About this item
- MUSCLE SIZE - Creatine is one of the most widely used and researched ingredients in bodybuilding due to its performance benefits and increase in muscle size. Creatine's impact on muscle size is facilitated by drawing water into the muscle via osmosis, consequently increasing body weight and muscle size.
- ENHANCED PERFORMANCE - Creatine supplementation will increase the body's phosphocreatine stores, which helps produce ATP during high-intensity exercise. ATP is considered the cell's energy currency and is responsible for muscular contractions, protein synthesis and nerve impulse propagation. With improved energy capabilities, your body will perform better during strenuous exercise.
- CREATINE FROM FOOD - Although Creatine can be found in food sources and is synthesized in the body, a typical omnivore diet only provides 1gram of Creatine per day. Therefore, it's essential to supplement with Creatine to sustain a saturation dosage (5 grams or more) and remove any guesswork from achieving this through your diet.
- TAKE IT EVERY DAY - Our main pre-workouts, Gorilla Mode and Nitric, and our post-workout product all contain the full Creatine Dosage at 5 grams. You would generally take these products on training days, which means you'll need to take Creatine separately on your rest days to achieve daily supplementation and all the benefits of the ingredient.
- POWDER OR CAPSULE - Creatine capsules offer a convenient alternative to powdered creatine supplements. Capsules do not require any measuring or mixing, which means they can be easily consumed on the go. Gorilla Mind offers both Creatine capsules and powder for whichever method you prefer. If you’re a busy individual, you may opt for the capsules to fulfill your daily creatine requirements more conveniently.