- Recover Faster - Reduce muscle fatigue and speed recovery by giving your muscles the fuel they need. Better sleep and less soreness is what to expect so that you can get right back to your workout the next day without feeling pain.
- Fuel your bodies protein with recommended amount of amino acids which in turn go directly to the muscle becoming the primary building block for muscle mass
- Improve workout intensity by decreasing serotonin levels to the brain brought via amino acid tryptophan to prevent the brains perception of fatigue and allow for more output of energy to the muscles
- Increase protein synthesis which will reduce muscle breakdown (catabolism) even while on a calorie diet with the body turning to muscle to satisfy its energy need. Allow your workouts to still gain muscle mass
- Lose weight and fat from the muscle and replenish the muscle with necessary protein for maintaining muscle mass all while the body takes the protein as a source of energy
Nutrition Price Comparison Shopping