Muscle Building* • Thermogenesis* • Hydration*
Up until now, there hasn’t been an EAA product that offers thermogenic properties WITHOUT using caffeine.
Enter: AMINO Fuego. Our stim-free thermogenic + full-spectrum EAA supplement will boost your metabolism and give you energy without impacting your overall daily caffeine intake.*
What’s the Scoop?
- Vegan essential amino acids to support lean muscle building and tissue repair*
- Coconut water powder + Aquamin to improve hydration*
- Carnitine + Paradoxine + GBB to amplify thermogenesis and sweat production*
- Astragin to increase absorption*
- 30 Servings
- No Artificial Colors
- No WADA Banned Substances
- Calcium and Magnesium from red algae are naturally occurring in Aquamin (see below).
- Potassium functions as an electrolyte to help delay fatigue during exercise. Potassium plays an essential role in hydration, muscle contraction, and converting glycogen into glucose for energy.
- Instantized Vegan BCAAs are fermented and non-GMO branched-chain amino acids (BCAA). It's contains 3 essential amino acids—leucine, isoleucine, and valine—which are proven to stimulate mTOR for protein synthesis required for healthy muscle growth and recovery.*
- Essential Amino Acids (Vegan) can't be made in the body and must be obtained from an external (food) source. There are 9 essential amino acids (EAAs): histidine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, isoleucine (BCAA), leucine (BCAA), and valine (BCAA). EAAs play a role in muscle development and repair, and other vital body functions.
- Coconut Water Powder is naturally loaded with electrolytes to support hydration and nerve function, and reduce the risk of cramping.
- Aquamin is derived from 100% seaweed and provides bioactive calcium, magnesium, and 72 other trace minerals. Since it's derived from a natural source, the electrolytes in Aquamin absorb more efficiently, compared to some of the other sources on the market. It also has a large amount of studies showing it aids in overall absorption and replenishes vital minerals that can be lost while training.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate is a non-essential amino acid that's responsible for fast-tracking fatty acids to your mitochondria, which burn the fat into energy. L-carnitine supplementation may promote fat loss and optimize exercise performance and recovery.*
- Gamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester (GBB) is a molecule that converts into L-Carnitine when your body naturally produces its own carnitine. GBB is also known as "super carnitine" because it amplifies sweat production and increases thermogenesis.*
- AstraGin is a 100% natural compound composed of highly fractionated Astragalus and Panax Notoginseng. Multiple pre-clinical studies affirm this ingredient’s ability to significantly improve the absorption of critical nutrients and amino acids, glucosamine absorption by 41.9%, and ATP production by 18%.
Other ingredients: citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, malic acid, sucralose, acesulfame potassium
Directions for use: For best results, mix one serving (1 scoop) per 8-16 ounces of cold water and drink during exercise. AMINO Fuego can also be taken before or after exercise, and throughout the day on training or non-training days.
- Northern Lights (Blueberry Coconut Colada)
- Sonoran Sunset (Mango-rita)