Promotes healthy bones and supports proper functioning of body systems.
What is Calcium?
Calcium (from Dicalcium Malate) features a form of calcium that is chelated, or bonded, with malic acid. Chelated minerals are believed by some to be better absorbed and utilized by the body than non-chelated minerals.* In addition, malates do not react with stomach acid in the same way as more common carbonates (which can sometimes cause digestive discomfort).*
This unique combination formula also includes vitamin D3, a form considered superior to vitamin D2, and magnesium.
How does Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin D support health?
- Calcium is an essential ingredient of bone that must constantly be replenished.*
- Vitamin D contributes to bone strength, as proper levels create optimum conditions for bone formation.*
- Vitamin D supports the proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems.*
- Magnesium helps build strong bones by converting vitamin D to its active form and setting in motion key enzymes that stimulate bone cells.*
- Magnesium contributes to calcium absorption.*
- Magnesium helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function.*
Why choose Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin D?
- Provides a combination of minerals and vitamin D in one convenient formula.
- Supplies 600 mg of calcium per 3-capsule serving.
- Features vitamin D3, which is considered superior to vitamin D2.*
- Contains 60 servings per bottle.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Directions
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules with food daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Store in a cool, dry place.Free Of Milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, soy, gluten, titanium dioxide. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Supplement Facts