|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV *|
|EXTREME JITTER FREE PROPRIETARY BLEND||1035mg||†|
|White Kidney Bean Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Guarana Extract (Seed) (40mg Caffeine), Raspberry Ketones, ForsLean®|
* % Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
This product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, egg, soybeans, fish, shellfish, treenuts, and peanuts.
Gelatin and Magnesium Stearate.
Take 2 capsules on a full or empty stomach 1-3 times a day, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Effective Weight Loss Formula
- Increase Lipolysis*
- Stimulate Fat Oxidation*
- Raise Metabolism*
- Induce Thermogenesis*
- Promote Natural Energy*
- Feel Great While Dieting*
Extreme Jitter Free Fat Burner is for people who want to lose weight with the help of a state-of-the-art fat burner that does not have a major stimulant component. Extreme Jitter Free is comprised of five different very effective ingredients to help release fat at its core and help your body burn it as an energy source.*
The Extreme Jitter Free weight loss lineup includes:
- Raspberry Ketones
- Green Coffee Bean
- White Kidney Bean Extract
- Guarana Extract
In order to successfully lose weight, you have to understand the basics of weight loss:
Calories Absorbed Vs. Calories Burned
You need a product that addresses both sides of this equation. Extreme Jitter Free does exactly that, without making you feel edgy or jittery.*
The Extreme Jitter Free Team
- Supports Lipolysis*
- Increases Thermogenesis*
- Promotes Fat Oxidation*
Most people had not heard of raspberry ketones until Dr. Oz promoted this natural ingredient as a tremendous fat loss agent on one of his recent shows. Raspberry ketones are the compounds that are primarily responsible for the aroma of red raspberries. Research suggests that raspberry ketones appear to have the potential to support body fat reduction by increasing norepinephrine-induced lipolysis (stored fat release). Research supports the concept that enhancing lipolysis may augment glycerol release, increasing the translocation of hormone-sensitive lipase in fat cells, and increasing brown adipose tissue, known to increase thermogenesis and oxidation of body fat.*1,2
Green Coffee Extract (GCA)
- Inhibits Digestive Enzymes*
- Decreases Glucose Absorption*
- Helps Reduce Fatty Acid Synthase*
- Increases Fat Xxidation*
- Supports Metabolism*
- Strong Antioxidant Properties*
GCA is extracted from coffee beans that have not yet been roasted. There are two key compounds in unroasted coffee beans: caffeic acid and chlorogenic acid. The chlorogenic acid and caffeic acid in GCA have been clinically studied to have several beneficial effects on weight loss. One of the greatest benefits of chlorogenic acid is that it has been clinically suggested to support healthy after-meal glucose levels already in normal range.*3-7
White Kidney Bean Extract
- Inhibits the Digestive Enzyme Amylase to Affect Metabolism of Starchy Carbohydrates*
Also known as Phaseolus vulgaris, white kidney bean extract has been suggested to inhibit the digestive enzyme amylase.* Amylase plays a key role in the digestion of foods. As a digestive enzyme, amylase is required for the metabolism of starchy carbohydrates. Research suggests that Phaseolus vulgaris extract, when taken before meals, may help support decrements in body weight and decrements in fat mass while supporting lean body mass.*8,9
- Supports a Healthy Appetite Level*
- Increases Thermogenesis*
- Promotes Alertness and Focus*
Guarana, also called Brazilian Cocoa, Paullinia cupana, and Paullinia sorbilis, is a plant named for the Amazonian Guarani tribe, who used the seeds to brew a beverage. Guarana contains up to 7% caffeine and is also rich in tannins and xanthine alkaloids theophylline and theobromine. Guarana has been extensively studied for its mild cognitive and mental support effects; the studies suggest that these mind-influencing aspects may not be totally associated with caffeine and actually may be the result of other aspects of the guarana plant.*10,11
- Increases Lipolysis*
- Promotes Fat Oxidation*
- Increases Metabolism*
- Lean Mass Support*
ForsLean is a patented phytonutrient that supports weight management by promoting lean body mass and reducing body fat. It is a standardized extract from the roots of the Coleus forskohlii plant, the only known plant source of forskolin. In a study performed by the University of Miami School of Medicine, it was suggested that forskolin acts on adenylate cyclase with the involvement of neither specific receptors at the membrane surface, nor the well-known coupler, G/F protein. It appears to act on adenylate cyclase directly, making it the first fat-releasing agent that acts on adenylate cyclase directly.*
Why is this important? Because when adenlyate cyclase is triggered, it stimulates lipolysis (fat releasing). However, usually in order to activate adenlyate cyclase you need one of the following hormones: epinephrine, norepinephrine, glucagon, growth hormone, testosterone, cortisol. So, forskolin is totally unique in this aspect. The chain of action is shown below:*
Increasing cyclic AMP is important because the role of cyclic AMP is indispensable to many body functions. It supports a chain of biochemical events that promote body metabolism and food induced thermogenesis and provide mechanisms that may help support healthy body composition and lean body mass.*12-14
Extreme Jitter Free Fat Burner
Extreme Jitter Free is a unique, low-stimulant combination of ingredients designed to help you access and burn fat, while simultaneously helping to support mood during dieting. If you are looking for an effective weight loss supplement that will not "jack you up" Extreme Jitter Free is for you.*
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I take Extreme Jitter Free before I do cardio?
