Powerful Antioxidant & Free Radical Scavenger!Vitamin E is a major antioxidant & the primary defense against lipid peroxidation.
- Powerful antioxidant & free radical scavenger
- Beneficial to cellular respiration in muscles
- Aids in circulation & healthy cardiovascular system
- May play a role in protein metabolism
- Promotes healthy hair & skin
- Supports the prevention of cataracts
- Protects cell membranes
Vitamin E plays an important role in protecting the body tissues from damaging reactions
Natural versus Synthetic Vitamin E: Alpha tocopherol is the scientific name for the form
Synthetic vitamin E is not the same as natural vitamin E and has lower biological activity.
Alpha-tocopherol in dietary supplements and fortified foods is often esterified to prolong
Intake recommendations for vitamin E and other nutrients are provided in the Dietary Reference Intakes
- Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA): average daily level of intake sufficient to meet the nutrient requirements of nearly all (97%-98%) healthy people.
- Adequate Intake (AI): established when evidence is insufficient to develop an RDA and is set at a level assumed to ensure nutritional adequacy.
- Tolerable Upper Intake Level (UL): maximum daily intake unlikely to cause adverse health effects.
FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.