SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO TARGET
WITH THE #1 STIM-FREE DIET PILL
- All-Natural Stime-Free Extracts
- Improves Mood, Reduces Appetite
- Supports Thermogenesis And Metabolism
- 0 Fillers Or Harmful Additives
FAT STORAGE, APPETITE, METABOLISM & ENERGY
You don’t have to overload your body with stimulants to experience noticeable weight loss results. PhsyiqueSeries Fat Burner Stim-Free by Transparent Labs is what you need to turn your body into a lean, fat-burning machine without the use of stimulants. The handpicked, naturally extracted ingredients help you control appetite, rev up metabolism, and blast away fat.
The advanced ingredient profile in PhsyiqueSeries Fat Burner Stim-Free includes L-Carnitine, Forslean, Fucoxanthin, Rhodiola Rosea, Cayenne Pepper, and 5-HTP. These compounds work together to increase fat oxidation and fat breakdown while preserving hard-earned muscle mass. PhsyiqueSeries Fat Burner Stim-Free prevents accumulation of future fat stores while dramatically increasing thermogenesis and metabolism, so you burn more calories and fat throughout the day.
Each clear veggie capsule containing PhsyiqueSeries Fat Burner Stim-Free works to reduce appetite and prevent cravings by reducing stress and enhancing motivation. PhsyiqueSeries Fat Burner Stim-Free supports both a healthy appetite level and increased fat metabolism to access weight loss from all critical angles.
With a unique combination of clean and natural fat burning ingredients, PhsyiqueSeries Fat Burner Stim-Free is ideal for those sensitive to stimulants looking to optimize their weight loss efforts.
-  Lorenz H, Wutzke KD. The Effect of L-Carnitine on Fat Oxidation, Protein Turnover, and Body Composition in Slightly Overweight Subjects. Metabolism. 53:8. (2004): 1002-1006.
-  Henderson S, et al. Effects of Coleus Forskohlii Supplementation on Body Composition and Hematological Profiles in Mildly Overweight Women. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2:2. (2005): 54-62.
-  Maeda H, et al. Fucoxanthin From Edible Seaweed, Undaria pinnatifida, Shows Anitobesity Effect Through UCP1 Expression in White Adipose Tissues. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 332:3. (2005): 392-397.
-  Kawada T, et al. Effects of Capsaicin on Lipid Metabolism in Rats Fed a High Fat Diet. The Journal of Nutrition. 116. (1986): 1272-1278.
-  Cangiano C, et al. Eating Behavior and Adherence to Dietary Prescriptions in Obese Adult Subjects Treated with 5-Hydroxytryptophan. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 56:5. (1991): 863-867.
-  Shevtsov VA, et al. A Randomized Trial of Two Different Doses of a SHR-5 Rhodiola Rosea Extract Versus Placebo and Control of Capacity for Mental Work. Phytomedicine. 10:2-3. (2003): 95-105.
* RESULTS MAY VARY