- Dietary Supplement
- For Cellular Protection and Antioxidant Support
- Supports Joint and Skin Health
- A Non-Flushing form of Vitamin B3
- Niacinamide is Yeast Free
- Without Preservatives, Magnesium Stearate, or Other Lubricants and Diluents
- Made without Flowing Agents that can Inhibit Bioavailability
The B vitamin niacinamide, also known as nicotinamide, is one form of vitamin B3. It acts as an antioxidant, inhibiting free radical formation, and has been shown to promote pancreatic beta-cell regeneration. Niacinamide has been found to stimulate GABA (an inhibitory neurotransmitter) receptors without binding to the receptor sites, thus creating a sedative-like effect. High amounts of niacinamide have been documented as being beneficial in protecting joint cartilage cells. Niacinamide has also been used in support of several dermatological conditions.