Say goodbye to occasional period blahs and hello to support for healthy hormone balance. Renew Life Period Partner's science-backed blend of cycle-balancing herbs, magnesium, vitamin B6 and L-theanine is here to help you take back that time of the month.
• Eases occasional PMS symptoms like bloating, mood swings and irritability
• Supports healthy hormone balance and a healthy menstrual cycle
• Potency, quality and purity guaranteed through expiration
Your Partner for Relief - before, During and After - That Time of the Month
Whacked out hormones and PMS symptoms like bloating, discomfort, mood swings and irritability are common, but believe it or not, they don’t have to be your normal! You can feel like yourself all month long with help from Renew Life Period Partner.
Featuring two science-backed herbal allies for women’s health and menstrual cycle balance, chasteberry (also known as vitex) and dong quai, this unique formula works over the course of the month to support hormone balance, the underlying cause of many PMS symptoms.
Beyond the herbs typically found in menstrual supplements, Period Partner also includes L-theanine to support relaxation and healthy mood balance. And we didn’t stop there—we added magnesium and vitamin B6 to help reduce bloating, water retention and breast tenderness. Each ingredient—and each benefit—is backed by science, for an occasional PMS symptom relief supplement you can count on. For optimal results, take Period Partner every day—before, during and after your period—give it at least two full cycles for the ingredients to reach peak effectiveness (good things come to those who wait!).
- Alleviates occasional symptoms of PMS and provides relief before, during and after that time of the month when used as directed
- Chasterberry supports hormone balance associated with a normal menstrual cycle
- L-theanine helps support a balanced mood
- Magnesium and B6 help reduce bloating and water retention
- Recommended Use: For optimal results, take daily and continue for at least two cycles
Free Of GMOs, gluten, dairy and soy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.