Elevate your performance with stimulant-free VOLUGEN – Experience intensified workouts and enhanced results. Fuel dynamic blood flow, endurance, and muscle pumps. Defy fatigue and elevate stamina. Achieve exceptional hydration and power. Elevate circulation and arterial health. Unleash your potential with VOLUGEN and unlock peak performance. May be stacked with ALPHAGEN for an extra boost.
- L-Citrulline is an amino acid that is more effective at increasing L-Arginine levels in the body than L-Arginine supplementation. Increases nitric oxide (NO) metabolism, resulting in greater blood flow and “pump”. Used to alleviate erectile dysfunction caused by high blood pressure.
- Improves metabolite recycling processes, reduces fatigue and improves endurance for both aerobic and anaerobic exercise.
- Common dosing is 3,000-6,000mg of L-Citrulline.
- VOLUGEN contains 6,000mg pure L-Citrulline per serving.
- The rate limiting amino acid in carnosine synthesis (when combined with histidine in the body, which is readily available).
- Carnosine acts as a buffer of acid in muscles, increasing physical performance and delaying fatigue.
- Beta-alanine can cause slight tingling of the extremities called paresthesia, which is a harmless side effect that quickly dissipates.
- Most common dosing is 1.6-3.2g/day, either all at once or in divided doses.
- VOLUGEN contains 3.2g beta-alanine per serving.
- GLycerSize Glycerol is a highly concentrated (65%) yet stable form of powdered glycerol, a compound that is used in the food industry as a sweetener, preservative and to keep foods moist.
- Glycerol is a hyper-hydration agent and helps to prevent dehydration during exercise, improve exercise performance and increase muscular pumps during resistance training.
- VOLUGEN contains 2,000mg GlycerSize Glycerol per serving.
- Betaine (Trimethylglycine) is an active metabolite of choline in the body and is the primary component of beetroot that is primarily responsible for the benefits seen with beetroot consumption.
- Betaine is an osmolyte, a molecule that regulates water balance in cells, and increased intracellular concentrations of betaine promote cell hydration and resilience to stressors.
- Increases power output, workout volume and endurance.
- Research shows that 2,500mg Betaine is effective at increasing performance.
- VOLUGEN contains 2,500mg Betaine (from Betaine Anhydrous and NO3-TBetaine Nitrate) per serving.
- Nitrates are a class of compounds that directly convert into Nitric Oxide (NO), delivering bigger pumps, more blood flow, better performance, and increased nutrient delivery.
- Betaine Nitrate provides Betaine, an osmolyte, a molecule that regulates water balance in cells, and increased intracellular concentrations of betaine promote cell hydration and resilience to stressors.
- Arginine Nitrate provides Arginine, an amino acid which converts first into Citrulline and then into NO. Arginine Nitrate also extends your pumps.
- VOLUGEN contains 2,500mg NO3-T Nitrates per serving.
- Choline Bitartrate contains approximately 40% choline by weight, with choline turning into acetylcholine (the learning neurotransmitter).
- Increases methylation to the same degree as trimethylglycine (TMG), having a positive impact on the cardiovascular, neurological, reproductive, and detoxification systems.
- Without adequate methylation a number of important molecules cannot be efficiently produced, including serotonin, norepinephrine and epinephrine, and nitric oxide.
- Choline bitartrate is also shown to reduce fatty liver buildup, increasing the transport of triglycerides into the blood and to peripheral tissues from the liver (such as skeletal muscle) to be oxidized as a fuel source.
- VOLUGEN contains 1,000mg VitaCholine Choline Bitartrate per serving.
- Taurine is a non-essential amino acid.
- Boosts physical performance and reduces training induced stress.
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure, improve blood flow, and promote arterial health.
- Protects the aging nervous system through antioxidant activity.
- VOLUGEN contains 1,000mg Taurine per serving.
- L-Norvaline is a form of the Branched Chain Amino Acid L-Valine that has been shown to positively effect circulation and nitric oxide (NO) production.
- Inhibits enzymes that decrease nitric oxide production, resulting in heightened muscle pumps and nutrient transportation during and after exercise, increasing NO production by 55%.
- Also reduces both blood insulin and triglycerides levels.
- VOLUGEN contains 250mg L-Norvaline per serving.
- Procyanidin (pine bark extract; 95% proanthocyanidins) has been investigated for its general health properties and its ability to enhance Nitric Oxide (NO).
- Supplementation may reduce symptoms of chronic inflammation and autoimmune disease.
- Increases blood flow and blood glucose control, is cardioprotective and may help with erectile dysfunction.
- Anti-diabetic, anti-hypertensive and improves kidney function.
- Lowers liver enzymes and exerts mild hepatoprotective effects.
- VOLUGEN contains 200mg Pine Bark extract per serving.
What's different with the new formula?
We beefed up the performance benefits by adding Beta-alanine to the formula, and also increased pumps with the exciting inclusion of NO3-T Nitrates!
What can VOLUGEN be stacked with?
VOLUGEN is no doubt incredible on its own.
ALPHAGEN + VOLUGEN (AlphaPUMP stack, returning soon) is the most comprehensive pre-workout stack available in the industry. Mix 1 scoop of each in a full shaker of water (16-24oz) and drink 20-30 minutes before training and get ready for the most productive workout you've ever had.
Why do you use artificial colors and sweeteners in your products, aren't they unhealthy?
The non-active ingredients we utilize (flavors, colors, sweeteners) are all perfectly safe for a vast majority of people when consumed according to label instructions. In very rare cases an individual can have an allergy to a certain ingredient (even active ingredients).