Quick Links to Deal PricesHow does this work and how do stores get listed? See our disclosure below to learn more.
About this item
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY SKIN - One of the most significant benefits of beta-carotene is skin health support. Beta carotene delivers an impressive amount of antioxidant support, which helps your skin defend itself from environmental hazard and free radical damage that could accelerate the effects of aging on the skin.
- GREAT FOR EYE HEALTH - If you're looking to boost vision support, beta-carotene is an excellent choice. That's because it not only supports the eye's ability to protect itself (especially the cornea), but it also promotes eye lubrication. Vitamin a deficiency, on the other hand, comes with a host of vision and retinal health concerns. Beta-carotene supplements can help cover vitamin A gaps in your diet as your body readily converts beta carotene into vitamin A.
- BETA CAROTENE VS. OTHER FORMS OF VITAMIN A - Beta-carotene is slightly different from most types of vitamin a because it's considered a pro-vitamin A carotenoid. Pro-carotenoids need to be broken down and converted into vitamin A after ingestion. Each Swanson Beta-Carotene Sgel delivers 7,500 mcg and 833% daily value of vitamin A as beta-carotene to support immune system, vision, skin and hair health every day.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Our products reflect our commitment to giving you the best quality and service at the best price. We guarantee that every product you purchase is made from the purest, freshest nutrients and meets the highest quality standards. If you aren't completely satisfied with any product(s) purchased within the last 30 days, simply return the unused portion to us for a full refund.
- OUR QUALITY & HERITAGE - We're control freaks...in a good way! For nearly 50 years, Swanson Health has delivered science-backed health products worldwide. In 1969, we began in Fargo, ND with a mission to offer wellness solutions that help people live simply healthier together. Our facilities are Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified, and our purity and potency testing includes independent third-party labs. Clinical research, scientific consensus and usage traditions guide our innovation.