BIOAVAILABLE / GENTLE / RESEARCHED / SAFE
- Patented and clinically researched
- Increased bioavailability
- Boosts iron absorption and counters iron deficiency
- Gentle on stomach; less occurrence of common adverse gastric effects
- Safe - certified GRAS (generally regarded as safe)
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule per day with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Ferrochel (ferrous bisglycinate chelate) from TRAACS is the most bioavailable and research supported form of supplemental iron available.
- Clinical backing: Hundreds of clinical studies have shown the positive health benefits of supplementing iron with Ferrochel, especially in cases of mild iron deficiency.
- Safe: Its chelated structure makes it safer than typical iron salts supplements. Regulated absorption based on the body’s iron requirements.
- Minimal side effects: Ferrochel lowers the occurrence of common adverse side effects associated with typical iron supplements, including constipation, gastric distress, dark stools, and diarrhea.
- Certified: It is certified kosher, vegetarian-friendly, hypoallergenic, free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs), free of bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE), and recognized as safe by the U.S. FDA.1
- The increased bioavailability and diminished gastric upset characteristic of Ferrochel stems from a proprietary binding process.
- There is ample clinical research backing the capacity of Ferrochel to boost iron absorption and counter iron deficiency.
- Ferrochel is Generally Recognized As Safe by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and holds a myriad of other safety and kosher certifications.
- IRON contains 27mg of Ferrochel ferrous bisglycinate chelate per serving.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, and eggs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.