|Serving Size: 2 Capsules
|Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
|% DV *
|Berberine HCl (from Indian Barberry extract) (root) (Berberis aristata)
|Berberine Phytosome† (Berberis aristata extract (root) / Phospholipid complex from Pea, Sunflower, Grape Seed)
* % Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, calcium laurate.
Suggested Use: Take 1-2 capsules two times daily with food or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
Thorne Research Berberine Description
- Dual Action Formula with Phytosome Plus Botanical Extract
- Gut Health | Healthy Aging
- Heart & Vessels | Immune | Metabolism
- Derived From Natural Flavors
- Derived From Natural Colors
- Gluten Free • Dairy Free • Soy Free
A powerful botanical for heart health, metabolic support, glucose balance and GI support
Berberine provides nutritional support for maintaining healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels, promoting GI microbial balance and supporting healthy metabolism
Berberine is a well-researched botanical with a long history of use in traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese herbal practices. Thorne’s high-quality berberine products contain the most researched form – berberine HCl – alongside the highly absorbable berberine phytosome, thus offering a wide range of health and wellness benefits.
Who can benefit from Berberine?
• Individuals seeking support for metabolic, cardiovascular, and GI health
• Anyone wanting to maintain normal blood sugar levels
• Individuals who want to support healthy cholesterol levels
• Women seeking nutritional support for PCOS-related symptoms
• A person seeking nutritional support for metabolic syndrome
• Individuals who want additional support for maintaining a healthy gut microbiome
Benefits of Berberine:
Support for metabolic health:
• Supports healthy metabolism in several ways
• Promotes healthy blood sugar metabolism and insulin sensitivity
• Maintains healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels
Support for weight management:
• Studies have shown that Berberine can be effective in helping maintain a healthy body weight
• Helps decrease abdominal fat and waist:hip ratio
• Supports metabolism of fat in the liver
• Benefits body composition
Support for GI health:
• Supports beneficial bacterial balance in the gut
• Helps to maintain a healthy microbiome
• Benefits diversity of intestinal flora
Nutritional support for women with PCOS:
• Supports healthy metabolism of fats and carbs
• Promotes hormone balance, like insulin and testosterone, that often doesn’t occur optimally in women with PCOS
• Promotes healthy skin
Key Features of Thorne’s Berberine:
• Contains berberine phytosome for enhanced absorption
• Contains the well-studied berberine HCl
• Sourced from non-endangered species
• Grape seed extract in the phytosome matrix protects the GI tract from possible berberine irritation
Suggested Use: Take 1-2 capsules two times daily with food or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Due to the pureness of our ingredients capsule colors may vary slightly.Free Of Gluten, dairy and soy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.