Quick Links to Deal PricesHow does this work and how do stores get listed? See our disclosure below to learn more.
About this item
- BOLSTERS YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM - We've all been told to drink some orange juice when we get a case of the winter blahs, and for good reason, vitamin C offers stellar immune system support. Vitamin C is also great at keeping your immune system running smoothly during times of high stress. Swanson Vitamin C with Rose Hips contains 1000 mg of vitamin C and 15 mg of rose hips 4:1 extract in each serving (1 capsule).
- SUPPORTS YOUR BODY'S DEFENSE AGAINST FREE RADICALS - Free radical damage is a daily concern for everyone. These harmful molecules, coupled with everyday environmental pollutants can wreck havoc on the body's health. Vitamin C is a scavenger of free radicals and helps battle back against these unwelcome guests who most commonly enter the body during the breakdown of food, or exposure to tobacco smoke or other harmful elements.
- SUPPORT FOR THOSE WITH IMPAIRED GLUCOSE TOLERANCE - New research suggests increased vitamin C intake may be beneficial for those with impaired glucose tolerance. While vitamin C supplementation has not been shown to specifically influence glucose metabolism, research suggests that those with impaired glucose tolerance may have increased needs for vitamin C.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Our products reflect our commitment to giving you the best quality and service at the best price. We guarantee that every product you purchase is made from the purest, freshest nutrients and meets the highest quality standards. If you aren't completely satisfied with any product(s) purchased within the last 30 days, simply return the unused portion to us for a full refund.
- OUR QUALITY & HERITAGE - We're control freaks...in a good way! For nearly 50 years, Swanson Health has delivered science-backed health products worldwide. In 1969, we began in Fargo, ND with a mission to offer wellness solutions that help people live simply healthier together. Our facilities are Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified, and our purity and potency testing includes independent third-party labs. Clinical research, scientific consensus and usage traditions guide our innovation.