Chelated Zinc - Albion Zinc Glycinate Chelate Description
Advanced mineral nutrition! Essential mineral zinc in chelate form for optimum absorption.
What is Chelated Zinc - Albion Zinc Glycinate Chelate?
Chelated Zinc - Albion Zinc Glycinate Chelate is a high quality chelated form of the essential mineral zinc.
Chelated minerals are minerals that have been chemically bound to another molecule (typically an amino acid) to form a complex. Chelation naturally occurs during digestion, after stomach acid and enzymes break down protein into amino acids. Amino acids bind to minerals, assisting their transport through the intestinal walls.
Unfortunately, the body is not efficient at producing chelated minerals. So, Albion developed an exclusive technology that mimics the body’s natural chelation process, producing readily absorbable organic chelated minerals in supplement form. Glycine, an easily identified and efficiently absorbed amino acid, is the chelator (binding agent) most commonly used in Albion formulations.
Albion chelated minerals are:
- Produced in laboratories under carefully controlled conditions, utilizing an advanced, patented chelation process
- Nutritionally functional with an ultimate glycine-to-mineral molar ratio
- Clinically researched and chemically validated with TRAACS (The Real Amino Acid Chelate System)
- Guaranteed pure and stable
What are the key benefits of Chelated Zinc - Albion Zinc Glycinate Chelate?
- Zinc is a trace mineral essential for proper growth, development and reproduction, as well as numerous body processes, from eye health to immune function to regulation of appetite, taste and smell.*
- It’s required for the proper function of approximately 300 enzymes.
- Zinc is an antioxidant, meaning it helps protect healthy cells from the potentially damaging effects of free radicals.*
- It’s necessary for the formation of superoxide dismutase (SOD), which is an important free radical scavenger in the body.*
- Supports healthy protein and DNA synthesis.*
- Supports prostate tissue health, sperm motility and testosterone metabolism.*
- Involved in healthy insulin production.*
- Zinc deficiency in the elderly can often accompany age-related immune decline.*
Why is Chelated Zinc - Albion Zinc Glycinate Chelate your everyday essential?
- Features Albion chelated zinc for optimal absorption
- Supplies 30 mg of zinc per single-capsule serving
- Includes a proprietary absorption-support nutrient blend with ginger root, black pepper (Piper nigrum), digestive enzymes and prebiotics to further support absorption
- Contains 180 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value
Potency • Purity • Pride
All supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
About Brand Directions
The search is over. Brand supplements are focused on helping you create a strong foundation with simple, transparent formulas that support – and easily fit into – your daily life. Whether it’s Everyday Essentials you’re looking for or Targeted Wellness support, Brand supplements offer the high-quality solution you need at the value price you deserve. We continuously look for ways to improve technology, processes and ingredients, so you feel confident about what you’re putting in your body or giving to your family. And it’s all right here, at .com.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Keep dry and at room temperature (59°-86°F [15°-30°C]).
Free Of Milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crusteacean shellfish, fish, soy, gluten, titanium dioxide.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.