Yes, it can be taken before cardio. You also might look at our Cardio Igniter supplement for pre-cardio as well.
How many times a day should I take the product?
For maximum results we suggest taking 2 capsules 3 times a day.
Do I need to cycle off the product?
No, however, we suggest you do take a break after 3 months of taking it.
- Morimoto, C. et. al. " Action of Raspberry Ketone." Life Sci. 77.2 (2005): 194-204. Epub 2005 Feb 25.
- Park, Kyoung Sik. "Raspberry Ketone Increases Both Lipolysis and Fatty Acid Oxidation in 3T3-L1 Adipocytes." Planta Med 76 (2010): 1654-1658.
- "Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Linear Dose, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of a Green Coffee Bean Extract in Overweight Subjects." 5:21-7 (2012). Epub 2012 Jan 18.
- "Kinetic Analysis and Mechanism on the Inhibition of Chlorogenic Acid and its Components Against Porcine Pancreas Alpha-amylase Isozymes I and II." J Agric Food Chem. 57.19 (2009): 9218-25.
- "The Effect of Chlorogenic Acid Enriched Coffee on Glucose Absorption in Healthy Volunteers and Its Effect on Body Mass When Used Long-term in Overweight People." The Journal of International Medical Research, 35.6 (2007): 900-908.
- "Chlorogenic Acid Exhibits Property and Improves Lipid Metabolism in High-fat Diet Mice." Food Chem Toxicol. 48.3 (2010): 937-43. Epub 2010 Jan 12.
- "Inhibitory Effect of Green Coffee Bean Extract on Fat Accumulation and Body Weight Gain in Mice." BMC Complement Altern Med. 6 (2006): 9.
- "Hypoglycaemic and Anorexigenic Activities of an a-amylase Inhibitor from White Kidney Beans (Phaseolus vulgaris) in Wistar Rats." British Journal of Nutrition 92 (2004): 785-790.
- "A Dietary Supplement Containing Standardized Phaseolus vulgaris Extract Influences Body Composition of Overweight Men and Women." Int. J. Med. Sci. 2007.
- "Acute Effects of Guarana (Paullinia cupana Mart.) on Mouse Behaviour in Forced Swimming and Open Field Tests." Phytother Res. 19.5 (2005): 441-3.
- "A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-dose Evaluation of the Acute Behavioural Effects of Guaraná in Humans." J Psychopharmacol. 21.1 (2007): 65-70. Epub 2006 Mar 13.
- Ho R, Shi QH. "Forskolin as a Novel Lipolytic Agent." Biochem Biophys Res Commun 107 (1982): 157-164.
- "Body Composition and Hormonal Adaptations Associated with Forskolin Consumption in Overweight Men." Obes Res. 13.8 (2005): 1335-43.
- "Cyclic AMP Regulation of Gs Protein. Thyrotropin and Forskolin Increase the Quantity of Stimulatory Guanine Nucleotide-binding Proteins in Cultured Thyroid Follicles." J Biol Chem. 265.32 (1990):19942-6.