IngredientsBCAA + EAA
- BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids): L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine (from INSTAMINOS in research supported 2:1:1 ratio)
- EAA (Essential Amino Acids): L-Histidine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threanine, L-Tryptophan.
- Stimulates muscle protein synthesis (MPS), delays fatigue, prevents muscle protein breakdown (MPB).
- 0.045g/kg BW Leucine is necessary to maximally stimulate MPS, or approximately 1g Leucine per 50lbs BW; a 200lb. athlete needs around 4,000g Leucine.
- SYNTHEGEN contains over 13,000mg total EAA, 10,000mg total BCAA and 5,000mg L-Leucine per serving.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (Carnitine bound to tartaric acid)
- Increases recovery and decreases muscle soreness (DOMS).
- Faster absorption when compared to other forms of carnitine; more useful in the peri-workout window (pre-, during-, post-workout).
- Increases androgen receptor density, increasing the effects of hormones like testosterone.
- Increases power output and physical performance.
- SYNTHEGEN contains the research supported 2,000mg LCLT per serving.
- A non-protein amino acid that is involved in the reduction of ammonia build-up during prolonged exercise.
- Decreases fatigue and increases exercise performance, lean mass and power output.
- Increases plasma L-Citrulline levels which increases Nitric Oxide (NO) and vasodilation.
- Oral supplementation of Ornithine HCL is in the range of 2,000-6,000mg daily, however, higher doses can cause gastrointestinal distress.
- SYNTHEGEN contains 2,000mg Ornithine HCL per serving.
- Taurine is an non-essential amino acid.
- Boosts physical performance and reduces training induced stress.
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure, improve blood flow, and promote arterial health.
- Protects the aging nervous system through antioxidant activity.
- SYNTHEGEN contains 2,000mg Taurine per serving.
Why did you change the formula?
Feedback from many customers suggested we make it more of an overall performance and recovery product and also make it a 1 scoop product for everyone (as opposed to the required 2 scoops for most users in the previous product). This fits perfectly into a 1 scoop per day regimen, or can be taken only on training days to extend the tub further.
WIth the new version you're getting approx. 33% more Leucine, BCAA, and EAA than the previous version, plus a more effective performance and recovery blend per serving.
Overall it's a more potent and effective performance and recovery product!