Just The Facts:
- Boosts Testosterone*
- Controls Estrogen*
- True Alpha-Male Attitude
IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO REIGN SUPREME OVER ESTROGEN and support optimal testosterone levels with another blockbuster hormonal support innovation from Gaspari Nutrition. If you're reading this, there is no doubt you're an educated supplement user who seeks only the best. You know how to look past the absurd claims seen in our competitor's products, which is what lead you to ANATROPIN. If you want to boost test and control estrogen at the same time, look no further. We have the product just for you.
Anatropin vs. The Competition: They Can't Hide The Facts
|ANATROPIN||LEADING COMPETITOR #1||LEADING COMPETITOR #2||JUST THE FACTS|
|Contains Clinically Validated Ingredients Used In Human Trials*||YES||NO||NO||Let's face it, why on earth would you use products that only contain ingredients studied on little animals like rats or rabbits? Anatropin contains 5 ingredients studied in human trials. (1-7)|
|Number of Capsules Per Day||3||1||6||No one likes taking a lot of capsules or pills. However, you shouldn't be taking a grossly underdosed product either. While we don't make the ridiculous claims of being "concentrated," Anatropin only requires 3 capsules to be taken per day at maximum dosing.|
|Utilizes Large Doses Of Vitamin D3 And Zinc||YES||NO||NO||To round out any test boosting formula it makes perfect sense to include these ingredients. Human trials suggest their effectiveness at keeping testosterone levels optimal.* What happens if you don't have enough in your diet? They're like an insurance policy for optimal hormone support. (2-3)|
|Utilizes Traditional Aphrodisiac Compounds Used For Thousands Of Years*||YES||NO||NO||Ayurvedic herbs have been used for centuries to help support male vitality. Gaspari researchers scoured the globe to bring ancient technology to the forefront of innovation to the western world. (6-7)|
|Contains Tribulus Terrestris||NO||WHO KNOWS||YES||Gaspari researchers still get a chuckle when they see companies still trying to push Tribulus products as test boosters. The human research clearly suggests they have no effect on androgen levels in men. (8-9) Give it up already!|
- Pilz S, Frisch S, Koertke H, Kuhn J, Dreier J, Obermayer-Pietsch B, Wehr E, Zittermann A. Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men. Horm Metab Res. 2011 Mar;43(3):223-5
- Wehr E, Pilz S, Boehm BO, März W, Obermayer-Pietsch B. Association of vitamin D status with serum androgen levels in men. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2010 Aug;73(2):243-8
- Prasad AS, Mantzoros CS, Beck FW, Hess JW, Brewer GJ. Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults. Nutrition. 1996 May;12(5):344-8.
- Shukla KK, Mahdi AA, Ahmad MK, Shankhwar SN, Rajender S, Jaiswar SP. Mucuna pruriens action on the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis. Fertil Steril. 2009 Dec;92(6):1934-40.
- The Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India. Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Department of Indian System of Medicine and Homeopathy, Part I, Vol. II, 1st Edition, New Delhi. 2004.
- Puri HS,'Rasayana'—Ayurvedic herbs. Taylor and Francis, London. 2003.
- Singh G and Mukherjee T. Herbal aphrodisiacs: A review. Indian Drugs. 1998; 34: 175-182
- Rogerson S, Riches CJ, Jennings C, Weatherby RP, Meir RA, Marshall-Gradisnik SM. The effect of five weeks of Tribulus terrestris supplementation on muscle strength and body composition during preseason training in elite rugby league players. J Strength Cond Res. 2007 May;21(2):348-53.
- Neychev VK, Mitev VI. The aphrodisiac herb Tribulus terrestris does not influence the androgen production in young men. J Ethnopharmacol. 2005 Oct 3;101(1-3):319-23.