Quick Links to Deal PricesHow does this work and how do stores get listed? See our disclosure below to learn more.
- The most widely studied and supported form of creatine on the market.
- Rapidly replenishes cellular energy (adenosine triphosphate; ATP) for increased strength, power and endurance.
- Increases intracellular fluid for enhanced hydration and muscle protein synthesis.
- Possesses neuroprotective and cardioprotective properties.
- Creatine should be dosed at 0.03 g/kg/day. For a 180 lb (82 kg) person, this translates to approximately 2.5 g/day.
- CREATINE MONOHYDRATE COMPLEX contains 5g creatine monohydrate per serving.