talk about track record, he's been using the same ingredients during his journey to 8 straight wins in Mr. Olympia!
The Ultimate Pre-Training Muscle Builder
- Drug Free Intense Energy and Mental Focus
- HICA for Muscle-Growth and mTOR Stimulator
MYO-BLITZ ™ Ingredients
Ronnie goes back to the roots of nutrition by filling MYO-BLITZ™ with much needed vitamins.
- Thiamin (Vit. B1) (Thiamin HCl)
- Riboflavin (Vit. B-2)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Pantothenic Acid (d-Calcium Pantothenate)
The B-vitamins have been known to provide a lot of benefits such as energy partitioning, improved efficiency in energy consumption and various benefits to cardiovascular and nervous system. In fact, the vitamins found in MYO-BLITZ™ are also beneficial to cellular growth, in particular muscle cell growth.
The B-Vitamins also provide support for the rest of the ingredients such as blood vessel expansion from Niacin and Calcium ion replacement for increased strength from Pantothenic Acid.
MYO-BLITZ Proprietary Blend
Again, Ronnie Coleman's Signature Series infuses a number of amazing ingredients in MYO-BLITZ™. Check out this great proprietary blend.
3X-Treme Energy Shock
- L-Phenylalanine – Helps keep your Central Nervous System healthy.
- L-Taurine – An amino acid essential for the health of the cardiovascular system and central nervous system. It also has great benefits for improving mental performance.
- L-Tyrosine – Improves alertness and mental focus even with sleep deficit.
- Glucuronolactone – A popular ingredient in energy drinks. Unfortunately, many people have associated Glucuronolactone as dangerous due to the side effects of energy drinks. In reality, companies that make energy drinks dump too much caffeine per serving. It's the caffeine overdose that poses problems and not Glucoronolactone.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – In recommended dosages (below 200 mg), caffeine is a powerful stimulant with mental boosting and fat burning properties.
- Citrus Aurantium – Home to many alkaloids, the Citrus Aurantium helps boost mental acuity and performance.
- Schizandra Extract – Another great extract that boosts mental alertness and function.
This blend is an amazing mix of the best energy boosters and mental focus enhancing ingredients. If you can stay focused during a workout, you're likely to be able to continue lifting weights and pushing your body to the limit.
3X-Pansion & Recovery Matrix
- Creatine (L-Creatine & Creatine Gluconate) – So far the best performance boosting ingredient on the market. Backed with hundreds of studies, Creatine still proves to be a great ingredient in MYO-BLITZ™ to help build muscle.
- L-Citrulline – The best replacement to Arginine. Citrulline skips the enzyme Arginase and provides ample amounts of Nitrogen Oxide (NO) for powerful muscle pumps.
- HICA – Also known as Alpha-hydroxy-iscaproic-acid. It is an end product of the BCAA Leucine. Instead of going through the Leucine route, Ronnie uses the end product instead for faster results. It's an anti-catabolic substance which means you can stop muscle destruction to maximize on muscular growth.
- AstraGin (Astragalus Membranaceus) – A powerful mix of Astralagus and Panax Notoginseng. Studies have shown that it improves the absorption of nutrients.
Ronnie Coleman really pulled out the stops with MYO-BLITZ™. It has a great ingredient profile designed to give you maximum benefits.
- Tsakiris S, Angelogianni P, Schulpis KH, Stavridis JC., "Protective effect of L-phenylalanine on rat brain acetylcholinesterase inhibition induced by free radicals."
- Seidl R, Peyrl A, Nicham R, Hauser E., "A taurine and caffeine-containing drink stimulates cognitive performance and well-being."
- Ferreira GK, Carvalho-Silva M, Gonçalves CL, Vieira JS, Scaini G, Ghedim FV, Deroza PF, Zugno AI, Pereira TC, Oliveira GM, Kist LW, Bogo MR, Schuck PF, Ferreira GC, Streck EL., "L-tyrosine administration increases acetylcholinesterase activity in rats."
- van den Eynde F, van Baelen PC, Portzky M, Audenaert K., "The effects of energy drinks on cognitive performance"
- Zhu L, Shi ZY, Wu XM, Zhang ZJ, Jin SY., "Prevention of Rhodiola-astragalus membranaceus compounds against simulated plateau hypoxia brain injury in rat"
- Li M, Wang W, Xue J, Gu Y, Lin S. , "Meta-analysis of the clinical value of Astragalus membranaceus in diabetic nephropathy"
- Antti A Mero, Tuomo Ojala, Juha J Hulmi, Risto Puurtinen, Tuomo AM Karila, and Timo Seppälä, "Effects of alfa-hydroxy-isocaproic acid on body composition, DOMS and performance in athletes"