Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop in 12-16oz water (depending on flavor preference) and consume 15-30 minutes pre-workout or in the morning on non-training days to optimize blood flow and cognition.
- L-Citrulline is an amino acid that is more effective at increasing L-Arginine levels in the body than L-Arginine supplementation.
- This improves the ammonia recycling process and nitric oxide (NO) metabolism, resulting in greater blood flow and “pump”. L-Citrulline is also used to alleviate erectile dysfunction caused by high blood pressure.
- Reduces fatigue and improves endurance for both aerobic and anaerobic prolonged exercise.
- Common dosing is 6,000-8,000mg of citrulline malate (L-Citrulline and malic acid), providing 4,000-5,300mg L-Citrulline.
- VOLUGEN contains 8,000mg pure L-Citrulline per serving.
- Betaine (Trimethylglycine) is an active metabolite of choline in the body and is the primary component of beetroot that is primarily responsible for the benefits seen with beetroot consumption.
- Betaine is an osmolyte, a molecule that regulates water balance in cells, and increased intracellular concentrations of betaine promote cell hydration and resilience to stressors.
- Increases power output, workout volume and endurance.
- Research shows that 2,500mg Betaine is effective at increasing performance.
- VOLUGEN contains 2,500mg Betaine anhydrous per serving.
- HydroPrime Glycerol is a highly concentrated (65%) yet stable form of powdered glycerol, a compound that is used in the food industry as a sweetener, preservative and to keep foods moist.
- Glycerol is a hyper-hydration agent and helps to prevent dehydration during exercise, improve exercise performance and increase muscular pumps during resistance training.
- VOLUGEN contains 2,000mg HydroPrime Glycerol per serving.
- Peak0₂ is a proprietary blend of organic-certified mushrooms that are powerful adaptogens, which allow athletes to “adapt” to and overcome physical and mental stress.
- Improves workout duration, time to exhaustion, maximum power output, peak strength, anaerobic peak power, oxygen uptake and utilization during exercise, and exercise capacity
- Contains high levels of antioxidants that fight oxidative stress in the body, helping athletes train longer, recover faster, and feel better throughout the process.
- VOLUGEN contains the research suggested dose of 2,000mg Peak0₂ per serving.
- Nitrosigine is a patented complex of bonded arginine and silicon that is quickly becoming the leading ingredient designed to increase the “pump”.
- Is both fast-acting and long-lasting, enhancing performance by promoting blood flow and increasing focus and energy for up to 6 hours.
- Inhibits enzymes that decrease nitric oxide production, resulting in heightened muscle pumps and nutrient transportation during and after exercise.
- A source of the electrolyte potassium which helps regulate fluid balance and muscle contraction.
- VOLUGEN contains the research suggested dose of 1,500mg Nitrosigine per serving.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is a carnitine molecule bound to an acetyl group that provides more neurological benefits compared to other versions of carnitine (such as L-Carnitine) because it crosses the blood-brain barrier and increases the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain.
- Reduces mental fatigue, protects the brain, and fights a decline in mitochondrial number and function, thereby increasing energy production.
- Increases nitric oxide (NO) production leading to greater blood flow and “pump” during exercise as well as increased oxygenation of muscle tissue.
- VOLUGEN contains a research suggested dose of 1,000mg ALCAR per serving.
- Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate (DMAE) is a nootropic (brain health and enhancement) compound rich in choline, which increases the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain.
- Used extensively in treating cognitive decline in populations such as the aging and those with Alzheimer’s by increasing blood and oxygen flow as well as glucose uptake in the brain.
- Enhances cognition, focus and memory.
- VOLUGEN contains 750mg DMAE per serving.
- CellFlo6 is a green tea extract that increases nitric oxide (NO) production. Increased nitric oxide in the blood stream results in endothelial-dependent relaxation (EDR).
- More oxygen delivered to muscle for greater ATP production and power, as well as nutrient delivery.
- More efficient blood flow for ATP production and muscle recovery.
- Antioxidant effects.
- VOLUGEN contains the research suggested dose of 300mg CellFlo6 per serving.
- L-Norvaline is a form of the Branched Chain Amino Acid L-Valine that has been shown to positively effect circulation and nitric oxide (NO) production.
- Inhibits enzymes that decrease nitric oxide production, resulting in heightened muscle pumps and nutrient transportation during and after exercise, increasing NO production by 55%.
- Also reduces hyperinsulinaemia and hypertriglyceridaemia, lowering both blood insulin and triglycerides levels.
- VOLUGEN contains a research suggested dose of 250mg L-Norvaline per serving.
- Setria is a bioavailable form of Glutathione that is one of the bodies most effective antioxidants.
- Decreases the breakdown of nitric oxide (NO), prolonging your pumps.
- Reduces fatigue and increases stamina and endurance.
- Shortens recovery time.
- Improves cardiovascular functions.
- Reduces inflammation and increases muscle growth.
- VOLUGEN contains the research suggested dose of 250mg Setria per serving.
- Ascorbic acid is a vitamin that has innumerable beneficial roles in the body, primarily from its antioxidant actions.
- Increases blood flow and microcirculation due to preservation and augmentation of nitric oxide (NO) function.
- Decreases exercise-induced fatigue, attenuates gains from exercise and reduces delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS).
- VOLUGEN contains 250mg Vitamin C per serving.
- AmentoPump Amentoflavone (Selaginella Tamariscina extract) has been used for decades for anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, anti-virus, analgesia, lowering blood pressure, lowering blood glucose and strengthening the role of immune functions.
What's different with the new formula?
We moved the AmealPeptides to MorphoPUMP as that ingredient is better suited for all day blood flow, and moved the AmentoPump to VOLUGEN as it is better suited for workout pumps and performance.
We moved the Rhodiola to MorphoCALM to better assist with stress management, and added DMAE Bitartrate to assist with focus and cognition.
We replaced Vaso6 with the newly formulated CellFlo6 by the same company. CellFlo6 is a very impressive new iteration that confers the same blood flow benefits but also helps with focus as well.
We also added Setria branded Glutathione which can extend the duration of your pumps.
What can VOLUGEN be stacked with?
VOLUGEN is no doubt incredible on its own.
ALPHAGEN + VOLUGEN (AlphaPUMP stack, returning soon) is the most comprehensive pre-workout stack available in the industry. Mix 1 scoop of each in a full shaker of water (16-24oz) and drink 20-30 minutes before training and get ready for the most productive workout you've ever had.
Why do you use artificial colors and sweeteners in your products, aren't they unhealthy?
The non-active ingredients we utilize (flavors, colors, sweeteners) are all perfectly safe for a vast majority of people when consumed according to label instructions. In very rare cases an individual can have an allergy to a certain ingredient (even active ingredients).