A Nighttime Anabolic Formula That Enhance Recovery by Improving Sleep Efficiency!
Turn rest into restoration!
Stress, kids, evening workouts, too much wine or coffee –any of a number of things can prevent you from having a deep, restorative sleep. Solution: ZMA 2000. This natural, clinically based formula helps you experience the kind of sleep from which you wake up feeling recovered and ready to go.*
Nighttime shouldn’t just be restful; it should be restorative. Use ZMA 2000 to make the conversion!
Size: 90 capsules (30 servings)
• Wellness: Research suggests that maintaining good sleep quality may help protect you from age-associated cognitive decline and chronic disease.
Why people like it
• Some sleep-enhancing supplements, such as melatonin, only reduce the amount of time that it takes you to fall asleep. In contrast, ZMA 2000 promotes the deep phase of sleep known as rapid eye movement (REM). REM is thought to be the most restorative phase of sleep.
• Licensed formula: ZMA 2000 contains the same licensed, patent-protected formula tested in clinical studies.
Who it’s ideal for
• Anyone who wants to improve the restorative quality of their sleep.
• ZMA 2000 may be especially beneficial for hard-training athletes and individuals with hectic lifestyles.
Secrets to Success
• Men take 3 capsules (women, 2 capsules) before bed on an empty stomach.
• For maximum results, stack with Quadracarn.
• Avoid taking ZMA at the same time that you take calcium supplements or foods containing calcium (e.g. dairy). Zinc and calcium may compete for absorption in the intestine if ingested at the same time.
What people are saying
(The testimonials shown below and in other product pages were collected online. Some have been edited for grammar, clarity, and the sake of space.)
Jon A says: “For such a simple supplement, Beverly’s ZMA 2000 packs a multi-purpose punch. My busy schedule forces me to train late into the evening. This leads to restless nights and poor-quality sleep. I need every hour of sleep to count in order to recharge and recover for the next busy day. ZMA 2000 has enabled me to sleep very deeply and feel energized each morning. I have also noticed an increase in lean mass and strength, even when on a pre-contest diet. I truly believe that my use of ZMA 2000 is what has enabled me to consistently train hard and remain healthy.”
David says: “I’m a 46-year-old athlete. I use this product daily, 3 capsules before bed. It’s a great recovery and sleep aid. It helps boost strength levels, as well.”
Big Jack says: “Taken before bed, ZMA 2000 helps me get to sleep more quickly and wake up feeling more refreshed and recovered from my workouts.”
Cerebral Kungfu says: “I've been taking ZMA 2000 for about 4 years and it has become my most valuable supplement. Every person I've recommended this supplement to has reported dramatic improvements in REM sleep as well as better sleep patterns overall. I always stick to the licensed ZMA formula because the research shows it is the most effective dose and form. I've taken similar, non-licensed formulations of zinc and magnesium and they simply don't have the same affect. It's easy enough to test -you either get good solid sleep or you don't! I think ZMA 2000 is the most affordable supplement in my regimen and by far the most consistently effective. Over the years I've recommended it to dozens of men and women friends - triathletes, bodybuilders, mixed martial artists, runners and they have been very vocal in their appreciation and thanks. Highly, highly recommended! Take for about 10 days as directed and you'll notice a major difference in your restfulness. A corresponding boost in your athletic performance will start to show shortly thereafter. If you buy this supplement in a health food store it is often with the testosterone-boosting supplements because it indeed has that effect. However, it should be considered a natural growth hormone regulator because it is incredibly effective for female athletes as well. Neither zinc nor magnesium is toxic (your body will eliminate the excess), nearly every adult is deficient, especially athletic adults - and once again, these are incredibly important compounds for hormone production. Take it.”
Kyla Bowron (NPC figure competitor and fitness model) says: “It makes me feel like a million bucks in the morning!”
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.