BETA ALANINE INTRODUCTION
Every athlete has felt the uncomfortable burning that inevitably sets in during intense training. Try as you might, the longer and harder you train, the worse the burn gets, ultimately forcing you to cut your training short and miss out on those last few muscle-building reps.
The reason you keep getting those burning sensations deep in the muscle belly is that your body has reached its buffering capacity. It simply can’t clear the metabolic waste that accumulates fast enough during an intense workout.
What you need is Beta Alanine.
Beta Alanine is an amino acid that increases muscle concentrations of the powerful intracellular buffer carnosine. Greater levels of carnosine enhance your body’s ability to remove metabolic waste products that build up during exercise, translating to reduced fatigue, increased endurance, and superior performance.[2,3] With beta alanine you’ll be able to go harder, for longer reaping more and more gains from every single training session.
Features of MTS Nutrition Beta Alanine:
- Increased Peak Performance.
- Faster Muscle Recovery.
- Better Training Sessions with Better Results.
- Elevates muscle carnosine levels.
- Increases the working capacity of muscles.
BETA ALANINE WORKS!1. Baguet, A et al.; Journal of Applied Physiology; “Important role of muscle carnosine in rowing performance;” July 2010;” 2005
2. Trexler ET, Smith-Ryan AE, Stout JR, et al. International society of sports nutrition position stand: Beta-Alanine. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2015;12:30. doi:10.1186/s12970-015-0090-y.
3. Hobson RM, Saunders B, Ball G, Harris RC, Sale C. Effects of β-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis. Amino Acids. 2012;43(1):25-37. doi:10.1007/s00726-011-1200-z.