Also known as acetylsalicylic acid, aspirin is an analgesic painkiller known to relieve aches and pains. It helps to reduce fever and is commonly used as an anti-inflammatory medication.
It works as a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), but works in a different fashion by affecting different enzyme variants than most other NSAIDs.
Optional part of the ECA Stack
In that stack, aspirin is an optional part of the stack, and is usually not recommended, in favor of fish oil instead.
Aspirin News on PricePlow
Feb 14, 2019 Product News:
Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg) has new variations: Aspirin
Jul 02, 2018 Product News:
Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg) has new variations:
- 200 Tablets - Enteric Coated
- 300 Tablets - Enteric Coated
- 32 Tablets - Enteric Coated
- 36 Chewables - Cherry Flavored - Baby Aspirin
- 400 Tablets - Enteric Coated
Sign up for future Aspirin news!
Click the button below to sign up for future Aspirin news, deals, coupons, and reviews!
Aspirin Deals & Price Alerts
The following deals are still active:
- Jan 30, 2019: Bayer Aspirin 100 Tablets dropped by 8.3% to $6.87 at Jet.com
- May 16, 2018: Bayer Aspirin 24 Tablets dropped by 9.9% to $3.09 at VitaCost.com
Sign up for future Aspirin deals and coupons!
Click the button below to sign up for future Aspirin deals, news, and coupons!