- DELICIOUS MEAL REPLACEMENT BAR
- 23 VITAMINS AND MINERALS
- 10G PROTEIN AND 5G FIBER
- BLOCK HUNGER AND LOSE WEIGHT
MAXIMUM HUNGER BLOCKING POWER
IdealShape created a meal replacement shake known as IdealShake which became wildly popular and helped thousands of satisfied customers lose weight successfully. When satisfied followers began demanding more from this incredible line, IdealShape answered with an all new meal replacement bar. IdealBar is a uniquely formulated meal replacement bar that ensures maximum hunger blocking power, beneficial nutrients, and an incredible taste you’ll love.
IdealBar puts the power of weight loss in your hands. With 10 grams of anti-catabolic protein per serving, IdealBar helps you lose weight and maintain hard earned lean muscle mass. Combined with another 5 grams of fiber, IdealBar keeps you energized and full all throughout the day.
The combination of fiber, protein, and all-natural Slendesta, IdealBar dramatically reduces appetite and helps keep you on track towards your weight loss goals.[3,4] Plus, each bar contains 20% of your recommended daily vitamins and minerals to fortify and energize your body. With a variety of delicious flavors, you’ll feel like you’re “cheating” on your diet all while losing weight faster!
Grab an IdealBar on your way to work, between sets at the gym, or during rush hour for a heart healthy meal replacement bar that will keep you full and help you reach your weight loss goals.
-  Alan H, Cribb PJ. Effect of Whey Protein Isolate on Strength, Body Composition, and Muscle Hypertrophy During Resistance Training. Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition & Metabolic Care. 11:1. (2008): 40-44.
-  Tarnopolsky MA, et al. Postexercise Protein-Carbohydrate and Carbohydrate Supplements Increase Muscle Glycogen in Men and Women. Journal of Applied Physiology. 83:6. (1997): 1877-1883.
-  Lejeune MP, et al. Additional Protein Intake Limits Weight Regain After Weight Loss in Humans. British Journal of Nutrition. 93:2. (2005): 281-289.
-  Bodinham CL, et al. Acute Ingestion of Resistance Starch Reduces Food Intake in Healthy Adults. British Journal of Nutrition. 103:6. (2010): 917-922.