|Serving Size: None|
|Servings Per Container: None|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV *|
|Calories from Fat||25|
* % Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Chocolate chips (maltitol, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, lecithin (soy), vanillin, whole milk powder), maltitol, sorbitol, inulin (from chicory root), whole wheat flour, whey protein (milk), vital wheat gluten, artificial vanilla flavor, salt.
3. ADD in melted butter until mixture is slightly thickened.
1. PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. POUR into greased 8" square glass dish.
7. COOL before cutting. Store covered.
2. BEAT eggs in a large bowl until blended.
6. BAKE at 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Easy Baking Steps (Makes 12 Delicious Blondies)
-STIR in Doctor's CarbRite Blondie Mix until mixture is well-blended.
Do not consume raw batter.