|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV *|
|Peptide Matrix Yielding Naturally Occurring IGF-1, IGF-2, FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factors), NGF (Nerve Growth Factors), EGF (Epidermal Growth Factors), CTGF (Connective Tissue Growth Factors).|
|OKG (Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate)||500mg||*|
* % Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Gelatin, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules in the morning and another 2 capsules before sleeping, preferably on an empty stomach.
You should not take this product if you have any prior medical condition, including diabetes. Consult your doctor before using this product. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Store in a cool dry place.
Backed By Science
Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue & Growth Factor Formula
Human Growth Hormone(HGH):
The Fountain of Muscle, fatloss, and youth
As we age, our bodies change. This is just a part of life that everyone undergoes, and there's nothing that we can do about it, right? Well no, that's actually quite wrong, as modern science has revealed. You see, we now know that much of the physical aging process is hormonal, and by altering and optimizing our natural hormone levels, we can mitigate or even halt the effects of aging.
The most important hormone to optimize when fighting the aging process is Human Growth Hormone, more commonly known as "HGH". When we are young, in our early twenties, our HGH levels peak and we are able to burn fat faster, build muscle easier, and feel energetic on less sleep. By the time we reach 30 years old, our levels have already began to drop significantly, and by 40 years old, our HGH levels are less than half of what they were at their highest.
Therefore, it is imperative that we take preemptive action and do all that we can naturally to boost HGH production. Boosting HGH levels has been associated with a plethora of health and fitness benefits, including increased muscle mass and strength, decreased bodyfat, decreased signs of physical aging, more energy, a stronger immune system, improved sleep, better skin and hair, better brain function, and a better memory! Whether you're a bodybuilder trying to improve body composition or someone who is trying to mitigate the effects of aging, Humanotropin is the solution.
Modern nutraceutical and pharmaceutical technology has come a long way in the last 20 years, but even more so in the last 10 years specifically, with the advent of bonded amino acid molecules, bioactive extraction processes, and other new and exciting nutritional technologies. The fruit of these industrial labors is a natural revolutionary breakthrough in natural hormone enhancement, and it's called HumanotropinTM. Humanotropin is an allnatural HGH secretagogue and growth factor forumla, which supports HGH levels and anabolism in two ways; first, it causes the anterior pituitary gland to secrete more Human Growth Hormone (HGH), and secondly, it delivers powerful growth factors and peptides in a standarized extract known as HumanofactorTM.
HumanotropinTM contains the unique amino acid Ornithine alphaketoglutarate (OKG), which supports HGH levels by increasing the release of HGH from the anterior pitutary gland and supports the performance of athletes by promoting muscle recovery time while boosting protein synthesis. Ornithine alphaketoglutarate OKG is a salt formed of two molecules of ornithine and one molecule of alphaketoglutarate.
OKG is a promising anticatabolic agent that promotes wound healing and protein synthesis. Researchers have hypothesized that OKG fulfills these functions by encouraging the secretion of insulin and human growth hormone, and by upregulating glutamine and arginine production. When fed enterally to trauma patients, OKG significantly increased both IGF1 and growth hormone levels. (15) Although few, if any, oral studies exist on OKGs ability to release growth hormone in normal subjects, studies do show that in healthy subjects OKG does increase tissue levels of glutamine and arginine, which are regulators of protein synthesis. In fact, animal studies show that ornithine alphaketoglutarate (OKG) generates more glutamine in the systemic circulation than glutamine itself when these substances are given orally. (6,7) Oral glutamine has been shown to release growth hormone in some studies. (8)
Ornithine and alphaketoglutarate (AKG) work synergistically in Ornithine alphaketoglutarate (OKG) to induce favorable conditions for any exercise and training regimen by regulating glutamine levels. L-glutamine is an essential source of cellular fuel, which helps drive metabolic processes.* Normally your body is forced to break down muscle in order to do this, but the alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) component of ornithine alphaketoglutarate (OKG) curbs this breakdown of muscle by combining with ammonia, a byproduct that accumulates during intense workouts, to support restoring glutamine and energy levels back to normal.* This prevents the attack on lean muscle mass and the accumulation of ammonia.* By encouraging the excretion of ammonia (released during exercise), Ornithine alphaketoglutarate (OKG) also helps reduce the buildup of lactic acid known to accumulate with ammonia which causes muscle fatigue, soreness and poor stamina.*
To recap, Ornithine Alphaketoglutarate does the following:
- Promotes The Increase of Human Growth Hormone
- Boosts Protein Synthesis*
- Works as a Vitamin and Mineral Cofactor*
- Helps decrease protein Catabolism*
- Supports Pro Anabolic Potential*
Growth Factor & Peptide Matrix
In the ultimate quest to stay young and fit, HumanofactorTM will serve as a powerful tool in the most advanced antiaging arsenal. What makes HumanofactorTM so unique and so effective, is that it contains a powerful blend of pharmaceutically standardized extracts derived from bioactive colostrum. Each serving provides naturally occurring IGF1, IGF2, FGF (fibroblast growth factors), NGF (nerve growth factors), EGF (epidermal growth factors), CTGF (connective tissue growth factors), Immunoglobulins, Lactoferrin, Follistatin, Immune Regulating Anti Inflammatory Cytokines, and TGF§ (Transforming Growth Factor Beta). These growth factors are made of clusters of lowmolecular weight oligopeptides, which are quickly and easily assimilated and transported into the body to their specific receptor sites. Oligopeptides pass intact through the gut into the blood stream, mainly by pinocytosis.
