|Serving Size: 1 Veggie Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV *|
|Sensoril® Ashwagandha (Withania 250 mg ** somnifera) [Root/Leaf] (Standardized to min. 10% withanolide glycoside conjugates, min. 32% oligosaccharides, max. 0.5% withaferin A)||250mg||**|
|NeuroFactor™ (Coffea arabica) [Fruit] Extract||200mg||**|
|Genius Mindfulness AuroraBlue® Organic, Wild-Crafted Blueberry Blend Extract||200mg||**|
|Alaska Blueberry (Vaccinium alaskaense How.), Oval-Leaf Blueberry (Vaccinium ovalifolium Sm.), Alpine Blueberry (vaccinium uliginosum L.), Dwarf Bilberry (Vaccinium cespitosum Michx.) [Fruit>95%, Leaves/Stems<5%]|
* % Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Hypromellose (Veggie Capsule), Organic Rice Hulls.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily with morning meal.
pregnancy. Consult your physician before using this
Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or contemplating
product, if you are taking any medications or you are under
2 weeks prior to surgery. Keep out of reach of children.
a physician’s care for a medical condition. Discontinue use
For Adult use only. Not for use for those with pre-existing medical conditions or taking any medications.