- Collagen With Nicotinamide Riboside
- Dietary Supplement
- Healthy Aging
- Joint Support
- Sports Performance
- Gluten Free
Unflavored collagen for supporting the strength and health of joints, tendons, bones and ligaments – with nicotinamide riboside for healthy aging.
Power-up your favorite beverage with nutrients that support joint and muscle health, cellular energy production, training, recovery, and healthy aging.
Collagen Fit is an unflavored collagen powder designed with the toughest competitors in mind. With collagen peptides that promote joint health and the growth of lean muscle mass, plus nicotinamide riboside (NR) for cellular energy and cellular repair, Thorne’s newest collagen formula keeps you moving from morning to night. The unflavored formula mixes easily in a hot or cold beverage, allowing you to get your collagen your way – in your coffee, your smoothie, or your own beverage creation.
A deeper look into Collagen Fit’s ingredients:
Thorne's Collagen Fit contains 15 grams of types I and III, grass-fed, hormone-free collagen per serving. Collagen is rich in the amino acids that function as the building blocks for the body’s bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, skin, and other connective tissues.* Collagen peptides, also known as collagen hydrolysate, undergo a unique process that breaks collagen into shorter amino acid chains (peptides) that are easier to digest, as well as being free of the harsh chemicals used in other mainstream collagen products.
Benefits of Collagen Peptides:
- Nutrient support for joints, muscles, bones, and skin
- Improves activity-related or exercise-induced joint pain
- Promotes the growth of lean muscle mass
- Supports muscle repair and recovery
- Strengthens connective tissue
- Enhances skin, hair, and nail health
Nicotinamide Riboside (NR)
Both normal aging and a modern lifestyle – lack of sleep, excessive stress, an unbalanced diet – lead to a declining level of NAD+ in the body. NR increases the body’s natural production of NAD+, a coenzyme that is a key component in the production of cellular energy.
Benefits of NR:
- Boosts the natural production of NAD+ to resist the effects of aging
- Supports exercise efficiency – helping you reach your health and fitness goals
- Promotes healthy mitochondria, which enhances cellular energy production
- Supports the normal sleep-wake cycle
- Enhances cellular repair and metabolism
- Provides optimal benefit for athletes, competitors, and individuals seeking healthy aging support
A superior methyl donor, Betaine, also known as trimethylglycine, supports the body’s natural methylation processes.
Benefits of betaine:
- Improves NR function by providing methyl groups to enhance metabolism of NAD+
- Supports training and recovery
- Promotes lean body composition
- Helps maintain a healthy level of homocysteine in the blood, which promotes cardiovascular and cognitive health