- Dietary Supplement
- 12 Single-Serving Packets
- Formulated for Performance
- NSF Certified for Sport
- Sports Performance
RecoveryPro is a blend of alpha-lactalbumin, natural-source GABA (PharmaGABA), and magnesium bisglycinate – in a chocolate-flavored powder that mixes easily in water and tastes great hot or cold.
When taken before bedtime, RecoveryPro:
- Supports restful sleep
- Optimizes nighttime muscle recovery
- Enhances lean muscle mass while you sleep
- Lowers cortisol to modulate stress
Who can benefit from RecoveryPro?
- Athletes – from elite athletes to high school athletes to weekend warriors
- Someone who has trouble sleeping
- An individual who needs help coping with stress
- The elderly or someone who needs muscle strengthening support
What do the ingredients do?
Whey protein – 90% alpha-lactalbumin
- More than twice the amount of tryptophan (an amino acid that supports restful sleep) than whey protein isolate, plus the alpha-lactalbumin will increase serum tryptophan levels
- High in cysteine, an amino acid that enhances glutathione levels and has been linked to athletic performance improvements
- Great source of branched-chain amino acids for promoting muscle repair
- Nighttime consumption has been clinically studied to help modulate stress, improve morning alertness, and support memory
PharmaGABA – natural source GABA
- A calming brain neurotransmitter that acts like a brake during times of runaway stress
- Supports restful sleep
- Induces a relaxed but focused state of mind
- When combined with whey protein before bed, it promotes lean muscle mass
Magnesium Bisglycinate – an optimally absorbed form of magnesium
- Crucial cofactor in the production of ATP, which provides energy for muscles
- Promotes restful sleep
- Relaxes both smooth and skeletal muscle
- Research indicates a low magnesium level contributes to a low melatonin level
Home Sleep Test
For those wondering or concerned about the quality of their sleep, Thorne offers a Home Sleep Test that can pinpoint particular hormonal deficiencies or excesses that could be contributing to poor sleep. This easy at-home test tracks the daily hormone fluctuations that regulate the sleep-wake cycle. Results also include a suggested personalized health plan.
NSF Certified for Sport
Because every elite athlete needs to know that his or her nutritional supplements are trustworthy and compliant, every batch of an NSF Certified for Sport supplement is tested for compliance with label claims and to verify the absence of more than 200 substances – such as stimulants, narcotics, steroids, diuretics, beta-2 agents, and masking agents – banned by many major athletic organizations.