Thorne Research Undecylenic Acid Description
- Fatty Acid Support for a Healthy Balance of Gut and Vaginal Flora
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
Maintaining a healthy balance of gut flora is a key component of overall health. Studies going back 50 years demonstrate that fatty acids are effective in supporting a healthy gut flora. The undecylenic acid in Thorne’s Undecylenic Acid is six times more effective than caprylic acid. Its efficacy has helped make this product one of Thorne's best-selling products for more than two decades.
Benefits of Thorne's Undecylenic Acid:
- Promotes optimal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Vital to the absorption of nutrients, the elimination of waste, and proper immune function.
- In women's health, the relationship of a healthy balance of gut flora has corresponding benefits for vaginal flora.
- Supplementing with Undecylenic Acid helps maintain a healthy balance of the microorganisms that live in the gastrointestinal tract that can be out of balance due to an unhealthy diet, inadequate digestive enzymes, oral contraceptive use, or taking various prescription and OTC drugs.
- Six times more effective than caprylic acid.
Take 5 gelcaps two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Free Of Gluten, dairy, soy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.