- ULTRA-PURIFIED DEER ANTLER VELVET
- NATURAL SOURCE OF GROWTH HORMONES
- IMPROVE STRENGTH & MUSCULAR BUILD
- REDUCE RECOVERY TIME AND PREVENT INJURY
FOR MAXIMUM ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE
Deer antler velvet is the ultimate natural alternative supplement to boost strength and achieve athletic goals. This unique substance grown on newly forming antlers is rich in nourishing compounds such as zinc, calcium, glucosamine, amino acids, and IGF-1. The rich cocktail of nutrients found in XPI DVX Pro provide a variety of benefits to the athletic body, including improved immunity, enhanced muscle growth, greater strength, longer endurance, and more rapid recovery.
Deer antler velvet has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for hundreds of years, but has only recently been picked up by athletes for its ability to promote aerobic power and muscular strength. Its naturally high concentration of growth hormones – namely, IGF-1 – makes it a powerful anabolic promoter, which significantly increases muscle growth.
Taking XPI DVX Pro can help you reach your maximal anaerobic and aerobic performance level at every workout. The unique composition of deer antler velvet delays the onset of muscle soreness, boosting strength, performance, and endurance as you exercise for greater results in a shorter period of time.
XPI DVX Pro harnesses the power of all-natural deer antler velvet, allowing you to increase your muscular build and reach your maximum athletic performance.
-  Sleivert et al. “The Effects of Deer Antler Velvet Extract or Powder Supplementation on Aerobic Power, Erythopoiesis, and Muscular Strength and Endurance Characteristics.” International Journal of Sports Nutrition & Exercise Metabolism.” 13:3. (2003): 251-265.
-  Rabinowitz D, et al. “Effect of Human Growth Hormone on Muscle and Adipose Tissue Metabolism in the Forearm of Man.” The Journal of Clinical Investigation. 44:1. (1965): 51-61.
-  Broeder et al. “The Effects of New Zealand Deer Antler Velvet Supplementation on Body Composition, Strength, and Maximal Aerobic and Anaerobic Performance.” Advances in Antler Science and Product Technology. (2004): 161-165.
-  Percival, RS. “Examining the Effects of Deer Antler Velvet Supplementation on Muscular Strength, Performance, and Markers of Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness.” (2001).