Rapid Energy & Cognitive Renewal System
Fast-Up is an ultra-premium nutraceutical technology used to quickly clear away short-term fatigue and replace it with smooth, precise energy and focus.*
The Fast-Up Energy & Cognitive Renewal System contains clinically studied nutraceutical ingredients that research suggests can alleviate normal fatigue and enhance cognitive performance while supporting your body's own energy-producing pathways.*
One capsule contains less caffeine than 1 cup of brewed coffee. These and other features of the Fast-Up formula make it flexible for use throughout the day for a variety of applications including pre-workout (cardio or weights) and any other time you need a quick pick-me-up.
NADH (reduced nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide):
- NADH plays an important role as a co-factor in the body's energy-producing pathways.*
CoQ10 (coenzyme Q10):
- Mitochondria are tiny cellular structures that are responsible for producing over 90% of the body's energy supply. CoQ10 plays a critical role in mitochondrial energy production.*
- Because it is an antioxidant, CoQ10 may assist not only with energy production, but also protecting the body from the deleterious effects of free radicals, including aging itself.*
- Japanese researchers have reported that CoQ10 supplementation also helps reduce fatigue and improve physical performance.*
Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract:
- Camellia sinensis is a natural source of antioxidant polyphenols, caffeine, theanine and other compounds. They are believed to act in symphony to help clear away fatigue and replace it with smooth, precise energy and sharp focus.*
- Citrulline is a precursor to nitric oxide, an important regulator of blood vessel tone. When nitric oxide levels increase, vessels relax, making it easier for blood to flow through them.*
- Malate is a key component of the Krebs Cycle, a critical biochemical pathway that works in tandem with mitochondrial pathways to produce energy.*
- Citrulline malate has been used to support healthy nitric oxide levels and overall cardiovascular function. In larger doses it may improve resistance exercise performance and reduce post-exercise muscle soreness.*
Niacinamide, Pyridoxine (vitamin B6), Folic acid and Vitamin B12:
- All four of these B vitamins play essential roles in maintaining brain chemistry and regulating mood, energy and cognitive performance.*
How Should I Use Fast-Up?
Beginners and caffeine sensitive individuals: Start by taking 1 capsule. Depending on your tolerance, you may eventually work up to 2 capsules.
Intermediate or advanced individuals: Take 2-3 capsules, depending on tolerance.
For maximum results, combine with any of Beverly International's pre-workout formulas. Fast-Up works especially well with Up-Lift, Creatine Select, Energy Reserve and/or Quadracarn.
Caffeine sensitive individuals may want to avoid taking FAST-UP within 3 hours of bedtime. Do not take more than 6 capsules of FAST-UP in 24 hours.