Click to Enlarge
Original Sling Shot
Mark Bell designed the Original Sling Shot after multiple injuries caused by years of heavy training. Mark wanted to continue bench pressing through pain while encouraging proper technique.
Made from a stiffer material than the Reactive model, the Original Sling Shot will give you more assistance and works best with medium to heavy weights.
- Original Sling Shot Level 2 elastic ideal for both volume and weight overloading
- Allows you to press approximately 10-15% more weight than your max
- Moderate support at the bottom of the movement
- Trains CNS to maintain proper form under maximal loads
- Product Details
- Available in sizes: M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Available in 2 colors: Red and Camo
- Best used with loads from 315 lbs and up
- Sizing: Please Note: If you are really tall (over 6' 4") or have especially big forearms, you need to order one size larger.
- Remember, If you can’t get it over your forearm, you can’t wear it. If you are not sure what size you need, it’s best to error on the side of too big.
Size Chart: Original Sling Shot
- Medium: Bodyweight - Under 140 lbs
- Large: Bodyweight - 140-180 lbs
- XL: Bodyweight - 181-220 lbs
- XXL: Bodyweight - 221-300 lbs
- XXXL: Bodyweight - Over 300 lbs