- CONVENIENT LIQUID FORM
- NATURAL SOURCE OF IGF-1
- QUALITY, PURIFIED ANTLER VELVET
- ENHANCE MUSCLE GROWTH & PERFORMANCE
BOOST GROWTH HORMONE LEVELS
Deer antler velvet is truly the jack of all trades when it comes to athletic supplementation. With a rich source of zinc, glucosamine, IGF-1, amino acids, and more, deer antler velvet is the all-natural, effective solution to achieve your best performance and your ideal build. XPI DVX Pro Liquid harnesses the power of deer antler velvet in a convenient liquid that can be taken anytime, anywhere for a boost in muscle growth, endurance, strength, joint health, and recovery.
The active ingredient in XPI DVX Pro Liquid, deer antler velvet, has been found to enhance aerobic power, muscular strength, and endurance when taken before exercise. The potent deer antler velvet contains naturally occurring IGF-1, helping to promote muscle recovery and maximize protein synthesis.
XPI DVX Pro Liquid harvests the antler velvet at the precise time when it is most nutrient-dense, helping to stimulate maximum results from your workout. Typical results include larger muscle mass, greater strength, enhanced aerobic and anaerobic performance, delayed fatigue, and faster recovery. XPI DVX Pro Liquid contains a real compounds – so you can be confident in your results.
It’s time to unlock the power of XPI DVX Pro Liquid. See quicker results and perform better than ever before.
-  Sleivert et al. “The Effects of Deer Antler Velvet Extract or Powder Supplementation on Aerobic Power, Erythopoiesis, and Muscular Strength and Endurance Characteristics.” International Journal of Sports Nutrition & Exercise Metabolism.” 13:3. (2003): 251-265.
-  Rabinowitz D, et al. “Effect of Human Growth Hormone on Muscle and Adipose Tissue Metabolism in the Forearm of Man.” The Journal of Clinical Investigation. 44:1. (1965): 51-61.
-  Broeder et al. “The Effects of New Zealand Deer Antler Velvet Supplementation on Body Composition, Strength, and Maximal Aerobic and Anaerobic Performance.” Advances in Antler Science and Product Technology. (2004): 161-165.
-  Percival, RS. “Examining the Effects of Deer Antler Velvet Supplementation on Muscular Strength, Performance, and Markers of Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness.” (2001).
* RESULTS MAY VARY