Quick Links to Deal PricesHow does this work and how do stores get listed? See our disclosure below to learn more.
Enhanced Absorption, Cardiovascular Protective Omega 3s
Advanced Omega 3 May Assist with:
- Heart Health
- Cholesterol & Triglyceride Levels
- Healthy Inflammatory Response
- Brain & Eye Health
- Conversion to EPA & DHA
- Dietary Omega 3 : Omega 6 Balance
Advanced Omega 3 FAQ:
- WHAT DOES ADVANCED OMEGA 3 DO?
ADVANCED OMEGA 3 combines a robust dose of EPA & DHA with SmartPrimeOM, an Omega 3 optimizer which:
1) Enhances the EPA & DHA by ensuring proper phospholipid packaging is used as a delivery system to get the DHA & EPA target tissues uninhibited,and;
2) Influences the conversion of fatty acids into DHA & EPA by influencing the D5D and D6D enzymes responsible for the conversion of ALA (Alpha linolenic acid) to EPA & DHA. This actively converts more ALA consumed from diet into EPA & DHA without an actual need to consume EPA & DHA directly. This enzymatic process helps to favor the ratio of Omega 6 : Omega 3 in the body to favor the balance of Omega 3. In western culture it is common for people to consume an abundance of Omega 6 fatty acids and too few Omega 3, this imbalance leads to systemic inflammation, increasing risk to disease and other health complications.
- HOW DOES IT WORK?
When Omega 3 fatty acids are consumed, they are taken through the liver (first pass metabolism). During this first pass, the Omega 3s are converted to free fatty acids since they are usually in ethyl ester or triglyceride form when taken as a supplement. Then, the free fatty acids go through the liver for a second pass, and during this second pass they are 'packaged' in a phospholipid form before they get delivered to target tissues. During this process is where the sesamin lignans of SmartPrimeOM are used to assist the process in packaging these Omega 3's with phosphatidylcholine or 2-acyl Lysophosphatidylcholine. In individuals with chronic inflammation, insulin resistance, oxidative stress, or other metabolic impairment, this 2nd pass metabolism process is severely hindered and prevents the Omega 3s from exhibiting their anti inflammatory and other benefits in order to heal and restore tissue function.
- HOW MUCH/HOW OFTEN SHOULD I TAKE?
This product should be taken every day, up to 5 softgels per day, doses can be split and taken with meals.
Omega 3 & SmartPrime Discussion w/ Dr. Hector Lopez:
Key Advanced Omega 3 Ingredients:
- 1600mg EPA: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) is one of several Omega-3 fatty acids. A high amount of EPA in the diet can have benefits such as reduced risk of heart disease, reducing triglyceride values, controlling blood pressure, and reducing systemic inflammation.
- 1200mg DHA: Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) plays an important role in proper brain function and vision, and rely on dietary intake of DHA to support a broad range of cell membrane properties. DHA is the most abundant Omega 3 fatty acid in the brain.
- 250mg SmartPrime-OM: A blend of methylsulfonylmethane and Sesamum indicum L. Extract standardized for sesamin content, this ingredient is the first of its kind and enhances the bodies' natural conversion of ALA to DHA & EPA as well as enhancing the absorption of supplemental DHA & EPA by phospholipid packaging during 2nd pass liver metabolism.