HumanofactorTM offers tremendous benefits and distinct advantages to athletes and bodybuilders. HumanofactorTM is 100% natural and is completely nontoxic, which means that elite athletes and bodybuilders who are drug tested may also use HumanofactorTM. Having an edge against the competition means everything in the extremely competitive world of sports, and HumanofactorTM is a powerful weapon in any athletes arsenal. HumanofactorTM contains a matrix of growth factors that support increases in lean muscle mass, strength, and overall performance by promoting accelerated muscle recovery, cell regeneration, and healing. These growth factors include:
It is well noted that HumanofactorTM contains EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) which may restore a youthful appearance to the face by decreasing wrinkles and improving the texture and tone of your skin. HumanofactorTM rejuvenates skin by helping skin stem cells to absorb nutrients, speed cell metabolism, accelerate skin cell division and growth, and stimulate the synthesis of hyaluronic acid and glycoproteins. HumanofactorTM may accelerate cell regeneration and tissue repair by promote the healing of wound surface of skin and mucosa, reduce scar contracture and skin cell’s abnormal proliferation. HumanofactorTM may also promote the growth of new cells which replace cells injured by ultraviolet radiation. It does this by reducing the number of melanocytes in the skin. HumanofactorTM also contains CTGF(connective tissue growth factors) peptides that promote collagen production in the body and help with cartilage regeneration.
These Growth Factors Include:
1. IGF1, IGF2 (insulin-like growth factor1,2) these play important roles in growth and development. IGF1 mediates many of the growthpromoting effects of growth hormone, while IGF2 is essential to supporting liver, kidney, and brain function.
2. FGF (fibroblast growth factors) peptides that play a prominent role in the development of the skeletal and nervous system.
3. NGF (nerve growth factors) peptides that promote neural cell regeneration.
4. EGF (epidermal growth factors) peptides that promote tissue growth and development.
5. CTGF (connective tissue growth factors) peptides that promote collagen production in the body and support healthy cartilage.
6. Thymosin Domain Peptides peptides that promote cell rejuvenation and help support cellular function.
7. Follistatin (Myostatin Blocker) peptide that may help counteract the negative muscle growth effects of Myostatin activity.
Are You A #Supremebeing?
1. Vaubourdolle M, Cynober L, Lioret N, CoudrayLucas C, Aussel C, Saizy R, Giboudeau J. Influence of enterally administered ornithine alphaketoglutarate on hormonal patterns in burn patients. Burns Incl Therm Inj. 1987;13(5):34956.
2.. Cynober L. Ornithine alphaketoglutarate in nutritional support. Nutrition. 1991;7(5):31322.
3. Jeevanandam M, Petersen SR. Substrate fuel kinetics in enterally fed trauma patients supplemented with ornithine alpha ketoglutarate. Clin Nutr. 1999;18(4):20917.
4. Krassowski J, Rousselle J, Maeder E, Felber JP. The effect of ornithine alphaketoglutarate on growth hormone (GH) and prolactin (PRL) release in normal subjects. Endokrynol Pol. 1986;37(1):115.
5. Cynober L, Saizy R, Nguyen Dinh F, Lioret N, Giboudeau J. Effect of enterally administered ornithine alphaketoglutarate on plasma and urinary amino acid levels after burn injury. J Trauma. 1984;24(7):5906.
6. Cynober L, CoudrayLucas C, de Bandt JP, Guechot J, Aussel C, Salvucci M, Giboudeau J. Action of ornithine alphaketoglutarate, ornithine hydrochloride, and calcium alphaketoglutarate on plasma amino acid and hormonal patterns in healthy subjects. J Am Coll Nutr. 1990;9(1):212.
7. Moinard C, Caldefie F, Walrand S, Felgines C, Vasson MP, Cynober L. Involvement of glutamine, arginine, and polyamines in the action of ornithine alphaketoglutarateon macrophage functions in stressed rats. J Leukoc Biol. 2000;67(6):83440.
8. Krassowski J, Rousselle J, Maeder E, Felber JP. The effect of ornithine alphaketoglutarate on growth hormone (GH) and prolactin (PRL) release in normal subjects.
9. Endokrynol Pol. 1986;37(1):115.
10. Improved texture and appearance of human facial skin after daily topical application of barley produced, synthetic, humanlike epidermal growth factor (EGF) serum.
11. Combination of physiologically balanced growth factors with antioxidants for reversal of facial photodamage.
12. Combination of physiologically balanced growth factors with antioxidants for reversal of facial photodamage.
13. Dedifferentiation of epidermal cells to stem cells in vivo.
14. The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1986CCN Family Member 2/Connective Tissue Growth Factor (CCN2/CTGF) Has AntiAging Effects That Protect Articular Cartilage from Age-Related Degenerative Changes
15. Inhibition of Myostatin With Emphasis On Follastatin as a Therapy For Muscle Disease
16. Follistatin complexes Myostatin and antagonises Myostatinmediated inhibition of myogenesis
17. Peptide hormone and growth factor regulation of nuclear protooncogenes and specific functions in adrenal cells.Roles of FGF signaling in stem cell selfrenewal, senescence and aging