Warning: This product is not currently available at any store.
Click the button above and PricePlow will email you when the first store has it in stock!
- L-GLUTAMINE is one of the most abundantamino acids found in the skeletal muscles.
- L-GLUTAMINE plays a pivotal role in the Nitrogen balance in the body.
- Is a carbon and nitrogen donor and helps restore glycogen which restores energy.
- Is the most important component of muscle protein, and helps repair and build muscles.
- Has been linked to protein synthesis. It prevents your muscle from being catabolized (eaten up) in order to provide glutamine for other cells in the body.
- Glutamine helps maintain cell volume and hydration, speeding up wound and burn healing and recovery.
- Glutamine benefits you by replenishing declining glutamine levels during intense workouts.
- Research has shown glutamine can help you produce growth hormone levels.
- A study has shown that 2 grams of L-Glutamine daily can increase growth hormones by over 400%.
- For bodybuilders, this is important since heavy workouts tend to greatly deplete glutamine levels.
- Glutamine is a primary energy source for your immune system. Bet you didn't know that it can even cure ulcers! Studies have found that 1.6 grams of glutamine a day had a 92% cure rate in 4 weeks.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving:
L-Glutamine 1000 mg
Other Ingredients: White Rice Flour, Gelatin from Capsule, Magnesium Stearate.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.