Great-tasting, natural raspberry-flavored drink mix supplies more than 150% of the Daily Value for magnesium!
What is Magnesium Citrate with Potassium?
Magnesium Citrate with Potassium is a raspberry-flavored drink mix that supplies 153% of the Daily Value for magnesium, with added potassium. Easy to use, simply mix with hot water to dissolve, then add water or your favorite fruit juice for a refreshing, mineral-packed beverage you can drink anytime.
Magnesium is an essential mineral for human nutrition. It can be consumed through food sources such as fruits, nuts, legumes, whole grains and soy products. Throughout the body, magnesium is found in bone and cells. It plays a part in a number of body processes, from protein and energy production to enzyme and muscle function.
Potassium is a mineral found in foods such as meat, nuts, soy foods, some vegetables, citrus fruits, bananas, milk and yogurt. Potassium is an electrolyte, meaning it takes on a positive or negative charge when dissolved in fluids. It has various roles in metabolism and is necessary for proper function of many body systems.
How do magnesium and potassium support health?
- Magnesium supports normal muscle contraction and relaxation.*
- Magnesium supports normal nerve function.*
- Magnesium supports the production of protein in body cells.*
- Magnesium is important for healthy bones.*
- Potassium helps regulate the body’s fluid levels.*
- Potassium is important for the transmission of nerve impulses.*
- Potassium is important for the contraction of muscles.*
- Potassium is important for energy production.*
Why choose Magnesium Citrate with Potassium?
- Easy way to increase dietary intake of magnesium and potassium
- Great alternative for those who have difficulty swallowing pills
- Natural raspberry flavor
- Contains 60 servings per container
- High quality, great value!
nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Directions
As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop daily with food or as directed by a physician. Refrigerate after opening. Shake well before using.
How to prepare: Place powder in glass, add 3-4 oz. of hot water and stir until dissolved, add cold water or fruit juice and drink.
How much: Individual needs may vary. Start with 1/2 scoop daily, and gradually increase to 1 scoop. When bowels are comfortably loose, this is the optimal amount. If diarrhea occurs, this is a sign of excess intake; simply reduce dosage.Free Of Milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, soy, gluten, titanium dioxide. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Supplement Facts